Share | 

Dr Freeze interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Dr Freeze interview   3rd December 2013, 9:29 am

Just a few comments about the song "A Place With No Name"

In July 2009, TMZ released a 24-second snippet of the full song was released.

The track resembles "A Horse with No Name", a hit song by rock band America. At the time of the leak, America stated that they were "honored" that Michael Jackson chose to sample their work. Dr. Freeze has recently confirmed that "A Place with No Name" will soon be released on an upcoming album of unreleased Jackson music, but did not give a confirmed release date. It has been claimed that there are "dozens and dozens" of unreleased Jackson songs that could be issued for several years to come.

Despite the similarities between "A Horse with No Name" and "A Place with No Name", it was revealed that Jackson had been given permission to record the latter composition. To date, it is not known what time period the recording of the track occurred in, although it has been reported that the singer and America shared a manager—believed to be Jim Morey—in the late 1980s and late 1990s.

Lets take a quick look at Dr Freeze and Jim Morey.

The following is an interview of Dr Freeze who co-wrote and co-produced Break Of Dawn for Michael Jackson's #1 album Invincible.

Exclusive interview: Dr. Freeze book: "Meeting with Michael, was like meeting with Captain Kirk!"

Here are thereafter in an exclusive interview with Elliott Straite more known as the Dr. Freeze, producer of "Break Of Dawn", "A Place with No name" or "Blue Gangsta" (Invincible).

Dr. Freeze worked in studio with Michael Jackson and book in an exclusive interview with info nothing very interesting to you. Enter thus more deeply in the secret of the King of Pop Records discovering this interview in three part. Third party today entitled: Dr. Freeze book: "Meeting with Michael, it was like meeting with Captain Kirk!"

Sampling: Have you talked with John McClain songs that you've recorded with Michael and what he intended to do?

Dr. Freeze: Not. It is difficult to get directly in touch with John McClain, it is very busy. The topic has not yet been addressed.

Q:. How do you know if "A place with No name" and "gangsta blue" will be on the next album?

(F):. It, I know. This is confirmed.

Q:. Super, we're eager to hear it! Do you intend to retouch the song "Blue Gangsta" the refresh?

(F):. Indeed, it is already done for "blue gangsta". I have already "refreshed", the song is finalized, ready to come out. It will be completely different from the version which is filtered on the net. It is perfectly calibrated to nightclub. It has a very European sound, in the style of Kraftwerk productions.

Q:. Will keep you the song database? [Quagmire sings it an excerpt]

(F):. Absolutely everything is the same, but it sounds more current.

Q:. You increased the pace?

(F):. No, no. Everything is exactly like this.

Q:. [puzzled] Very well. So to summarize, you have just added a few additional sounds and made a few alterations to "Refresh"?

(F):.

That's exactly it. To make an analogy, it is just as if you had shot a film and you then ressortiez 3D.

Q:. Filmiez your recording sessions?

(F):. No, no camera was allowed. You know, he didn't took photographed and filmed in the studio. Therefore, it was inadmissible.

Q:. Earlier in the interview, you told us that he programming beats and played the keyboard before you. Can you tell us more?

(F):. Sometimes, it created quite naturally the songs, and when it I would hear, I was stunned. Essentially, it was just launched ideas scattered, based on emotion in which he was. It was creative process and he loved it. Evening in the morning, he created sounds, melodies, harmonies. It was a sacred experience for me. I learned a lot by his side.

Q:. What Studios save this time?

(F):. Were recorded in various studios. Sometimes in New York, sometimes in California. We spent lot of time at the ranch. Indeed, the choice of studio mainly depended on where it was, geographically speaking. We passed by the Hit Factory in New York, and memory "Record one" in Los Angeles. We also used the studio of John McClain and was recorded at Neverland.

Q:. There are recorded at Neverland outlets which were used in the final mix of the songs?

Regards my recordings, everything comes from major studios. But he has recorded songs with other producers to Neverland. Unfortunately, I can't tell you exactly what songs. Ah if I remember a song is on his last album. It is called "Hollywood" I believe, and I remember that he had worked on it at Neverland.

Q:. So he was working on other projects when you were there?

