Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies

Share | 

Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

PostSubject: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 2:59 pm

posted by The Fairy September 29th 2011

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Michael Amir Williams (PA)

Nimue:

He got at the house and the ambulance was already there. His testimony is the most consistent so far, the there are some odd things. This one seems to have memorized the script well:

Nice description of his job: "to pickup popcorn" hehehe.. well it seems Michael is addicted to popcorn and does not like the microwave type....

Apart from the bodyguards there were other type of security. Two shifts and those guys (Larry is one of them) controled who got in and out of the house.

Since they "lost" the security camera footage, I think those guys should have been called to testify since they know who got in and out of the house..

Kenny would be the one setting the time for the rehearsals not Michael.. interesting..

Here Amir says Michael would talk to his fans every day.

It is a surprise for me when he says Michael was always punctual. I heard he was always late, but here Amir says that Michael likes to be punctual, which means he likes to manage the time well.

So, in This is It he was giving only 30 or 40%. I wonder how would be 100%..

Interesting.. he had to save the phone and the voicemail in his phone. Who did tell him to save it.

So, Murray called Michael at 12:15 and gets the voice mail, remember the 911 call was recorded at 12:21 so 6 minutes before the 911 call.

I don't get when he says: "and it was just not - that was what was told to me". When? the voicemail?.

So he calls Faheem around 12:17 - 4 minutes before the 911 call (Alberto does not know anything yet).

So Michael trusts his driver (Faheem) and he calls Alberto 12:18? 3 minutes after 911 call. Taking this timeline Alberto had 3 minutes to get upstair, help Murray to hide the vials before making the 911 call.

Now it is the weird part. He gets to the house and the ambulance was already there so after 12:26, and Michael Amir, Michael's personal assistant, one of few allowed to go upstairs "on a need basis", does not go upstair to see what has happened.

He does not go upstair to talk to the paramedics and Murray to see what would be needed for Michael.

Instead he goes looking for the children, downstairs. Who told him the children were downstairs?

So this is the third one dealing with Michael's children. First Alberto took the children from upstairs, next was Faheem, who took the children from upstairs to the nanny and told the staff to take the children to the car. Now, Amir says he was the one taking the children.

He didn't even bother to call anyone from Michael's family, Michael's mother or any of the brothers.

Faheem said he asked to the staff to put the Michael's children in the car and Amir says he was the one taking the children to the car, the escalate, the children and their nanny.

So the children were in the car before the patient was broght from upstairs.

He says Murray was with the paramedics, but Senneff said he had to go back to the room and Murray was at the bedroom. Senneff said Murray didn't come down with the patient.

They put him in the CAR????.

Amir needed the prosecutor to explain him that the CAR was an AMBULANCE!

Again, he says Murray was close together with paramedics and Senneff says he wasn't.

So far Michael's assistant didn't call anyone from Michael's family!

Now is getting exciting. He was in the car with the 3 children and the nanny.

What kind of question is that?

"WHAT WAS THE DEMEANOR OF THE CHILDREN?"

and he makes this question twice. Is this important to the case?

But his answer is also interesting:

"YOU KNOW, THEY DIDN'T KNOW".

Didn't they know their father "wasn't" OK?

According to the bodyguards Prince and Paris were at the bedroom and Paris was screaming.

Didn't they know their father "was going" to the hospital in an ambulance?

"IT WASN'T TOO BAD"

alberto and Faheem says they were screaming outside the bedroom and now in the car they were good, no question, no crying???

COVER UP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 3:12 pm

PRELIM

Witness statements

Nimue:

Kenny would be the one setting the time for the rehearsals not Michael.. interesting..

TRIAL

Witness statements

MJ's Personal Assistant:
Murray Left Panicked Voicemail

http://www.tmz.com/videos/1_myl64uhy/

Michael Jackson's personal assistant Michael Amir Williams just took the stand -- and prosecutors played a panicked voicemail Dr. Conrad Murray left on Williams' phone the day MJ died.

* Williams said MJ was in good spirits on the evening of June 24, 2009... his last rehearsal. He said the rehearsal was "amazing."
* The following day, Williams received a panicked message from Murray at 12:13 pm saying, "call me right away." When he called back, Murray told him MJ had a "bad reaction" ... and to "get somebody here immediately."
* When he got there, the first thing he saw was MJ being brought out in a gurney. He said Murray seemed "frantic."
* Williams said after he learned of Michael's death, Murray came up to him and said there was "some cream Michael wouldn't want the world to know about." Murray asked him to drive him to the home so he could retrieve the "cream."
* After checking with MJ's head of security, Faheem Muhammad, the two decided not to let Murray back into the house...
* Williams said it was "normal" to have oxygen tanks in MJ's house.

* Williams told Ed Chernoff he never told police about Murray's odd request until two months after Michael's death.
* Williams told Chernoff Dr. Murray never asked him to call 9-1-1.
* Williams testified that he had seen Michael speak "slower" after coming out of Dr. Arnold Klein's office -- where the defense says Michael got hooked on Demerol.

In the trial I dont remember Amir being asked about who set the time for the rehearsals. This is a pretty important thing.

Amir says Kenny set the time. Kenny says Michael was the one who decided when to rehearse and that he encouraged him to go home when he was ill. Kenny also said that Murray made the schedule for Michael according to Michael's health but he wasnt sure when the Murray schedule kicked into effect. Gongoware from AEG Live was questioned a lot as to how the schedule was for which days Michael would be rehearsing and what days he would be having days off.

Everybody is blaming everybody else for when Michael had to work.

