HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies

Share | 

Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

PostSubject: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   2nd October 2013, 6:25 pm

posted by The Fairy October 4th 2011

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-dr Richelle Cooper (ER)

Look at the time. She was in contact with the paramedics by radio, says the arrest was around 12:18 pm this time was the time Michael Amir called Alberto and asked him to go to the front door at the house. The paramedics were not aware of anything, the 911 call was 12:21 pm and the paramedics got in the house at 12:26 pm.. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt, let's say she estimated this time.

The time is in the log of the hospital as 12:18 but she cannot say from who this time came from...

OBS: the time 2:46 pm here may be a typo. It is 2:26 pm in the other 2 sites I am using to compare;

WM 0241.... Cool 0241 = 7 hehehehehe..

Sometimes I think they are joking all the time during this trial.

Odd, they new everyone in that room and no one asked who was the person who felt the pulse.

Last part. This part is more to have a record to compare with the trial. Next will be Tim Lopez:

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-dr Richelle Cooper (ER)

MJ's ER Doctor:
Murray Said MJ Was 'Dehydrated'

The ER doc who first tended to Michael Jackson's body at the hospital claims Dr. Murray misled her about MJ's condition -- telling her, the singer was dehydrated.

According to Dr. Richelle Cooper, Murray claimed he had only administered 4mg of Lorazepam to MJ.
Murray never mentioned Propofol.

Parts 40-49 on this channel is about Dr Richelle Cooper
original videos deleted/removed

New videos added (video number 1 - Parts 1 to 7)

Feel free to add comments concerning contradictons or other noteworthy things....

Last edited by Nimue on 5th October 2013, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   2nd October 2013, 6:46 pm

posted by The Fairy October 7th 2011

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Thao Nguyen (Cardiologist)

TRIAL:

-Thao Nguyen (Cardiologist)

Dr. Thao Nguyen --

The cardiologist who was called into MJ's trauma room -- said Dr. Murray was fuzzy on the crucial moments leading up to MJ's death, saying, Murray "did not have any concept of time."

She said Murray couldn't remember when he administered Lorazepam, nor the moment MJ stopped breathing ... because, as he told her, he didn't have a watch.

orignal videos deleted/removed

New videos added (video number 1 - Parts 1-6):

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 12:19 pm

The hearing testimony is from Jamie Lintemoot but the trial testimony is from Dan Anderson (they work together and were two of the people in the team doing the toxicology reports...

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Jamie Lintemoot

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Dan Anderson (toxicologist)

Toxicologist Dan Anderson said small amounts of Propofol were found in Michael Jackson's stomach after he died.

This could prove important for the defense -- who are trying to prove MJ killed himself with a self-administered overdose.

But according to Anderson, he found only trace amounts of Propofol in MJ's stomach -- the equivalent of a few specks of sugar.

Anderson says Propofol was found in all 8 specimens taken throughout Michael's body.

MJ also tested positive for Lidocaine, Diazepam (Valium), Lorazepam (Ativan), and Ephedrine.

No Illegal drugs were found in his system.

Video to be added once it is uploaded.. feel free to comment.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 12:21 pm

posted by Nimue October 8th 2011

From the hearing the stomach contents showed more propofol than any other sample 1000 times more, but from the trial they are nothing.

Just a note: during the testimony at the trial, the defense kept asking Dan Anderson, if he was at the scene, if Elissa Fleak gave him the samples and so on, but from the hearing who got the samples and did the analysis was another person (Jamie).. Weird....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 12:24 pm

posted by The Fairy October 8th 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Saturday, October 8th 2011 @ 4:34 PM

Just a note: during the testimony at the trial, the defense kept asking Dan Anderson, if he was at the scene, if Elissa Fleak gave him the samples and so on, but from the hearing who got the samples and did the analysis was another person (Jamie).. Weird....
Yes it is weird. At the documents shown at the trial you will see the analysis done by Anderson, Jamie Lintemoot and a few other people. I dont recall who exactly did the Propofol tests but it is odd they called Jamie Lintemoot at the hearing but called Anderson instead of her at the trial.

In the above hearing "transcripts" you will see that Jamie Lintemoot is asked the same questions by Flanagan, which he kept going in circles with at the trial. Maybe the Prosecution thought Anderson could withstand Flanagans cross examination better than her. Whether he did better than her, I havent looked into..

Here are the just uploaded vids about Dan Anderson's testimony in trial:

Original video deleted/removed

New video added. Video 1 Part 1- 11 at this channel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 12:26 pm

Just a note:

David made it clear to show the dates on top of the toxicology report:
Date received: 6/16/11
Date drawn: 6/26/10
Date reported:6/28/11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 2:04 pm

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Elissa Fleak (Coroner)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 2:10 pm

Nimue
Monday, September 19th 2011

Now let's start with what they found in the bedroom. This one will be long. There are something interesting on it. First at UCLA:

She examined the body at 5:20 pm. What time had the helicopter left UCLA?

Were signs of trauma after this time?

The next post will be about Carolwood drive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 2:18 pm

Nimue:

At Carolwood drive Jun 25. Remember, Amir left around 10 pm and he was asked if there was other agency there and he says only the cops and does not know. This is Michael personal assistent and he does not remember if the Coroner investigator was there that day.

The SEVEN again.

Almost all the meds were prescripted by Murray even the dermatological drugs, no propofol so far:

Murray 5 prescriptions

Metzar 2 prescriptions

Klein just one prescription.

I wonder why Michael was going so many times to Kleins office and only one drug prescripted by Klein was found at the scene.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 2:23 pm

Nimue:

Now a little bit more from Elisa Fleak, still a long way to go:

First, there is a lot of right and left side of the bed. It seems the patient was at the right side of the bed, when facing the head of the bed, and makes sense if the IV was at his left leg. This syringe was found on the floor at the left side of the bed.

We are getting close to what was said as "the broken syringe under the bed".

As we can see here the syringe was not a glass syringe but a plastic one.

There we have.. There wasn't any broken syringe under the bed. It was a plastic syringe on the floor to the left side of the bed and a neddle.. just disconnected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 2:29 pm

Nimue:

Ok, Let me say one thing, sometimes I cut parts of it because is just the judge talking asking to slow down or the defense objecting, but sometimes is interesting what the judge says.