Yes, he was working on other songs. He sometimes asked me my opinion. I would then sometimes collaborate a little with him. But okay, I wasn't the only one. There were a few other producers with him same.

Q:. When you finish sessions with him, did you know that it was finished or expect you to what it reminds you to work on other songs?

(F):. Therefore began to save together, I knew that I am there spend entirely. I wanted to work with anyone other than Michael. I had promised to never work with anyone else. It was a full time job: I worked with him for years. I was in the studio with him shortly before his death.

Q:. You were in the studio with him just before his death?

In fact, as discussed much and we were on the verge of returning to the studio. To be precise, I remember having gone see in his residence in Vegas, and there was a studio. It was just before he left.

Q:. You saved something?

Not have been recorded there, they just exchanged ideas. It was about to start recording sessions: we were ready and preparing materials for the studio. I offered a few new songs I'd written especially for him. He loved much, he wanted to save them, but it died.

Q:. You he spoke about his future album? Did say when he wanted out?

No, it was never addressed.

Q:. Back to "blue gangsta", you had the idea of the accordion and whistles to Ennio Morricone?

(F):. Yes. I had the idea of whistles, it comes from the movie "the good the brute and the ugly" [he hisses melody phone].

As I said, I wanted to make a new "Smooth Criminal". It was our goal: "the new Smooth criminal".

Q:. Is that you remember your printing your first meeting? Was it as you imagine? Were you surprised or disappointed by the character?

I already knew that Michael was the most humble people you could meet. It was my best friend, the most beautiful meeting of my life. It is a bit like a meeting with Captain Kirk: frankly, who won't meet Captain Kirk? This fictional character was cool, friendly and a chic type. And while Michael was a little like that. As you can imagine, I am a true fan of Star Trek, and that's why I'm talking about Captain Kirk... Meet Michael, it was a little like I met Captain Kirk, it was simply amazing. Today, there are more stars with the same aura. I was really amazed when I met him and my parents are very proud of me: not only I was able to work with the King of pop, but it is not limited to mere professional acquaintance. I became his friend, his best friend. Je l'aime à die, today again. We were like brothers, very close, so here it is, in short, my meeting with Michael, it was as if I had become friends with Captain Kirk!

Q:. Michael is universally recognized as the greatest artists. You met him and you became one of his friends. Do you have anecdotes about him not know?

It was amazing, genius. It was an Angel, that's also why it was called Michael. Yeah, it really was an Angel.

Q:. Requests for specific equipment for recordings, as for example the microphones or specific instruments there? Have specific requirements?

No, he was in didn't until it sounded good. He could sing something in her laptop and save it like that, it's not the hampered not as long as it was a good melody or a power tube.

Q:. Remember the microphone used to "Break of dawn"?

(F):. Not. It has been in so many studios... It is a question you should ask the sound engineers: they each had their own equipment and I remember not precisely what they had.

Q:. What engineers participated in your recordings sessions?

Memory, there were Michael Prince, Brad Buxer and Mike Dean. There were also Bruce Swedien, of course. I've not worked directly with him but I know very well, it is very cool. Another genius.

Q:. He completed some of your songs or finalize all alone included mixer?

(F):. There are engineers that have reworked some songs. I don't know who made the final mixes. Should I ask John McClain... I don't know who worked on these songs with Michael, I was not physically present.

Q:. What is the thing you most impressed with Michael, artistically speaking?

Michael loved his fans, he loved his music and he loved making music for his fans. He liked to give love and joie de vivre to people. It was his mission. He was very devoted and loyal. It was something he wanted to do, or what he should do. He loved people deep in his soul. And when he was doing this music, it was for us.

Q:. What is your favorite album of Michael?

(F):. I love them all. With Michael Jackson, it is impossible to have a song or a favorite album. However, when I was a kid, my favorite song was "Rock with you". I found the really incredible... Yeah, it was definitely one of my favorite.

Q:. Remember your last discussion with Michael?

It was simply to record the new album and when he heard my songs he told me to hurry them out as soon as possible from abroad. He liked my new productions. This was our last discussion. He told me "I love you" and that's it, it was finished.

Q:. What did you mean exactly by "abroad" moment?