PRELIM

Witness statements

TRIAL

Witness statements

In trial Amir wasnt asked if Michael was cold, only how his mood was and general condition. In the prelim, Amir only remembered Michael was cold, because he was asked if this was the case. Important thing is that Amir testifies that Michael was in great condition.In the trial Amir is asked what mood Michael was in after the last rehearsal:

"He was in good spirits. Sometimes he would just wave to the fans, but he insisted on talking to them more than usual"

Amir also makes a point out of saying that fi the bodyguards didnt accept that the fans very really important, Michael would let them go (fire them). He stresses several times that Michael decides which security work for him and that if he is not satisfied with someone he tells them to leave.

In the trial Amir is also asked if he called Murray to make sure he was there. He replies that he would usually call but he cant remember if he called that specific evening.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 3:21 pm

As in the prelim The court is shown a picture of Amir's cellphone

http://www.tmz.com/videos/1_myl64uhy/

The judge tells the jurors that this (People exhibit 14) is meant to be a guideline only as it is made by someone else. Amir is repestedly asked by the Prosecution if Murray at any time asked him to call 911. Amir says no.

The Defense seems to try and blame Amir for not taking the call seriously enough.

"You received a phone call from CM at 12:13?"

"Yes"

"You called back at 12:15 and you were told: "Come right away. We need you right away"

"Yes. The exact words were "Where are you? Get over here. He had a bad reaction. Get someone up here"

"And you didnt call 911"

"I wasnt told to call 911"

"But you knew it was an emergency?!"

"I could only guess what was going on"

"But you knew it was an emergency?"

OBJECTION - OVERRULED !

(Chernoff keeps asking the same question and in the end the judge loses his patience and asks him to rephrase it or continue. Chernoff protests and the judge says: "I dont have to be lectured in my own courtroom!")

"But Murray sounded stressed on the voice mail?"

"He didnt say it was fatal or to call 911. He said it was a bad reaction"

"35 sec phonecall and he only said that?"

"Im just saying what he said. Part of the 35 sec is my answers and questions to him"

Amir is then asked by Chernoff about who could enter the gates normally

"Security is important to MJ?"

"Yes"

"Security is important to you?"

"Yes"

"And people man the gates?"

"Yes"

"The entrance is guarded?"

"Yes"

"If the police came would the security open to them?"

"No"

"If the family came would the security open to them?"

"Only if Michael wanted them to"

"Isnt it true that on May 13th, Joe and Randy came to the gates?"

OBJECTION... and the judge calls for a break

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 3:50 pm

PRELIM

Witness statements

the Murray's defense team:

Besides the bodyguards we now there was a security team, by the company Security Measures.

Here he name most of the guys we don't know anything about all from Nation of Islam.

I wonder why is this important to the defense team????.

His brother also worked for MJ.

TRIAL

Witness statements

The Defense (Chernoff) continues the questioning after the break:

"Had you never heard Murrays voice like that before?"

"Not like that tone in that voicemail"

Chernoff asks a question which he has to rephrase many times in order for Amir to understand it

"Would it surprise you if Murray would call you when Michael needed help?"

"Yes if he is dying, it would surprise me that he calls me personally"

"But he would expect youu to be there?"

"No"

"You werent there!"

"No"

"You said "Im not at the house"

"I said that I was home downtown LA"

"You called Faheem. You called Alvarez. Are these the two ppl you are most famliar with?"

"Yes. From the security, yes"

"How famliar are you with Faheem?"

"I have known him for 10 years"

"How familiar are you with Alvarez?"

"I have known him for 5 years"

"Were they part of Michaels security in 2008?"

"Faheem came in Halloween 2008 on a short time basis. Michael asked him to stay on. Alberto came in early 2008"

"Alvarez was in Las Vegas"

"If MJ didnt feel comfortable he would tell people (who worked for him) to leave"

"What were his duties in 2008?"

"He was at Carolwood Drive in 2008"

"He came back?"

"He was working for Michael and then he was gone for a few months and then he came back. On Michaels request"

"In fact the entire security was shifted when he came back, right?"

OBJECTION

"He worked for Security Measures, didnt he?"

"Maybe before. Not while he was working for Michael"

"Do you know what Security Measures is?"

"Yes a security company"

"Were the security team for Michael created in 2008?"

"Were you instrumental of that shift?"

"No it was on MJs request"

"And Alvarez and Faheem?"

"They were there"

"On Security Measures?"

"Not at that time"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 4:08 pm

TRIAL

Witness statements

The Defense (Chernoff) continues the questioning

"When you left the hospital where did you go?"

"We loaded into the blue Escalades"

"Who were there?"

"Faheem and Alvarez and others"

"What was your plan?"

"To be a decoy. The police called us to come to Carolwood Drive"

"Did you make your statement together with Faheem and Alvarez?"

OBJECTION (Chernoff continues to ask the same question all the time when asked to rephrase it. At the end the judge gets impatient and Chernoff replies that he doesnt know how else to ask. The judge seemingly annoyed explains to him he can ask about the location by saying "Was it in an office? was it in...?"

"Was it at the police office?"

"Yes"

"Where was Alvarez when you were questioned?"

"I dont know"

"At the same place?"

"Not in the same room"

"At the same police station at the same time?"

"its possible. I dont know. I was alone in the room"

"What about Faheem?"

"The same"

"Same day?"

"Possible"

"Is it possible or was he there at the same day?"

"I dont know. Its two years ago"

"Did you speak with Faheem before you spoke to the police?"

"Yes that same day at the hospital"

"Did you speak to him weeks after?"

"Yes"

"Did you speak with him months after?"

"When?"

"Before you spoke to the police on Aug 21st?"