This part I found odd. The judge asked them to slow down and suddenly the judge interupted it again saying someone was broadcasting. I found this odd and I don't what it means. At that time the trial wouldn't be televised and I am not sure what broadcasting here means.

Still on Jun 25:

The urine was in a medical container, not at a "juice" bottle was some media reported.

First bottle of propofol, empty under the table on the floor.

This propofol bottle was to the left of the bed, keep in mind the patient was at the right side of the bed.

I think there is a typo here. I think is 20 not 200...

Next part will be her return to the scene on Jun 29, four days after the event.

As we can see, on Jun 25 she didn't find the bag which Alberto hold for Murray to put the vials inside before calling 911.

On Jun 25 only one bottle of propofol was found. No urine pads where at the bad, only unused one on the chair. No mention to any computer, CD or other things on the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 2:37 pm

Nimue

Continuing.. still the prosecution examination. Now, four days after the event. Jun 29th.. She had to go back to the house, we will see later "why".

Now he goes to the closet. She didn't look at this on Jun 25, only the bedroom.

First bag... (keep in mind the Alberto said Murray put some vials in one bag that he held but Alberto didn't say he took the bag out of the bedroom to the closet).

Two more bags one named as "baby essentials"

Here is the saline bag with a propofol botlle inside, this is weird set for a I.V, this was the one described before in Alberto testimony, but Alberto said Murray put only vials inside the plastic bag not the saline bag.

So far, 1 bottle of propofol on the floor (bedroom)

1 bottle of propofol inside saline bag (closet)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 2:44 pm

Nimue:

Another bottle of propofol:

1 - bedroom

1 - saline bag

1 - second bag.

If I not mistaken so far 4 bottles of propofol.

Also she found a "gaze" with blood, not a t-shirt with blood.

And there we go, here is the finger pulse monitor, that Alberto saw, but none of the paramedics saw.

How did this finger monitor got in the closet?

Did Albert put it there, before the paramedics get there?

Did Murray left the bed side after 911 call to hide this one at the closet?

Did he hide this because the paramedics would know that there wasn't no pulse in the patient and Murray knew about?

Still, when this was put inside of the closet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 2:49 pm

Nimue:

Still a long way to go, a bit more:

We were at 4 bottles of propofol.

plus more 2 unopened, plus 4 unopened, plus 3 opened.

We got now 13 bottles.. did I miss the counting?

Would give 6 unopened and 7 (seven again) opened.

So far these 7 bottles of propofol are not enough to knock out a person for 6 hours. Remember for a person with Michael's features for a 6 hours anesthesy it would be needed 7.8 L and these 7 botlles don't give even 1L.

Well they got 12 bottles of propofol in total I got 13 bottles, maybe I missed the counting. Anyway, from those 6 were unopened.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 2:53 pm

Still Elisa Fleak:

To be continued..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 3:04 pm

Nimue:

He again she mentioned the gauze, not any t-shirt with blood. I wonder what the purpose of that pic. of a "dirty" t-shirt with a price tag on came out on the press.

For sure, after Fairy post of what was found at Neverland raid it seems to have a connection.

Sometimes she says the bottles were fingerprinted sometimes she says they weren't.

Here she is talking about the I.V. that was by the side of the bed, not the one with the propofol bottle inside.

Continuing in the next post...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 3:10 pm

At this part she says it was fingerprinted. I wonder shy sometimes she decided not to fingerprint and other times she did.

Here similar to Neverland raid a garbage bag is mentioned.

One contradiction here. On Jun 25 she goes there finds a needle on the floor, a "broken"syringe (that wasn't broken at all), a propofol bottle, a box with syringers and she does not collect the I.V. bag because she didn't think that the meds were being administred intravenousely????

Wouldn't a crime scene investigator be suspicious about the needle and syringer found in the scene?

Why only on Jun 29, when someone asks her to go back with a specific destination, she decides to collect more evidence in the bedroom?

Jun 29th, 4 days after with a non sealed "crime scene"..

Continued... (almost there)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 3:16 pm

Nimue:

The juice bottles were not collected as evidence. Strange, because before she said she didn't collect the I.V. because she was not looking for meds that were administrated intravenousely, but for "pills" and she didn't collect the juice bottles that could have residues of orally administrated meds.

I wonder why the press said the patient had beet juice since the juice bottles at the scene were empty or they were not register by the coroner investigator.

Look now, the syringer was at the FOOT of the bed and the propofol empty bottle was under the table close to the HEAD of the bed, in the LEFT side of the bed.

The patient under a lot of medication was hooked to an I.V. stand at the RIGHT side of the bed. Could be this a suicide scene?

Still, why the bags found on Jun 29 where on the top shelf of the closet and not just inside of the closet? Someone had time to put them at the top shelf.

Still, where are the liters of propofol Murray bought?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 3:25 pm

The testimonies from the hearing are taken from a thread we had before the trial started. I will for each witness post the comments we made after Nimue posted the hearing testimony.

These are comments about Elissa Fleak's testimony

MaryJo
Wednesday, September 21st 2011 @ 10:50 AM

Shes discribing Biohazardous Material laying on bedroom floor....ALL Doctors know how to properly dispose of needles & syringes. Why is this needle & disconnected syringe laying on the floor???

In foul play the villain would take syringe with them NOT drop on floor for it to be collected & fingerprinted.

This death scene looks like suicide.

Its just rediculous to think a Medical Doctor would just throw used syringe & needle on floor....

The Fairy
Group Administrator

Wednesday, September 21st 2011 @ 11:35 AM

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Wednesday, September 21st 2011 @ 10:50 AM

Shes discribing Biohazardous Material laying on bedroom floor....ALL Doctors know how to properly dispose of needles & syringes. Why is this needle & disconnected syringe laying on the floor???
There are a few things to consider here. We know that there were people going in and out of the house after the ambulance left, including the family. Whatever was found at the scene of the crime could have been planted there. The stuff on the floor indicates some sort of foul play.

Quote :

In foul play the villain would take syringe with them NOT drop on floor for it to be collected & fingerprinted.
True Mary Jo but we still dont know exactly how this hoax was set up and what will come out in court. Whatever if this scene with the stuff on the floor is correct, then Murray has a problem explaining what happened. He was supposidly busy putting other things in the bag, unless that is a lie. So why doesnt he put these things in a bag? If we think about it, then the bad guys wanted this to look like a suicide or at least that Michael did it to himself. If the bad guys want to make it look like that they would instruct Murray to arrange the scene just like that.