Music as I do at this time will be from abroad. I'm Michael instructions to the letter. He told me to take this album I realize at this very moment and sell abroad, and this is what I do. You know, he know really good business, so my advice. So, here it is, this is an info that I reveal you exclusively: my album arrives soon!

Q:. When will it come out?

(F):. Considering the release of the single in spring 2011. It's called "we Are the Robots".

Q:. That's great! Thank you for your generosity and for all the time you've given us. All our best wishes of success for your upcoming projects.

(F):. Thank you.

http://www.mj-upbeat.com/ExclusiveinterviewDr.FreezebookMeetingwithMichaelwaslikemeetingwithCaptainKirk.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfairies.justforum.net
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Jim Morey   3rd December 2013, 10:03 am

Jim Morey was the manager of "America" at the same time as he was the manager of Michael (late 1980s and late 1990s).

This is the song "A Horse With No Name"

Lyrics:

A Horse With No Name

On the first part of the journey,
I was looking at all the life.
There were plants and birds. and rocks and things,
There was sand and hills and rings.
The first thing I met, was a fly with a buzz,
And the sky, with no clouds.
The heat was hot, and the ground was dry,
But the air was full of sound.

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name,
It felt good to be out of the rain.
In the desert you can remember your name,
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain.
La, la, la la la la, la la la, la, la
La, la, la la la la, la la la, la, la

After two days, in the desert sun,
My skin began to turn red.
After three days, in the desert fun,
I was looking at a river bed.
And the story it told, of a river that flowed,
Made me sad to think it was dead.

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name,
La la, la, la la la la, la la la, la, la
La la, la, la la la la, la la la, la, la

After nine days, I let the horse run free,
'Cause the desert had turned to sea.
There were plants and birds, and rocks and things,
There was sand and hills and rings.
The ocean is a desert, with its life underground,
And a perfect disguise above.
Under the cities lies, a heart made of ground,
But the humans will give no love.

In 1995 Michael was rehearsing for the HBO Special "One Night Only"

It was Jim Morey who was the one who announced that Michael had collapsed while rehearsing

Here is the news about the collapse, which sparked rumors that Michael was doing drugs.

Now the interesting thing is that although the members of "America" claimed that "A Horse With No Name" was
"intended to capture the feel of the hot, dry desert that had been depicted at the studio from a Salvador Dalí painting, and the strange horse that had ridden out of an M.C. Escher picture", a number of US radio stations banned the song. saying it was a song about drugs.

Last edited by Admin Fairy on 4th December 2013, 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dr Freeze interview   3rd December 2013, 10:52 am

Now the band "America" claimed their song was not about drugs, a lot of interpretations have hinted at just that.

The website "Through The Desert With A Cult With No Name" plays on the lyrics from "A Horse With No Name" and it says
:

"With apologies to the band America for the play on their lyrics (“A Horse With No Name,” released in 1972), the members of the cult with no name go through a spiritual desert, alone and desolate, even in large groups. They are afraid to speak up, for fear of appearing to question the lessons their leaders teach them. They worry about being seen spending time with outsiders, especially members of “denominational churches.” These poor, lonely souls are afraid of being shunned or excommunicated—cut off from friends and family—and condemned, or so they are told, to eternal damnation. Some have found their way out of cult bondage, often with deep scars and broken relationships left in the wake"

http://www.ptm.org/09PT/SepOct/cultNoName.pdf

The website talks about cults, which were known to have used a huge amount of drugs, only to end in a catastrophy, like for instance the Jim Jones settlement, which many have suspected as being part of the Illuminati strategy of Problem-Reaction-Solution. Some surviving members of the cult believe that the Illuminati set them up.

Just another example of how the Illuminati use drugs.

Obviously drugs are closely connected to mind control and in my vids I have recently talked about Freemasons in the Warren Commission investigating the assassination of JFK and in my coming vid Im talking about Mind Control connected to President Gerald Ford. I will be talking about mind control victim Brice Taylor.

Brice Taylor also mentions "A Horse With No Name" as she talks about mind control. And she does more than just mention it. She links the song directly to mind control.

"Brice Taylor, a well known mind control survivor and a former "presidential model" used by top world leaders, has described how various lyrics from popular songs were being used for "triggering" purposes. One of the specific examples she gave in her book "Thanks For The Memories"... were the lyrics from America's popular hit song "Horse With No Name".