"We tried to get to the police earlier"

"... We tried to get to the police earlier, but they wouldnt talk to us"

"Interesting !!!!"

Judge to Chernoff: "DONT MAKE THOSE KIND OF REMARKS..."

"Did you speak to Alvarez? Did the three of you speak together?"

"Not at the same location"

"You didnt speak together?"

"Not in person"

"What do you mean not in person? Did you speak on the phone.. what?"

"Not at the same location"

"Phone calls?"

"Its possible"

"The iphone recording. Did you make it?"

"Yes"

"Who helped you?"

"What do you mean who helped me?"

"Who helped you? We see you holding the phone. Someone must have taken the picture. Who was that?" Who helped you?"

"Well it wasnt Faheem or Alvarez"

"Who was it?"

"It was MY WIFE"

"Did you give it to the police?"

"Yes I believed I turned it in or emailed it"

"The police told you to keep everything important?"

"I believe they did"

"Only the voicemail?"

"and my story of what happened?"

"Only that? You didnt find any other evidence important?"

"That and my story of what happened"

"Did you get voicemail from Alvarez or Faheem?"

"I got from a lot of people"

"There were no voicemail from other people?"

"No the others were private"

"But on the screen we see only voicemail from dr Conrad Murray. Why is that? Why did you delete the voicemails from everybody else?"

"Because I had voicemails from friends and family too. It is private. I didnt want the police to see that. And the voicemail was full. I had to delete some"

"Did you share with the police anything else?"

"l dont remember"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 4:16 pm

TRIAL

Witness statements

The Defense (Chernoff) continues the questioning

"You did all he wants you to do?"

"Yes"

"Phonecalls"

"Yes"

"To pick things up"

"Yes"

"Anything"

"Yes. If I wasnt doing something else for him"

"Anything?"

"Anything. Nothing illegal. Michael knew I would never so anything illegal so he wouldnt ask me"

"Were you the agent for ppl to contact him?"

"Yes. Not for his family and his friends. He had his own cell phone"

"AEG?"

"Yes but they also had his number. Sometimes they would call me and sometimes they would call him"

"And you would pick up prescriptions for him?"

"Yes, me or security"

"In your name?"

"No in Michaels name or in Paris, Prince or Blankets name if they were ill"

"Would you take him to doctors office?"

"I would drive him there, yes"

"To dr Kleins office"

"yes"

"Regulary?"

"Very regularly at times"

"Are you familiar with the audiotape of MJ which played in court yesterday?"

"Yes. I saw it on the news. Sorry"

"Did he sound like that before?"

"Not that slow"

"And when he left dr Kleins office?"

"A little slower than usual but not that slow"

"The police spoke to you twice"

"I remember sitting down at Carolwood Dr and giving them the phone number of Murray"

"Did you give them medical records?"

"No they are confidential. Only Michael knew"

"You made phonecalls from Michael Jackson to Murray?"

"Yes"

"From Michael Jackson to David Adams?"

"The name sound familiar. Its possible I called him"

"Do you remember an event in Las Vegas where you called David Adams?"

"I dont remember if I called him. I remember that David Adams was there and something happened and Michael left with dr Murray and told us not to follow him"

"You stayed long at Carolwood Dr"

"yes"

"You were there while the coroner did the investigation?"

"Maybe I was. I walked in and out. I waited for the family. The police said they can come in when the police is done"

"You called it "opening the house"

"Yes, the police said once we are done, its open"

"For anyone?"

"He didnt say but it was the idea"

The whole talk about what the police did regarding their search and investigation at the house reminds me of the Neverland raid. And whenever Amir or Faheem for that matter says "I dont remember, I could have" it reminds me of the lawsuit Marc Schaffel filed against Michael. At times Michael would use those same words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 4:20 pm

posted by Nimue September 29th 2011

This is from the Hearing:

At 1:16 am Amir was with Michael at the car in their way back to the house. It was said Michael got in the house between 12:30 to 1 am..

Was Amir asked about this during the trial?.

Remember this time, at 1:16 am Michael was in his way to the house, stop by the gates to talk to the fans, got inside the house with gifts which were taken upstairs, since they weren't there in the morning, takes a shower (I guess, because he was dancing), go to bed, he cannot sleep and at 1:30 am Murray gives the first medication.

This all was done in less than 15 minutes!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 4:24 pm

posted by The Fairy September 30th 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Thursday, September 29th 2011 @ 7:59 PM

At 1:16 am Amir was with Michael at the car in their way back to the house. It was said Michael got in the house between 12:30 to 1 am..Was Amir asked about this during the trial?

As far as I recall he wasnt asked this at the trial.

PRELIM:

Witness statements

Nimue:

Now they got to UCLA:

They got there the children stayed in the car with the nanny and Michael INTO SOME ROOM (not an emergency room?)

So the children were with the nanny at some room at the hospital - no family so far!

He goes back to were the patient was and stay there. No calls to the family so far.

Now it is around 2:26 pm. The patient was pronounced dead. No adult family member there.

Michael Amir, Murray and Frank Dileo go to the room and give the news that their father is "dead".

No social worker, no doctor from the UCLA, No relatives. Katherine is not there yet.

Is this something which is normaly done? Give this kind of news to children without any relative around???

Prince saying about allergies.. OK.. Michael is allergic to some kind of medicines.. nothing wrong with that, but wasn't Michael with a "doctor"? Wouldn't his "doctor" know about allergies? Why Prince didn't say anything before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 4:47 pm

TRIAL:

Witness statements

Arriving at Carolwood Drive (CWD)

"When you arrived was the ambulance there?"