Quote :

This death scene looks like suicide.
Like they wanted it to look.

Quote :

Its just rediculous to think a Medical Doctor would just throw used syringe & needle on floor....
Unless they told him to do so.

MaryJo
Wednesday, September 21st 2011 @ 1:26 PM

The house was never a crime scene, Murray made sure of that by having him pronounced dead at the hospital, the house was never sealed off...

It doesnt make sense to go to the house & collect evidence if the house wasnt sealed off. The so called evidence isnt even evidence LOL.

Therefore all this talk about syringes, needles, propofol, medicines isnt even evidence. People, & family were allowed into the house so how can they say this is evidence in a court of law?????

They cant...so what are they even talking about??

They cant collect what they call "evidence" from a room that wasnt a sealed crime scene...good grief anybody could have gone in there & threw syringe & needle on the floor and put meds in the room...whats up??

Whats wrong with this picture??

Its just rediculous...its tainted evidence at best...

The Fairy
Group Administrator

Wednesday, September 21st 2011 @ 2:24 PM

Tainted evidence... all this reminds me of Michaels trial sooo much.

First of all Tom Sneddon said he had gathered a lot of evidence from Michaels house at Neverland. He claimed to have collected Demerol and also syringes, but he NEVER gave the stuff back to Michael, which shows us it was tainted evidence.

Also ALL the evidence Sneddon DID use in trial turned out to be tainted...

Nimue
Wednesday, September 21st 2011 @ 3:47 PM

The scene seems to be staged, of course it is since it is a hoax.

For a suicide scene it seems to be too off.

The needle and bottle was found at the opposite side of the "patient".

The patient was lying on the right side of the bed "attached" to a I.V. on his left leg, so the patient could not move. The needle and bottle on the floor was at left side of the bed, if it was a suicide scene the needle and the bottle should be close to the patient or at the floor on the right side of the bed.

Also, if it was a suicide, why would the doctor hide bottles and vials, it should be left there to prove the "patient" took it by himself.

If someone comits suicide shooting his head the gun stay close to the the person, it does not go to the other side of the room.

Also the juice bottles were at the left side of the bed, one inside the basket that was under one of the tables. If the patient took it with the juice, the juice bottles should be at the right side of the bed close to the patient that couldn't move.

In the cross-examination, that I will post later, the defense even asked if it was possible for the patient to reach the left side of the bed from where the patient was lying.

Still, the questions remain, why Murray would hide the bottles if it was a suicide? and who took the bags to the closet and put them on the top shelf?

MaryJo
Sunday, September 25th 2011 @ 10:53 AM

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Sunday, September 25th 2011 @ 10:05 AM

One contradiction here. On Jun 25 she goes there finds a needle on the floor, a "broken"syringe (that wasn't broken at all), a propofol bottle, a box with syringers and she does not collect the I.V. bag because she didn't think that the meds were being administred intravenousely????
Evidence is evidence until proven not important by testing. How does she know whats important until its tested??

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Sunday, September 25th 2011 @ 10:05 AM

Wouldn't a crime scene investigator be suspicious about the needle and syringer found in the scene?Why only on Jun 29, when someone asks her to go back with a specific destination, she decides to collect more evidence in the bedroom?
Crime scene never sealed off...people coming in & going out...how can she collect evidence from unsealed crime scene????

I feel like my intelligence is being insulted... just rediculous.

Nimue
Monday, September 26th 2011 @ 3:05 AM

MaryJo wrote:
Evidence is evidence until proven not important by testing. How does she know whats important until its tested??
Yes, Mary. Very strange statement from a coroner investigator. She goes to the scene looking for evidence of a suspicious "death" that no one knows why. She goes looking for pills, as she says, finds a I.V. bag standing there and assumes it was for rehidratation before even talk to the doctor (Murray). Is it that common for people to have a rehydration at home?

Even after finding needles and syringers, or urine pads at the scene she does not think the I.V. is important and leaves it there, to pick it up 4 days after the event.

MaryJo wrote:
Crime scene never sealed off...people coming in & going out...how can she collect evidence from unsealed crime scene????
Exactly, the "crime scene" was never sealed and they autorized the family to get in the house, but someone tells her she has to go back and go specificly to the closet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 3:38 pm

I posted the following article at full length at "MJ trial" and am also posting most of it here to compare to the evidence found at Carolwood Dr:

Drugs Found at Neverland; They sorted through the trash.
May 4, 2011

There has been a recent resurgence of the topic of the drugs found at Neverland during the 2003 search. Because of the misinformation that the tabloids are spreading I will do a study of those medications that were found. The reports say that Michael was doing cocaine because cocaine was found on some underwear that were found in that same storage closet, in the same bags as the underwear, that was supposed to link Michael Jackson to other males.

This was first reported by the British Tabloid, The Sun in November of 2005 while Michael was in Bahrain. Portions of it were repeated along with photos by TMZ on July 9th, 2009 just 14 days after Michael’s death but before it was found out and reported that the powerful anesthetic propofol was the drug that killed Michael Jackson when administer by Dr. Conrad Murray.

It was reintroduced to the public again on April 30th 2011 by the notorious British tabloid News Of The World.

Of course not to be outdone by the Brits, today The New York Post decided to resurrect that information and bring it to our shores so a very unsuspecting American public might read it. Well I’m a different breed of cat. I don’t let anyone tell me what I’m reading, I read it myself. I most certainly don’t let anyone tell me what to think about anything and that includes Michael Jackson.

Now I fully believe that Murray’s PR defense team could be behind the new increase in interest in the subject since he was desperately seeking a delay in the trial to prepare for a new prosecution expert witness. So let me clarify a few things, that way people can finally get the facts straight about Michael Jacksons drug use.

The fact is that according to court documents there was actual cocaine found on a pair of underwear that belonged to Michael. That is unused not metabolized cocaine. Cocaine just like any other drug goes in, in one chemical composition and due to the chemical changes that occur when a person ingests it; it has an entirely different chemical composition. This is what is known as metabolites.