Many Hollywood movies are evidently loaded with triggering elements which target mind-controlled subjects--we've already been describing Disney movies as one example. Reportedly, the movie "Dick Tracy" with its eye-popping color scheming (if you've ever seen it)...has been custom designed for mind control subjects. The movie "Wizard of Oz" is notorious among survivors"

Last edited by Admin Fairy on 4th December 2013, 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dr Freeze interview   3rd December 2013, 11:16 am

Now when we look at the lyrics to "A Horse With No Name" we see that the person is being led into the desert on the horse watching the weird scenery (as on an LSD trip) and in the end verse:

They talk about being on a horse with no name, which you might interpret as them not knowing who is giving them the drugs. The owner of the horse itself is anonymous.

They pass through a very changing landscape and it has its similarities to "The Wizard of Oz"

As the wicked witch says: "Poppies will put them to sleep"

On the Yellow Brick Road
The Wicked Witch casts her spell on the Four

Wicked Witch:
A-hah! So, you won't take warning, eh? All the worse for you, then! I'll take care of you now instead of later! Hah! When I gain those ruby slippers, my power will be the greatest in Oz! And now, my beauties! Something with poison in it, I think. With poison in it, but attractive to the eye and soothing to the smell! Poppies! Poppies! Poppies will put them to sleep.
Sleep - now they'll sleep.

Dorothy
There's Emerald City! Oh, we're almost there at last! At last!
It's beautiful, isn't it? Just like I knew it would be. He really must be a wonderful Wizard to live in a city like that!

Dorothy is going to see the Wizard of Oz and she is so impressed by all the glamour.. and now we get to the connection to Michael's song: "A Place With No Name"...

Last edited by Admin Fairy on 4th December 2013, 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dr Freeze interview   3rd December 2013, 12:17 pm

The lyrics for Michael's song is the following:

"A Place Without No Name"

As I drove across on the highway
My jeep began to rock
I didn't know what to do so I stopped and got out
And looked down and noticed I got a flat

So I walked out, parked the car like sideways
So I can find what I can fix
I looked around there were no cars on the highway
I felt a strange feeling like a mist

I walked down towards the end of the road
And in the fog a woman appeared
She said don't you worry my friend I'll take care
Take my hand, I'll take you there

Woah-oh
Take me to a place without no name
Place without no name
No Name

As she took me right through the fog
I see a beautiful city appear
Where kids are playin' and people are laughin' and smiling and
No one's in fear

She said this is the place where no people have pain
And in love and happiness
She turned around looked down at my eyes and started cryin'
She grabbed my hand, you got a friend

Woah-oh
Place without no name
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Yeah Yeah

She started likin' me kissin' me and huggin' me
She didn't really, really want me to leave
She showed me places I've never seen things I've never done
This place really looks like a lotta fun

I seen the grass and the sky and the birds
And the flowers surrounded by the trees
This place is filled with love and happiness
and not a world could I wanna leave

So then I went in my pocket took my wallet on out
With my pictures of my family and girl
This is the place that you choose to be with me
When you thought you could be in another world

Ooh-ooh
Place without no name
No name

Lets take the verses bit by bit and see what we can make of it...
First thing to take into consideration is that if we go by the theory that the song can be about mind control, just like Brice Taylor claims the song "A Horse With No Name" is about mind control, it is important to know that even though the state of mind control is not the same as being at the same level of consciousness as when in a state of dreaming, the mind is still in a very different level of consciousness than when fully awake. Therefore it is my guess that some of the interpretations of objects in a dream is the same when encountered in a mind control shaping technique.

Generally speaking.. in dream interpretations...

when talking about a way of transportation it hints to the level of independence and control over your own life.

You are in a car and someone else is driving it and you are okay with it: You are not independent and not in control of your life but you are apparently okay with it.

You are in a car and someone else is driving it and you are not happy about it: You are not independent and not in control and not happy

You are driving the car yourself and its going too fast or too slow or you dont know whether to turn left or right: You are officially in control of your life... not dependent on anybody but you are not in control of your life and dont know which way to turn or go

or of course: you are driving a car and there are no problems...

Of course there are many variations to this, but this is one way of interpreting.