"Yes when I got there the ambulance was there. The paramedics were bringing the guerney down. The whole atmosphere was frantic. Murray came down. Michael was carried down the stairs by the paramedics. Murray was at the ambulance talking to the paramedics, but not giving them instructions"

"And where were the kids?"

"I asked about them as the first thing. They got inside the car to follow the ambulance"

"Are you part of the procedure with the children?"

"Yes sir. This is the procedure with the children. I shielded the children. They could come and go in and out of the house and noone knew who they were because Michael didnt let anyone see their faces"

"I mean on that specific day"

"Yes they were in the car"

"Who put them in the vehicle?"

"I dont remember"

"How was dr Conrad Murray?"

"Frantic. I knew it was serious"

"So Murray entered the ambulance together with the paramedics?"

"I didnt see him get into the ambulance, but the said he would"

"Did you know?"

"I just followed"

"In what car?"

"In the blue Escalade. Michael has.. he had two blue Escalades. It was the driver, the security, Rosalynn the nanny, the kids and me"

"You followed the ambulance?"

"Yes sir"

"What was the scene like around the ambulance on the way down?"

"I believe people were following us"

"Were there a lot of cameras?"

"I dont remember any cameras"

"Were you at UCLA when the paramedics pulled in?"

"Yes"

"What did you do next?"

"I was concerned for the kids. I shielded them with my jacket. There were cameras everywhere"

"Where did you take the kids?"

"To a private room with the nanny and a guard outside"

"And Mr Jackson?"

"yes this was when he was being held and doctors working on him"

"Were you outside that room?"

"Yes just outside the room he was in, just a room with a curtain like they have"

"Emergency room?"

"Yes"

"What did you do?"

"I was just sitting there. Frank DiLeo came. Randy Philips came. And slowly the family came"

"And then thats when you learned he was pronounced dead?"

"Yes"

"At UCLA?"

"Yes"

At the hearing Amir called it a room with a curtain. He is asked if it is the emergency room and he replies: "It was like a curtain, not a room". In the trial he was asked if it was an emergency room and he said yes. And in the trial Amir isnt asked as much about the children's reaction, nor that Prince talked about Michael being allergic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 4:57 pm

PRELIM:

Witness statements

Now Murray is about to leave UCLA, still no call to Michael's family.

They lied to Murray about the keys.

So, the family was arriving at UCLA by the time Murray asked for food.

So Amir gave orders to seal the house (no one in, no one out), but most of the helpers had already left before the ambulance.

TRIAL:

Witness statements

being questioned by Ed Chernoff (D)

"Dr Conrad Murray approached you and made a weird request?"

"Yes some time after the children went with the family. I was in the hallway and we smalltalked about how terrible it was"

"What was the request?"

"He said: "There is some cream he doesnt want the world to know about. Can you take me back to the house so we can get the cream?"

"And did you agree to take dr Murray?"

"No I said: "Let ME check" but I didnt think it was that important"

"Why not?"

"I was very emotional. The last thing I worried about was some cream. I told Faheem about it and told him that we couldnt get back to the house. That that was totally out of the question. We cant let Murray back into the house"

"So the two of you agreed on a story?"

OBJECTION... sustained

"You created an answer to satisfy Conrad Murray?"

"I didnt want to be mean. I am not like that. Faheem doesnt care"

"So you agreed on a story?"

OBJECTION, OBJECTION

"What did you plan to tell him?"

"That we didnt have the keys"

"Did you tell him something?"

"Yes. We cant take you back. The police has our keys"

"And did they have your keys?"

"No"

"So you werent telling the truth?"

"No. I didnt want to say no to him and that we wont take you back. But I probably should have"

"And what else?"

"He said he was hungry and wanted me to get him some food"

"And did you?"

"No I shrugged him off and he got the point"

"Did you agree to secure the house?"

"I said to Faheem:"Call security. I dont think security knows what was happening. Just make some calls to security and tell them not to let anyone in or out of the house. Just lock it down cause Murray wants to go back"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 5:04 pm

PRELIM:

Witness statements

He waited for the family to get in the house, also the dectives left before the family got there, but there are 2 interesting things here.

First, the Security Measure company was relieved and nanother company took its place, hired by Tohme Tohme.

Second, Michael Amir was working for Michael for 2 years and a half and he didn't know who Tohme was.

More interesting this Michael Laparuk, which took over the security on the house was already outside the UCLA before the event.

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Michael Amir Williams (PA) being questioned by Ed Chernoff (D)

"New security?"

"Yes they told me. Maybe a phonecall. A new team was outside"

"Did you find this strange?"

"Not so much"

"Did you call someone and asked?"

"I called a manager. I called Dileo or Randy"

"Did you call Randy?"

"Maybe"

"Did you call Tohme Tohme?"

"No"

................... NO FURTHER QUESTIONS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 5:12 pm

There are things talked about at the prelim, which isnt mentioned at all at the trial

PRELIM:

Witness statements

STORAGE FACILITIES

Nimue's comment:

Michael was looking for a storage facility..

MICHAEL AND INSOMNIA

In the trial Amir is questioned by the Defense if he picked up prescriptions for Michael in his own name or someone elses name, but he isnt asked about Michael's alleged insomnia.

DEREK CLEVELAND

So the mysterious phone call before was to Derrick Cleveland. This name is the first time is mentioned. He also was part of security. So before he called Alberto he called this guy and talked to him.

In the trial Amir was asked whether or not he knows Cleveland, but only briefly, so I wonder why there was so much talk about this person at the hearing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   2nd October 2013, 5:18 pm

posted by The Fairy October 4th 2011

Parts 1- 6 on this channel

original video deleted/removed

New videos added (video 1) Parts 1 -10:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   5th October 2013, 12:20 pm

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Kai Chase (Chef)

So the chef used to get there by 8 am and leave after dinner time, around 10 pm. I will be back to this later.