The metabolites found in a blood or urine sample are the proof that someone has in fact ingested (used) cocaine or any other chemical or medication. The metabolites of cocaine were not found in the blood on the underwear. The cocaine powder was found on the fabric of the underwear not in the blood found on the underwear.

This was found more than seven years ago now during the Police search of Neverland on November 18th, 2003. It was not relevant until after the trial when once again Tom Sneddon was trying to find evidence of anything against Michael Jackson. While the entire article is questionable because it belongs to The Sun one has to wonder was Chris Carter their source or the one that they say they quoted? Did he really say that to the Grand Jury?

NO news reported that it was part of his testimony at the time and I don’t believe for one second that they would have left out that important piece of information.

His testimony before the Grand Jury was on April 2nd, 2004 almost six months after his first armed robbery in Las Vegas and a full 4 years after he left the state of Maryland where he was convicted of drug possession with intent to distribute? I think and quite safely you will agree, that the cocaine probably belonged to him or if not, one of many people that slept in the small apartment attached to the video arcade library.

What surprise me are all the stories out there about the “choice” of employees that Michael hired. Just so you know not all of his employees were out for money.

Some of them like Wayne Nagin, Mike LaPerruque, Joe Marcus, Brian Barron, Evvy Tavasci, Violet Silva and others were long time devoted employees that he could trust.

Michael at one time had over 180 employees of the ranch. He had his own fire department and most of his ranch and personal security was current, retired or graduated police officers and trained paramedics. Does anyone know the significance of that? If these people were witness to any form of abuse, drinking by minors or drug possession, or even suspected it they had to turn him in because of the mandatory reporting laws. Are the media and the haters ready to call all of these people liars?

Because that is the implication when they allow other employees like Chris Carter, Kassim Abdool, Ralph Chacon and Adrian McManus take precedence over these trained professionals.

In the article from News Of The World it shows a photo of a pair of size 28 men’s Calvin Klein briefs found in the storage warehouse of Henry Vaccaro.

This is not the pair that had the cocaine on them. The cocaine was found on one pair of the size 30 underwear found in the laundry bag that was found in Video Arcade library closet at Neverland.

This is also where they found the four bottles of medication, one empty bottle of Percocet, one empty bottle of Xanax, one empty bottle of ery-tab and one empty bottle of Prednisone.

There were also 64 ( they didn’t count I did from the photos that I will show you later) small round white pills with DAN stamped on one side and 5052 stamped on the other.

They also found one empty vial of an unknown drug that they later claimed was Demerol.

------------

Item number 511 was a pair of Calvin Klein men’s cotton briefs, size 30. The cotton briefs were discolored and there were stains that appeared to be caused by blood, present on both the left and right rear sides of the briefs.

The next item of evidence I reviewed was Item Number 510.This item was described as being two bags of miscellaneous underclothes and bloodied bed linen. These items were located in the upstairs library room of the video/ arcade area. The first bag was a plastic. Disneyland bag and the second was a plastic Garden City Hotel bag.

The Disneyland bag contained a red Prada brand, long-sleeve shirt, size 391/2. The bag also contained numerous empty small plastic bags and several dirty socks which appeared to be of adult size. I also found the bag to contain a white cotton sheet with reddish brown stains on it, which I believed were consistent with blood staining.

The Garden City Hotel bag had a white Harbor Bay long sleeved cotton shirt size 2XLT, a folded cotton bed sheet; a pair of bright orange, size 4 pants, possibly for a young girl; a new pair of Spiderman socks with label attached/ and numerous pairs of size 3O cotton briefs (various brand names including Jockey, Calvin Klein, Fruit of the Loom, Nordstrom’s, and Saks 5th’ Avenue) The underwear appeared to be used but were clean. Two of the Jockey Brand briefs were size 32. In total, there were nine pair of men’s cotton brief underwear.

Some of the briefs had discolorations and/ or stains, but all pairs appeared to have been washed. Two of the Jockey Brand briefs were size 32. I also found a Jockey brand, size medium, cotton v-neck T-shirt, a blue Tommy Hilfiger polo shirt which did not appear to have been worn labeling and price tags still on the shirt); there was also a size medium pair, of what appeared to be pajama bottoms; a child sized off-white, short-sleeved shirt; a pair of gray, white, and blue child-sized socks, which have boy embroidery in them; one adult-sized, dress sock; one juvenile-sized, dress sock; and one pair of juvenile -sized socks with pink roses.

This is where the whole cocaine mess started and this is why they went to get a buccal swab on December 10th 2004 , it did not have anything to do with the semen on the mattress.

It was on the pair of underwear that had 2 blood spots on the back one on the right; one on the left. The cocaine powder was found on the same pair of underwear. The cocaine metabolites were not found in the blood from the spots on the underwear therefore Michael did not use the cocaine. This is from the Defenses reply to the District Attorneys Opposition to exclude 14 items of Irrelevant Evidence filed on February 2nd 2005:

--------------------------------------

B. DNA OF ANYONE OTHER THAN THE DEFENDANT

The District Attorney’s search of Mr. Jackson’s person on December 3, 2004 failed to return any relevant evidence. The prosecution’s theory that the presence of DNA, belonging to a male other than Mr. Jackson, on underwear confirms that Mr. Jackson keeps underwear, and therefore corroborates the alleged victim’s claim that Mr. Jackson kept his underwear, is absurd. The only thing the underwear confirms is that dirty clothes, perhaps belonging to a guest or other family member were found in a storage area in a large bag with other items with other items of laundry.

This bag of dirty laundry was found at least eight months after the relevant time period. There is absolutely no foundation to establish that this laundry was accumulated during February or March of 2003. There is no foundation to establish that it was not accumulated, for instance, in September, October or November of 2003, or, on the other hand, that it was not accumulated and thrown into the storage room in 2001 or 2002. The bag of laundry was seized in a storage area, located on the second floor of the arcade building with numerous boxes of books and other miscellaneous items.

First, none of the forensic testing by the government established that any of the laundry in the bag had anything to do with the complaining witnesses in this case. The prosecution’s forensic testing failed to result in any evidence that Mr. Jackson molested the complaining witness. Now, when faced with a total lack of relevant DNA evidence, the prosecution is seeking to introduce inflammatory and irrelevant DNA evidence to prejudice the jury against Mr. Jackson and undermine his right to a fair trial. Second, there is nothing nefarious or illegal about having underwear belonging to another person in a storage area. The prosecution has not laid any foundation as to how the clothing was accumulated. Given the fact that Michael Jackson had many guests, including family members, at his large ranch, deprives this salacious innuendo from any evidentiary value, whatsoever. This “evidence” should be excluded.