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Kai Chase (Chef)

Michael Jackson's Chef:
Murray Begged Me For Help

Michael Jackson's personal chef Kai Chase just testified -- claiming a frantic Dr. Conrad Murray begged her for help the day MJ died, ten minutes before anyone called 911.

According to Chase, she was in the kitchen preparing lunch for Michael and his kids -- and between 12:05 and 12:10PM, Murray ran downstairs, yelling for her to "get Prince, get help, get security."

Chase claimed she sent Prince to Dr. Murray and returned to work.

Chase admitted she didn't contact security -- a point highlighted by defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan.

Yesterday, MJ's personal assistant Michael Amir Williams testified ... Murray called him at 12:13 PM, and Williams immediately phoned security. MJ's security guard Alberto Alvarez eventually called 911 at 12:21 -- between 11 and 16 minutes after Murray allegedly asked Chase for help.

While Chase was leaving court today, we asked if she thought her testimony was helpful -- she responded, "Absolutely."

"You are a specially trained chef?"

"Yes I am a professional chef"

"For how long and how did you start?"

"In a restaurant ten years ago"

"Then you moved on to celebrities?"

"Yes"

"You were the personal chef of Michael Jackson?"

"Yes"

"What were your duties?"

"Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for MJ and his children"

"Did you ask what they want to eat and did you take care of that?"

"Yes I would buy and prepare the food they requested"

"Is time important to you?"

"Yes time is important because I cook and have things on the stove and in the oven and I need to know what time it is"

"You have a sensee of time?"

"Yes"

"Do you have a clock?"

"I have my cellphone"

"What would you do in the morning?"

"I would get the children ready for homeschooling by serving them breakfast"

"Did you have the opportunity to see Michael Jackson eat with his children?"

"Yes"

"Did he have a close relationship with his children and was he happy in the company of his children?"

"Yes all day and every day"

"Would you prepare for any special occasion?"

"Yes"

"Calling the attention to June 25th. Did you prepare the usual juices for Mr Jackson?"

"Yes I made him the juice he liked, which is organic beet juice, celery, green apple and carrots. Very healthy"

"Did you prepare special juices?"

"He liked natural juices"

"You prepared them ahead of time and put them in the fridge in case he wanted some later?"

"Yes"

"Did you see Conrad Murray that morning and where did you see him?"

"In the kitchen"

"What was his purpose of being in the kitchen?"

"To leave after work or to go get juices or breakfast for Michael Jackson"

"Was that a daily routine for CM to get juice for MJ?"

"Yes"

"What did CM say to you?"

"Mr Jackson will be down shortly. He is getting bathed"

"The kitchen is on the first floor?"

"yes"

SHOWING A PHOTO

"Is this the kitchen you worked in?"

"Yes"

"How did he enter the kitchen?"

"He came down the spiral staircase"

"It would be these stairs CM used to come and pick up the juice for MJ?"

"yes"

"Did you prepare lunch?"

"Yes"

"On the 24th did you have a conversation with MJ?"

"Yes"

"What did he tell you?"

"He asked when lunch would be ready"

"Did he seem happy?"

"Yes he was happy being with his children . He likes family quality time"

"Did he ask for food for later?"

"Some salad to bring for rehearsal"

"Who notified you of that?"

"Staff. I prepared dinner: White beansoup"

"Was this normal practice?"

"Yes if he was dining"

"Did you prepare food for CM and pack it?"

"Yes"

"Did you prepare dinner for his kids?"

"yes"

"Did they eat?"

"Yes"

"When was your job finished?"

"When the dining room is cleared and the dishes in the dishwasher. At 10 pm"

"When did you report for work on the 25th?"

"8 or 8:30 am"

"Same as usual?"

"yes"

"Had the white beansoup been eaten or was it still in the fridge?"

"It was still in the fridge"

"What did you do then?"

"I prepared MJs breakfast: Granola with milk"

"Did you notify someone its ready?"

"yes and if he doesnt have time to eat it right away I wrap it up and put in in the fridge"

"When did you leave for the market and when did you return?"

"10:30"

"Was everything as usual and what did you do?"

"Started to make lunch"

"When does MJ normally want to have lunch?"

"12.30 pm"

"Did you still think it had to be ready at 12.30 pm?"

"Yes"

"Were you paying attention to the time?"

"yes because of the meal"

"What time did Murray come down?"

"10:00 or 10:30 am"

"You returned at 10:30?"

"Did he pick up the juice"

"No?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   5th October 2013, 12:26 pm

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Kai Chase (Chef)

She used to get in the house by the kitchen she is back to the kitchen at 9:45, so security knew she was in the kitchen, and about 12:00 pm she was preparing the lunch, so she was in the kitchen. Still Alberto was led to the front door.

Prince goes upstairs around 12:10 pm and comes back to the kitchen area, but the children were not crying the housekeepers were. Prince stays with them at the kitchen area.

Alberto said Prince was coming downstairs around 12:18 pm time he went upstairs.

So Prince stayed with his father and Murray from 12:10 to 12:18 pm and no panick.

The children stayed at the first floor, but Alberto and Faheem said Prince and Paris were upstairs and they took them to the nanny.

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Kai Chase (Chef)

"On the 25th, did CM come down to pick up the juice?"

"No he didnt"

"When did you first see him that day?"

"At 12:05-12:10. He was in frantic panic"

"How do you know what time it was?"

"Cause I had just looked at my cellphone thinking I had to hurry to get lunch ready"

"What was it about him which was frantic?"

"His energy was very nervous. He was frantic and shouting"

"What did he shout?"

"Get help! Get security! Get Prince!"

"What did you do?"

"I ran to get Prince"

"Where was he?"

"The children were in the next room"

"What did you tell Prince?"

"Hurry dr Murray wants you. There might be somethiong wrong with you dad"

"So he said "Get Prince! Get Security! Get help!?"

"Yes"

OBJECTION OBJECTION .. WRONG ORDER

"What was the right order?"

"Get Help! Get security! Get Prince"

"Did he ask you to call 911?"

"No"

"Why did you choose to get Prince?"

"He was the closest to me and could help Murray"

"What did you do then?"

"I returned to work"

"What happened then?"

"I heard the housekeepers crying in the foyer area"

"What did you do?"

"I asked what is wrong and they said something might be wrong with MJ"

"What next?"

"The children were screaming and crying. The energy didnt feel good"

"What did you do at this time?"

"We all joined hands in a circle and prayed"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   5th October 2013, 12:33 pm

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Kai Chase (Chef)

Security asked her to leave at 1 pm. But Who did?

It wasn't Alberto, it wasn't Faheem, it wasn't Amir, it wasn't Murray, it wasn't Michael. Was there someone else in the house?

As I said before, she used to from 8 am to 10 pm. Why did they send the chef home at 1 pm? Wouldn't the children need dinner after they come back from the hospital? Wouldn't Michael need dinner if he came back from the hospital?

At this point, supposelly no one was dead, so it would be expected that the family or part of the family would return to the house. So, why to send the chef away at 1 pm?

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Kai Chase (Chef)

"What did you see next?"

"I saw paramedics running up the stairs and I saw security skip steps to get up there"

"Where were the children?"

"Still huddled together with me. I remained in the foyer with the children"

"And what happened then?"

"Shortly after I was asked to leave"

"Who asked you to leave?"

"Security. The housekeepers and myself were asked to leave"

"You employment with the Jacksons was obviously over then?"

"Yes"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   5th October 2013, 12:39 pm

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Kai Chase (Chef)

CROSS EXAMINATION

This part is interesting, she says SECURITY (or the children) would unlock the kitchen door at 8 am when she uses to get there.

So, SECURITY had the keys, if so Why Amir send Alberto to the front door when SECURITY was able to unlock the kitchen door which was closer to the SECURITY trailler?

Very interesting part.

First of all, she says again, that Prince came back after talking to Murray upstairs and stay with them. This was before or during Alberto getting into the house, so before the 911 call.

Prince goes upstairs to see his father and runs back to the kitchen calm, no distress. He spent at leasts 8 minutes upstairs.

More interesting is what she says about Michael Amir. Michael Amir said he didn't go upstairs, but he went looking for the children, and the children, according with Kai were with her, the nanny and the housekeepers at the first floor.

However, she didn't see Michael Almir that day?

It means she didn't talk to Amir, she didn't talk to Alberto and she didn't talk to Faheem. Who did send her home at 1 pm?

Who is lying, Kai or Amir?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   5th October 2013, 12:43 pm

Even Prince being upstairs she states the children start to cry when they housekeepers do it and after the paramedics got there.

Timeline: Prince upstairs with Murray 12:10 to 12:18pm

Prince together with them downstaris, no crying: 12:18 - 12:26 pm.

I forgot:

Amir takes the children to the car around 1:00 pm - no crying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   5th October 2013, 12:50 pm

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Kai Chase (Chef)

CROSS EXAMINATION (Flanagan)

"The housekeepers were at the house at 8 am?"

"On that day no. On occasion yes"

"On the 25th when you arrived at the gate and it was opened for you. Who escorted you?"

"Security"

"Who?"

"I dont recall"

"Who was generally there. Can you give me a list of names?"

"I cant recall"

"Do you know who Faheem is?"

"Yes"

"Was it him?"

"I dont recall"

"Do you remember who Alvarez is?"

"Yes"

"Was it him?"

"I dont recall"

"Who else do you know from security?"

"I dont remember"

"Do you recall their names?"

"No"

"Do you have the ability to phone the residence in case you got ill or was delayed?"

"No"

"Who would you call?"

"Amir"

"All went through Amir?"

"For me yes"

"You wouldnt know how to call Faheem, Alvarez, Michael Jackson or the nanny?"

"No"

"Who answered the door when you got there?"

"The children"

"Did they eat with their father?"

"Yes"

"Prior to 12 had you seen CM?"

"No"

"How far is it from the entrance to the kitchen?"

"Not far"

"If you walked from the kitchen to the security trailer how far is that?"

"not far"

"same distance as from your chair now to the courtroom door?"

"Yes"

"How was CM?"

"Frantic, screaming"

"What did he scream?"

"Go get help. Go get security. Go get Prince"

"How old was Prince at this time?"

"12, maybe 13"

"Did you think this was an emergency?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

Dr CMs actions were panic stricken""

"What did you do?"

"Got Prince"

"What did you say to Prince?"

"Prince, dr CM needs you. There may be something wrong with your dad"

"When Murray asked for help. When you saw CM was he in the location you described?"

"Yes"

"When Prince went up the stairs, was CM on the stairs?"

"I cant recall"

"Why did you not get security?"

"There was a human being closer to him: Prince"

"Why didnt you get security after that?"

"..."

"You saw dr CM frantic yelling and you thought something was wrong with MJ?"

"Yes"

"Were you aware of security coming in?"

"Yes"

"How much later?"