*1 The prosecution wants the Court, and anyone else who will listen, to believe that Mr. Jackson’s defense is that the District Attorney knows for a fact that he is innocent, yet is still prosecuting him for vindictive reasons. (Opposition, page 3.)

This is a straw man argument. In reality, Mr. Sneddon and his deputies are myopic in their zeal to convict Mr. Jackson. Whatever the cause of this, ordinary prosecutorial review of evidence and prosecutorial discretion is absent from this case.

C. UNDERWEAR AND COCAINE

This is a child molestation and conspiracy case.

2 The evidence seized by the prosecution is irrelevant to either of those charges. However, the prosecution is seeking to introduce evidence of drug use for the purpose of prejudicing the jury against Mr. Jackson. The blood evidence seized in November of 2003, eight months after the alleged events in question, is irrelevant. Whether or not Mr. Jackson was using prescribed Demerol at any point in his life has nothing to do with the allegations in February or March of 2003.

Furthermore, evidence of the presence of cocaine on underwear seized from Mr. Jackson’s home should be excluded. First, the evidence was found eight months after the events in question. Second, there is no allegation that Mr. Jackson was using cocaine during the relevant alleged events or that cocaine use would be relevant to either the conspiracy count or the child molestation counts. Third, the prosecution’s forensic evidence does not support the argument they wish to present to the jury. The prosecution claims that “[t]he most likely reason the cocaine was detected on both samples is that defendant excreted it in both his blood and his urine (Opposition page5). This explanation, however, is scientifically impossible. The evidence, according to the prosecution’s forensic reports, is that actual cocaine was found on the fabric of the underwear and on the blood on the underwear, not that evidence of cocaine use (i.e. metabolites) were found in Mr. Jackson’s blood. This evidence does not demonstrate the use of Cocaine by Mr. Jackson and is irrelevant even under the prosecution’s absurd theory.

It should be noted that the prosecution does not support their theory with a declaration or any legitimate scientific information. In fact, it would be impossible to lay the foundation that they boldly assert. We have not been provided with any forensic reports that supports their theory.

2 The prosecution apparently plans to argue that contradictory theories that Mr. Jackson is a drug addict, who is unable to control his behavior due to drug use, while at the same time, is a criminal mastermind who was micro-managing a conspiracy to falsely imprison, extort and abduct the Doe family.

REPLY TO OPPOSITION TO MOTION FOR AN ORDER EXCLUDING FOURTEEN ITEMS OF

IRRELEVANT EVIDENCE

This is what was determined by the Prosecutions own lab. If a person is taking cocaine they would have had the metabolites in their blood it is as simple as that. The Prosecution however did not want to introduce the underwear for the cocaine alone. They wanted the world to know that Demerol was found in Michael’s blood. It is the same situation today, the press is rehashing this faulty information to bring out to the public through some idiotic hater’s blog that Michael once had Demerol in his blood. Why? Because they tried to hang him once on non evidence and they are attempting to do it again because it makes for better ratings and sells more rags. If you are still doubting where the items in question came from here is the Prosecutions description of the location of the video arcade.

------------------------------

Six of the nine items taken from Michael Jackson’s office in the Security Building are a series of photographs of a semi-nude male (Item Nos. 1003-1008).

Items Nos. 1003-1008 are the professional photos for the “Why” photo shoot. “Why” as you all know is song and video by 3T in duet with Michael, they are Michael Jacksons Nephews, Tito’s sons.

------------

In the opinion of Sgt. Abel, a former narcotics detective who will be called to testify on September 16th, that 514 is the kind of container used for tightly controlled injectable substances. There was a small amount of liquid remaining in the bottom. The label on the vial had been torn off. It is illegal to dispense prescription medication without a label (Bus.&ProffCode, § 4076).

There would be no reason for anyone to remove the label if he lawfully possessed the controlled drug to begin with At least one jurisdiction has held that probable cause may be based, in part, upon the defendant’s possession of a prescription pill bottle which bore no label, suggesting no current medical use. (Navin v. Commonwealth (1999) 31 Va_App. 161, 164 (521 S.E.2d 734, 786J.) Det. Abel had good reason to seize Item 514 as contraband.

------------------------------------------

May 2002: prescribing doctor Dr. Arnold Kline, California :1-milligram tablets of Alprazolarn.

March 26, 2003 prescription is to Cascio for Alprazolam., prescribing physician being Dr. William VanValin

June 19, 2002: prescription is in the name of Manuel Rivera. The prescription gives an address of California. The prescription is for Xanax, which is the trade name for Alprazolam, a prescription medication for the treatment of panic disorders. The prescribing physician is Dr. William VanValin.

Initially, it should be noted that the prescription bottle found in Item 515 and the prescription paperwork found in Item 518 in the name of Cascio are not the same prescription. While they arc prescriptions for the same drug, Alprazolam, they were issued on different dates.

The name of Co-Conspirator No. 3 (Cascio) appears prominently in the affidavit in support of the search warrant as one of Michael Jackson’s associates and a major figure in numerous events that occurred between early February 2003 and March 2003, The prescription paperwork found in Item 518 is particularly noteworthy because the prescription was issued at a local pharmacy on February 26. 2003, therefore physically placing Co-Conspirator No. 3 at the Ranch during significant events related by the Doc family and described in the affidavit. Both the prescription bottle and the paperwork provide direct links to Michael Jackson and corroborate the Does’ assertion that Co-Conspirator No. 3 was one of 1Michael Jackson’s associates and present at Neverland Ranch during many events charged in the indictment.

The searching officer had reason to believe that the numerous prescriptions in different names. some of which were for the same substance, may have been obtained under a false name and so constituted evidence of a possible violation of Health and Safety Code section 11173 and 11174.

Also, Alprazolam, trade name Xanax is used to treat Anxiety Disorders like Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorders and others.