"i cant recall how many minutes"

"When did you next see Prince, before or after security came in?"

"After"

"Was Rosalynn there?"

"yes"

"Did you say something to her?"

"No"

"Did you raise your voice when speaking to Prince?"

"yes"

"Did you ever see Murray again?"

"No"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   5th October 2013, 12:55 pm

posted by The Fairy October 4th 2011

Parts 20-24 on this channel

videos deleted/removed

New videos added

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   5th October 2013, 12:58 pm

posted by Nimue March 11th 2012

I don't know if she deserves a thread, but I couldn't find any thread related to this at the forum using the search engine.

A new book, I don't know if she is just using Michael's name for money or if there is something else

Feel free to delete this thread, Fairy:

New Version of Michael Jackson’s Last Days Coming

By: Beck / Smith

HollywoodNews.com: A new version of Michael Jackson’s last days will be coming to light by year’s end, with the release of Fit for a King, the first cookbook from celebrity chef Kai Chase.

We were chatting with Chase about the March 18 Drawing Hope International Gala Masquerade event in Beverly Hills, for which she is providing some of her trademark cultural fusion cuisine. (Tandoori StuffedChicken Breasts with Fruited Marsala Couscous, anyone?) However, the culinary master, who has cooked for luminaries including Mary J. Blige and President Obama, was also Jackson’s personal chef, and as soon as his name comes up, the conversation shifts. Chase makes it clear his impact on her life was profound.

She tells us, “When you read the book, you’ll see how things were different” as far as the portrayal of Jackson’s world. “I was feeding him and his children. He was going to rehearsals and the recording studio. He was energized, looking good, feeling good. I want to talk about the fun times — the practical jokes played on me in the house, me and the kids planting gardens. I was seeing him every day and working with him every day. He talked to me about a lot of things, as a boss and as a friend — how to move on with your career, write books, this and that.” However, “I was let go at a certain point,” recalls Chase. She was back at the mansion the day Jackson died.

Since then, her list of celebrity clients has grown, and “a lot of things are really coming to the forefront right now,” notes the beautiful chef, who listens to Jackson’s “Keep the Faith” song because “it keeps me inspired and motivated for greatness. The blessings keep pouring down. Sometimes I think he has something to do with that, and imagine him and God high-fiving.”

Chase is also offering an at-home cooking lesson to be auctioned off at the fund-raiser for Drawing Hope, which helps survivors of rape and sexual abuse in some 150 countries. Celebs excpected to be on hand for the event range from Garrett Morris to Kyle Massey to honoree AnnaLynne McCord of “90210.”

http://www.hollywoodnews.com/2012/03/10/new-version-of-michael-jackson%E2%80%99s-last-days-coming/

Interesting, Michael was not only rehearsing for This Is It, but also going to RECORDING STUDIOS, which explain why he was missing some rehearsals.. He couldn't be at two places at the same time, at least physically... hehehehe.

The questions is... which songs Michael was recording at the studios at 2009? Which album or albums?

Was he recording Michael album?

Was he recording Immortal album?

or something else?

Again she says he was energized, looking good feeling good.... hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   6th October 2013, 8:02 am

posted by The Fairy October 1st 2011

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Faheem Muhammad (Security)

So Michael didn't ask for Murray because he couldn't sleep, Murray was already there.

The bodyguards were not allowed to go upstairs, not even Michael Amir (Michael's personal assistant, he was there only twice). It seems Faheem got there after 12 pm.

So Faheem got to the room after 12:21 (911 call) and the body was still on the bed. So it seems the children got upstair after the 911 call.

But I thought Alberto was the one which took the children out of the room, not Faheem. Well, Faheem got there after 12:21 and 10 minutes later 12:31 they noticed the children were there... well at this time the paramedics should have gotten there already.

So he left the room with the children (I thought it was Alvarez) and took them to the nanny Rosalina Faheem, which I think should be watching this children from the beginning.

And he parks the all the cars in front of the front door, weird thing to do when a 911 call had already being made. Shouldn't he clear the doorway?

He was the one to let the paramedics in, leaving the cars parked in the way of the ambulance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   6th October 2013, 8:04 am

posted by The fairy October 1st 2011

Now Faheem at UCLA:

The children were with the bodyguards, no family..

So, Murray didn't talk to the police and didn't talk to the family at UCLA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   6th October 2013, 8:09 am

posted by The Fairy October 1st 2011

Sennef the paramedic said they didn't use the defibrillator!!!!!

Here he said he take the children to the nanny and also asked the staff to put the children at the car, and after that he doesn't remember if it was him or Alberto who took the children to the nanny.

Interesting again. They werent supposed to go back to the house, even Michael's children and family being there and they got a call that they had to go. Also interesting, being the head of security he does not know the security team at the house, but gave orders to them..

The defense team is making a big deal if there was more the one phone, they asked the same to Alberto.

So there was a second team of security, a home security, Larry seems to be one of them. Interesting that Faheem didn't know them, not sure about their names and their shifts.

So I am guessing there was a home securituy team during the night and another during the day. Why none of them were called as witness to say who got in the house during the night and who left during the day?

Why this Larry person was never mentioned?

Are they the ones who decided who got in the house? Why Michael's bodyguards don't know them if they stay in the trailer outside the house?.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   6th October 2013, 8:29 am

posted by Nimue October 2nd 2011

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Faheem Muhammad (Security)

MJ's Bodyguard
Prince & Paris Saw Everything

Michael Jackson's head of security, Faheem Muhammad, claims Prince and Paris witnessed Conrad Murray desperately trying to resuscitate their father the morning he died, and had to be removed from the scene.

Muhammad testified Paris was "on the ground, balled up crying," and Prince "was shocked and slowly crying."

Muhammad claims Jackson appeared to be dead when he arrived at the scene -- and when he noticed Prince and Paris in the doorway, he took them downstairs.

Muhammad says that's when he heard Murray asking if anyone knew CPR -- and his fellow bodyguard Alberto Alvarez rushed to help.

Once MJ was pronounced dead, MJ's assistant Michael Amir Williams relayed to him Murray's request to go back and retrieve the "cream" -- and that's when they both agreed not to let Murray back in the house.

Muhammad also claimed MJ visited Dr. Arnold Klein's office several times a week and often came out "a bit tipsy" -- but never explained why. According to Muhammad, MJ once said to him, "You must think I'm crazy for going to Dr. Klein's everyday."

Ok. I will post some from the trial and make some observations. I am not as good as Fairy but Fairy feels free to delete this post if it is not right:

AT THE TRIAL

Directed by the people:

Responsabilities: House protected, Children protected and day to day activities were safe;

If Michael wants to go shop he would do the planning..

He Deal with Michael Amir not with Michael directly;

He came to work for Michael 10 months before as a driver and was promoted to head of security;

At March 2009 meet Conrad Murray.

He says met Murray at Michael’s house
(at the hearing he said he doesn’t remember how he met Murray);

He saw oxygen tanks in the trailer, Murray bringing and moving oxygen thanks by the back door and the security would bring in the trailer.

Jun 24

He was responsible to transport to Staple center and take to the golf card.

After Michael had be taken to prepare through the tunnels at Staples Center for rehearsals he would set a room inside to have a couple of emergency exits door for him and set up the rotation and take a break at the room set up for the security.

He did watch the rehearsal for a couple of different locations in the stage on the floor, 3 different places he could watch the rehearsal.

Preparing to transport Mr. Jackson that night back to the home around midnight
(hearing between 12:30 am – 1 am);
DAVID: WAS THE SAME ROUTINE YOU DESCRIBED BEFORE?(He didn’t describe any routine before during the trial, only during the hearing)
He drove back to the house with Michael and Amir Willians;

Asked about a call made at his presence to make sure Murray was in the house, by Michael Amir.

When they arrived at Carolwood there were fans and they pull in the gate and Michael asked to stop and Michael spoke to his fans for 6 seconds.

“When they open the gate you can see the vehicles parked in the same fashion”
(I don’t know which fashion is this because he didn’t say anything about it before) he is referring to Murray’s car parked inside the house.

Wasn’t Murray’s car outside the house? So, Murray’s car was parked inside the house on Jun 25 at 1 am and parked outside the house on Jun 25 after 12 pm????

OBS:there was a child at the courtroom; I could hear the voice crying

They would take the gifts from the car and placed under the base of stairs, he would greet us before he goes upstairs;

They would get to a trailer and have a debriefing for 10 to 15 min

Jun 25

He returns to Carolwood about 11:45 am, check with guards at the gate, check with security guards at the base about the activities going on and he left to the bank.

He was asked to turn around and go back to the house

Phone records are presented as evidence

(David asks for some time because he has written the time wrong again, am with pm)

Call 12:16 pm 29 s – Amir calls and Faheem tells him he was going to the bank and he will turn around and go back to the house

12: 18 pm – Faheem calls Derrek Cleveland
( same one Amir called ???)
Is he another security guard? Yes, member of security team.

Why did you call him? He called Derek to ask him to rush upstairs to tell him he was in his way back and he would be there shortly. He does not recall if he talked to him or if he left a voicemail.

(Remember he said he checked with all security guards on the house before he left to the bank, was Derek there?)

12:23 – he calls Amir to check if he could go upstairs

[At 12:23 pm he was not at the bedroom , paramedics got there at 12:26 (in this period of time he went upstairs, back downstairs with the kids, upstairs again, downstairs to line up the cars in front of the door, upstairs again, downstairs to greet the paramedics)]

Showing pictures:

He says the bedroom to the left was Michael’s bedroom where his belongs where

(weird he says before they weren’t allowed to go upstairs and he had to call Amir to make sure he could go there, so how does he knows Michael’s belongs were there?)

He proceeds to the right forward to bedroom number 2

(how did he know he had to go to bedroom 2 and not to Michael’s bedroom?)

He describes going into the bedroom 2 through the foyer and to the room where he sees Michael. He comes through the foyer and turns right to the bedroom

He sees Alberto standing up, pacing and Michael’s feet near the side of the bed on the ground, he walks further and he sees the rest of Michael’s body
(this is after the 911 call, Michael is still on the bed)

Michael’s feet on the floor.

He says something to Alberto when he came to the room: “How is it looking?” How is it going?” He says: “is not looking good’, and he proceed to look at Mr. Jackson
(he does not say anything about 911 call as the hearing)

What Murray was doing? “he appeared to be doing CPR, he appeared very nervous( at the hearing he says he didn’t know what Murray was doing)
At this time did you see Michael Jackson face and his whole body? Yes

What did you observed? “His eyes were open and his mouth was slightly open”

Did he appear to be dead? Yes

Any medical equipment hooked up to Mr. Jackson? NO

He realizes then that Michael’s children were outside of the room, just 2 of them Paris and Prince.

He got them, got the nanny to take to a more secure location

At this point the prosecutor says Michael was on the floor…

Paris was on the ground crying and Prince standing there in shock slowly crying, he got them together talked for a second and got the nanny from the stairway got her to come up and take them to downstairs and put them in a different location.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez   

Back to top Go down

Michael Amir Williams, Kai Chase, Faheem Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next