It is a benzodiazepine and one of the most effective medications out there for the treatment of anxiety disorders when used according to doctor’s orders. What the prosecution is attempting to insinuate is that these were Michael’s because the other 3 medications found were found in a different name and thought to be Michael’s. This is again what Chris Carter supposedly told them that Michael would have him fill prescriptions in his name. However there was an empty bottle found and prescription paperwork found that both had Frank Tyson’s name in it. Why is it impossible for Frank to have an Anxiety Disorder? Even if he did what difference does it make? Millions of people have Anxiety disorders and the medications prescribed by their doctors help them to live their lives free of the distressing symptoms of their disorders. Kim Bassinger is an example of someone living with anxiety disorder, do we now think that she is a “druggie” because she has to rely on medication to control her symptoms?

And then there is all that business of Michael being in violation of Health and Safety code section 11173 and 11174. Sneddon’s thoughts must have been “wow jackpot we can fine him up to $20,000 and I’m gonna ask for the max”. Now, what, you ask are these safety codes? Well 11173 is commonly called “Doctor Shopping” and the 11174 is giving a false name to a prescriber. I don’t think that Michael Jackson of all people could actually give a false name could he?

This has been something that Sneddon has had stuck in his craw since 1993 about Michael’s medical records and we know why.

Because he wanted to prove that Michael had himself “altered” in order for the description to not match. Dr. Klein and Dr. Hoefflin both surrendered his medical records contrary to the misinformation that was being reported at the time.

The problem was that the records did not show anything that matched the description or that they had even seen Michael’s genitalia. Then he went and got all hopeful about getting those photos and lo and behold Michael had foreskin. This is just more proof of his sick vendetta of a prosecution and his willingness to throw in the kitchen sink when he was charging Michael. What is even more interesting is that this information is resurfacing now, right Dr. Murray?

Item 510: Two bags with miscellaneous underclothes and bloody bed linen;

Item 510a: Underwear found in Item 510;

Item 511: Boy’s white underwear with bloodstains found in Item 510;

Item 512: Bloody tissue found in a trash bag;

Item 514: Glass vial for unknown type of injectable medication;

Item 515: Four medicine (pill) bottles with different names on the labels;

Item 516: Miscellaneous correspondence;

Item 517: Compact disc labeled -Michael Jackson Neverland Ranch”

Item 513: Prescription paperwork for “Rivera” and “Tyson.”

Thomas W. Sneddon, Jr.

So the defense was willing to litigate these items further and that was when, in December, in an In Limine “discussion” the prosecution unveiled the 14 items of Irrelevant Evidence and that is why we got that silly list in the first place.

The first item of evidence I reviewed was item number 515. This item was described as being medicine bottles, which were found in the upstairs library room of the video arcade area of the Neverland Ranch property. Upon opening this item, I found it to contain four prescription medication bottles, two of which were not capped. There were numerous loose pills within the bag, as well as, a cotton ball.

The first bottle indicated the prescription was prescribed to a subject named Michael Armstrong. There was an address of California 90211, which was associated with Armstrong. The labeling indicated the medication was prescribed by Dr. Gerald Labiner, and was filled by the Mickey Fine Pharmacy, out of Beverly Hills, California. The prescription was for Percocet.

The second bottle indicated the contents were prescribed to Peter Midani. According to the label there was an address of 9255 Sunset Blvd, Suite 1100, West Hollywood, California, which is associated with Peter Midani. It should be noted that this address was also associated with a Grace Rwaramba (the nanny), who is also associated with the investigation. The Suite 1100 location is actually a television production company named Endemol Entertainment.

The prescribing physician was Dr. Klein, A.W. The Mickey Fine Pharmacy in Beverly Hills filled this prescription. This bottle indicated it contained Prednisone. Both of the bottles were filled by Mickey Fine Pharmacy, did not have tops and were empty.

The third prescription bottle indicated the contents were prescribed to M.M. The prescribing Physician was a Doctor Carey Logan, 300 East Fremont, Las Vegas, telephone number 259-1616. The bottle labeling indicated the contents were thirty-count of “ERY-Tab 330 mg tablet EC. The contents of this bottle were white oval shaped tablets with “ER” stamped on one side and “e” stamped on the opposite side.

The fourth prescription bottle indicated the intended recipient was Frank Tyson. The labeling provided and associated address of Beverly Hills, California. The labeling further indicated a Dr. Arnold Klein with and address of 435 North Roxbury Drive, Beverly Hills California prescribed the medication. The prescription was for one –milligram tablets of Alprazolam. This prescription bottle was empty.

The loose pills within the evidence bad were small circular pills; white in color. The numbers 5052 were stamped on one side and DAN was stamped two times on the opposing side.

The next item of evidence I reviewed was item number 518. This item was described as being prescription paperwork. This item was found in the upstairs library room ,within the video arcade area of Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch property. I found this item to consist of two prescription medication information sheets.

The first was from Star Drug Co; located at 3576 Madera Street , Santa Ynez, California, telephone number 805-688-6898. The information sheet pertained to a prescription for Frank Tyson.

The prescription was for Alprazolam. The paper work indicated the prescribing physician was Dr. William VanValin. The prescription was filled 3-26-02. The information sheet provided and address for Frank Tyson as being Los Olivos, California.

The second information sheet pertained to a prescription that was obtained through Long’s Drugs, located at 218 east Highway 246 Building 3, Buellton, California, telephone number 605-693-1132. The prescription information sheet pertained to a prescription for a Manuel Rivera. The prescription information sheet provided and address of ___________ in Santa Maria, California for Manuel Rivera. The information sheet indicated it was for Xanax. The prescribing Physician was Dr. William VanVallin.

There that was the pill bottles and prescription paperwork now what happed to item number 514 the vial. Here it is being discovered and reviewed on 1-13-04:

During the review of evidence on 01-13-2003, we noticed the glass vial (item number 514) seemed to contain remnants of a substance. I was directed to submit this item of evidence to the California Department of Justice Crime Laboratory for the purpose of determining what substance was contained within the vial. I filled out a BFS-1 Evidence Submission form and a controlled substance submission envelope. 1 provided the BPS-1 form to SBSO Property officer Chuck Villareal. I obtained item number 514 from Villareal. I placed item number 514 into the controlled substance sub mission envelope and returned the item to Villareal. I requested Villareal transport the item to the CA D0J office and submit the item for analysis. SBSO Property Officer Villareal submitted the item to CA DOJ on Tuesday 1-13-2004.

Maybe someone could explain to me how an item could be submitted for testing on January 13th, 2004 and still not have the results back and calling it an unknown substance in September of 2004.

This takes approximately 30 minutes to have the results, especially if you have the drug and do not have to separate it from a source like urine or blood. I know because we run tox screens on urine and blood in about that time. It just depends on how busy the lab is or if they went out to lunch. It would be horrible to think that they did not have the results back on the contents of that vial when all Chuck Villareal would have had to do was sit down and have a cup of coffee to find out if it contained a controlled substance. Nine months no, did it contain a controlled substance? Probably not, it never came up until the prosecution had a fight with the defense. If it had been a controlled substance he could have presented it to the Grand Jury. He did not.

Now let’s see the art work that goes along with this courtesy of TMZ . You will see each of the four prescription bottles and you will see dates on them that will refer you to the rest of the story and actually put a more accurate timeline on when the last time was that Michael Jackson was even in close proximity to the items found in item 510. This date is a discard date. All discard dates are a year minus one day from the day a prescription is filled in the US. It must appear on every prescription so I will show you the discard dates on those pill bottles.

These are the four bottles found at Neverland. It was never any more just four.

The bottle of Prednisone.

The bottle of Prednisone an anti inflammatory used in the treatment of autoimmune disorders like discoid lupus.

A bottle of Xanax with Frank Tysons name on it.

A bottle of Percocet.

The vial of an unknown drug. A vial is a vial whether it has sterile water or Demerol in it a vial is a vial.

A note written by Michael about Buprenex. This shows that he had a strong desire not to use Demerol.

A letter from Dr. Alex Farshacian to Michael about a five to seven day program to end dependence on Demerol

That is all I am going to add for now. If you would like to see the whole series clink on the link in TMZ and you will see it. The most important thing that I would like to bring to your attention is the date on the Percocet. It is a discard date of 10/01/2003. That means that it was filled 10/2/2002 because the discard date is always one year minus one day from the day the prescription was filled. That means that the latest possible date that Michael was even aware of the things in the closet was October of 2002. Chris Carter was still working for Michael in October of 2002. He slept in the video arcade library when he was at Neverland. He was arrested in 2004 after holding up a jack in the box and holding a gun to a young woman’s head for $279. He had a prior conviction for possession of drugs with intent to distribute and was on his way to becoming a career criminal. He committed 4 robberies resulting in very small revenue that show desperation. It was his coke on that underwear I have no doubts about it .

The note from Michael and the letter from Dr. Farshacian just show that Michael did not want to use Demerol. He did not want to be dependent on it. Look at the date on the letter and that is probably the last time that Michael used an opiate.

We see a lot of similarities to Murrays trial concerning the socalled evidence found at Carolwood Dr., not only the drugs but also bloody clothes etc.

The handwritten letter is interesting..

"Buprenex does the same as Demerol, the only difference is you cannot become an addict with Buprenex"

"..... I would call ..... ..... it in case of accident"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 3:47 pm

posted by Nimue September 22nd 2011

I am speechless.. wow.. it so many similarities.. T-shirt with a tag on, the number of the empty bottles comparing with the number of propofol opened bottles and more, that I will post next, the mention of a garbage plastic bag.. Wow..

"..... I would call ..... ..... it in case of accident"

"I WOULD FEEL SAFE HAVING IT IN CASE OF ACCIDENT!"

just adding my reading of Michael's handwritting, being a teacher I have some skills reading all kind of handwritting...Laughing

So Michael was worried about getting addicted to the drugs and also concerned about the effects of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 3:52 pm

Posted by The Fairy September 22nd 2011

I am still not sure about this word:

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Thursday, September 22nd 2011 @ 3:09 PM

So Michael was worried about getting addicted to the drugs and also concerned about the effects of this.I am still processing all this info.. wow.
Yes also according to the letter which was found that was much spoken of earlier in the hoax, mainly because of the coincidence that a doctor highlighted the words "This Is It" in 2002... 7 (!) years before the concerts and of course the words "U aint seen nothing yet".. weird words for a doctor to write. It seems like this letter was meant to be found.

The way I read the words:

"I WOULD FEEL SAFE HAVING IT IN CASE OF ACCIDENT!"

It apparently doesnt make much sense. Why would Buprenex be good to have in case of an accident?

It is classified as Buprenorphine and as such is used for several reasons, both as a painkiller, a sedative and as a means to get out a drug addiction.

But the variant Buprenex has a specific use:

Buprenorphine (sold under the trade-names of

Subutex, Suboxone (buprenorphine with naloxone) - high-dose tablets used for the treatment of addiction -

Temgesic, Buprenex - solutions for injection used for acute pain in primary-care settings -

Norspan and Butrans - transdermal preparations used for chronic pain) is a semi-synthetic opioid that is used to treat opioid addiction in higher dosages (>2 mg), to control moderate acute pain in non-opioid tolerant individuals in lower dosages (~200 µg), and to control moderate chronic pain in dosages ranging from 20-70 µg/hour.

In the United States and Canada, use of buprenorphine for pain management in animals has become increasingly common, and is a favored analgesic in feline patients for moderate to severe pain.

Although only registered for human use by the Food and Drug Administration, it is legal for veterinarians to prescribe it for off label use in animals they treat.

In the United Kingdom, buprenorphine is licensed for analgesia and sedation in dogs. A solution for injection is made available for the British veterinary market by Alstoe Animal Health under the trade name Vetergesic.

An accident indicates smt unanticipated suddenly happening, so that rules out the drug addiction. What kind of accident would make you want to use a drug which is a sedative or a painkiller? Why not just call 911 in such a case? Michael just wrote that Buprenex does the same as Demerol, so we are talking about the sedative and or the painkilling effect. What has that to do with an accident? Only connection I can see here is that Michael knew he was going to use this for the hoax. Murray keeps claiming it was "an accident".

We have strong reasons to believe that Michael staged his death the same way as Elvis Presley. Elvis apparently died on August 16, 1977 (a lot of 7s) but already four years earlier he was treated for an addiction to ... yes Demerol. Safe to say that Michael knew all about this as Lisa Marie said he asked a lot of questions about this. We will remember perhaps from one of my videos that Michael once saw the same doctor as Elvis did.

This is what was said about Elvis' cause of death:

"Drug use was heavily implicated" in Presley's death, writes Guralnick. "No one ruled out the possibility of anaphylactic shock brought on by the codeine pills ... to which he was known to have had a mild allergy."

A pair of lab reports filed two months later each strongly suggested that polypharmacy was the primary cause of death; one reported "fourteen drugs in Elvis' system, ten in significant quantity."

Forensic historian and pathologist Michael Baden views the situation as complicated: "Elvis had had an enlarged heart for a long time. That, together with his drug habit, caused his death. But he was difficult to diagnose; it was a judgment call."

The competence and ethics of two of the centrally involved medical professionals were seriously questioned. Before the autopsy was complete and toxicology results known, Medical Examiner Dr. Jerry Francisco declared the cause of death as cardiac arrhythmia, a condition that can be determined only in someone who is still alive.

Allegations of a cover-up were widespread.While Presley's main physician, Dr. Nichopoulos, was exonerated of criminal liability for the singer's death, the facts were startling: "In the first eight months of 1977 alone, he had [prescribed] more than 10,000 doses of sedatives, amphetamines and narcotics: all in Elvis's name." His license was suspended for three months. It was permanently revoked in the 1990s after the Tennessee Medical Board brought new charges of over-prescription.

In 1994, the Presley autopsy was reopened. Coroner Dr. Joseph Davis declared, "There is nothing in any of the data that supports a death from drugs. In fact, everything points to a sudden, violent heart attack."Whether or not combined drug intoxication was in fact the cause, there is little doubt that polypharmacy contributed significantly to Presley's premature death.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 3:59 pm

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Elissa Fleak (Coroner)

If it wasn't obvious Michael Jackson had a drug problem before -- this oughta do the trick ...

According to an investigator for the L.A. County Coroner's office, Michael Jackson's bedside table was lined with a pharmacy's worth of prescription pill bottles.

Investigator Elissa Fleak just testified -- she inspected MJ's bedroom the day he died, and found the above collection of pill bottles beside the singer's bed.

Among the pills -- a collection of sedatives Diazepam, Lorazepam, Temazepam ... the list goes on.

Fleak says she also found a blue bag full of Propofol vials -- the same bag MJ's security guard Alberto Alvarez claims he packed on Murray's orders ... before calling 911.

original video deleted/removed

I will leave the technical part to others but just point out a few odd things about Elissa Fleaks testimony:

She seems to have been very confused about the "broken syringe" which turned out not to be broken but detached
It was her own fingerprint on the syringe
She didnt mention the IV stand in her first report on June25 2009. She didnt put it in her notes. She destroyed the notes after having done the first report and in her second report she mentions the IV stand. When asked why she didnt mention it in her initial report she said she wasnt going into details
Ed Chernoff shows her two different pics of the IV stand, one taked on June 25 and one on June 29. It is obvious that someone moved the IVstand tube in between these two dates (not the police and not Elissa Fleak)
When asked if the police sealed off the house, she says she didnt remember IF they did but she learned later that she didnt. Chernoff asks WHO can order it sealed off and she says SHE could, but she didnt
Chernoff also points out certain items which were on the floor but which she put on the table before taken the pictures of the items
Chernoff shows her two different pictures with one bottle missing on one of them
Chernoff asks her why she took a pic of the Propofol bottle OUTSIDE the saline bag if she found it inside the bag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   4th October 2013, 4:03 pm

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Friday, October 7th 2011 @ 5:00 AM

-Elissa Fleak (Coroner)
I still have to go over all of this, a lot of info in a short period of time, for sure this trial is giving material to work for more 2 years hehehehehe, but I will make some comments here

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Friday, October 7th 2011 @ 5:00 AM

I will leave the technical part to others but just point out a few odd things about Elissa Fleaks testimony:

• She seems to have been very confused about the "broken syringe" which turned out not to be broken but detached

She really made a fool of herself here, she called broken when it wasn't broken, only the needle was on the floor not the syringe.

• It was her own fingerprint on the syringe

Another big mistake, why to move the syringe on the table if it wasn't on the floor? Why didn't she take the photo from thw real location of the syringe?
She said, trying to explain how her fingerprint got on the syringe that it may happened when she was moving the table to take the picture of the propofol bottle on the floor How could this be possible if the syringe was located in the middle of the table in the middle of other items?

• She didnt mention the IV stand in her first report on June25 2009. She didnt put it in her notes. She destroyed the notes after having done the first report and in her second report she mentions the IV stand. When asked why she didnt mention it in her initial report she said she wasnt going into details

She destroyed her notes from Jun 25 after writting the report and she says she always do that in all the cases, but she didn't destroyed her notes from Jun 29 after she wrote the report. Also the report was edited on 2011.

• Ed Chernoff shows her two different pics of the IV stand, one taked on June 25 and one on June 29. It is obvious that someone moved the IVstand tube in between these two dates (not the police and not Elissa Fleak)

Something odd. The bedroom 2 where would be the crime scene does not have the golden drappes seeing the pictures, if I recall correctly. Also the bed at bedroom2 was facing the windows ( look the diagram from bedroom 2) if I am right, there was not way that on Jun 25 the IV stand to be close to those drappes.
The golden drappes are from Michael's bedroom, if so the IV stand was moved from bedroom2 to Michael's bedroom.
At her first testimony she said she didn't took photos from IV stand on Jun 25 only on Jun 29.

• When asked if the police sealed off the house, she says she didnt remember IF they did but she learned later that she didnt. Chernoff asks WHO can order it sealed off and she says SHE could, but she didnt

Yeah, and detective Smith said they didn't seal the scene because the scene was sealed by the Jacksons private security (Thome I guess).

I am still confused with the dates. She said there was 3 searches at the house, Jun 25 (she was there) Jun 26 (search on Michael's bedrrom with fireplace and TV on, she wasnt there) Jun 29 (she was there). She also said the LAPD took pics and it seems she shows up in the picture taken inside Michael's bedroom.
Two ways to see this: 1) she was at Jun 26 at the search or 2) the fireplace and the TV were still on at Jun 29.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin   

Back to top Go down

Richelle Cooper, Thao Nguyen, Dan Anderson, Elissa Fleak, Rogers/Ruffalo, Amir Dan Rubin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next