Now if we look at the song "A Horse With No Name".. there is no doubt that the person doesnt have control of the horse. It just takes him through various landscapes and he doesnt even know its name nor the owner of it apparently.

If we look at Michael's song he is in a car (apparently his own), he alone is driving it and at some point it breaks down.

As I drove across on the highway
My jeep began to rock
I didn't know what to do so I stopped and got out
And looked down and noticed I got a flat

The car starts to rock (something is shaking his control) and he doesnt know what to do
so he stops and gets out. Then he sees the flat tire. Obviously this leaves him in trouble and the only way he can continue is to try and find a way to fix it.

So I walked out, parked the car like sideways
So I can find what I can fix
I looked around there were no cars on the highway
I felt a strange feeling like a mist

He is all alone on the highway and suddenly he feels a strange feeling.
Now enters a woman... the femme fatale trying to lure him... just like in "Dirty Diana"
or "Dangerous". (I have talked about this in my vids... how the bad guys are illustrated by the femme fatale (red queen)

I walked down towards the end of the road
And in the fog a woman appeared
She said don't you worry my friend I'll take care
Take my hand, I'll take you there

He is walking down the end of the road. Here we see the hint to the "Yellow Brick Road", the road to the Wizard of Oz, which also Elton John talked about...

Last edited by Admin Fairy on 4th December 2013, 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dr Freeze interview   3rd December 2013, 12:41 pm

Next part of the verse:

Woah-oh
Place without no name
No Name

The man now starts singing about taking him to the place with no name...
just like the horse that has no name and noone knows who the owner is,
this place has no name.. so we have to clue in by listening to the description of it.

As she took me right through the fog
I see a beautiful city appear
Where kids are playin' and people are laughin' and smiling and
No one's in fear

Obviously this sounds like such a wonderful place.. a place anyone would like to go to.

She said this is the place where no people have pain
And in love and happiness
She turned around looked down at my eyes and started cryin'
She grabbed my hand, you got a friend

The woman starts crying when she looks into his eyes, grabs his hand and tells him he has a friend.
The man is lured into thinking she actually cares about him (In another well known song we hear Michael's message about the Illuminati: "They Dont Really Care About Us")

Woah-oh
Place without no name
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Yeah Yeah

The woman doesnt just appear (try to trick him) to like him and feel sorry for him.
She even starts kissing and hugging him (femme fatale luring him)

She started likin' me kissin' me and huggin' me
She didn't really, really want me to leave
She showed me places I've never seen things I've never done
This place really looks like a lotta fun

The man starts to really like this place.. first he is told it is a place with no pain
then he sees people having fun. It is exactly the feeling a drug addict can get when on a trip:
feeling no pain and having fun (not worried about real life) and its the same strategy of mind control: victims are subjected to so much pain that the drugs are welcomed because then there
is no pain and only happiness.

I seen the grass and the sky and the birds
And the flowers surrounded by the trees
This place is filled with love and happiness
and not a world could I wanna leave

The place is even so lovely that the man never wants to leave it.
He forgets about his daily life... just the way the Illuminati (and some cults and secret societies)
seperates you from your family. But this man (because its Michael and noone can mess with him)
knows that he is about to sell his soul and lose something really valuable: His family

So then I went in my pocket took my wallet on out
With my pictures of my family and girl
This is the place that you choose to be with me
When you thought you could be in another world

Last edited by Admin Fairy on 4th December 2013, 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dr Freeze interview   3rd December 2013, 1:27 pm

Now to the mystery of the title of "The Place With No Name"

One way to describe a place where there is no pain and a lot of happiness is Utopia
and here are a few quite different interpretations (notice even one with pyramids):

A description of Utopia:

A utopia is a community or society possessing highly desirable or perfect qualities. The word was coined in Greek by Sir Thomas More for his 1516 book Utopia, describing a fictional island society in the Atlantic Ocean. The term has been used to describe both intentional communities that attempt to create an ideal society, and imagined societies portrayed in fiction. It has spawned other concepts, most prominently dystopia.

The word utopia was coined in Greek by Sir Thomas More for his 1516 book Utopia, describing a fictional island society in the Atlantic Ocean. The word comes from the Greek: οὐ ("not") and τόπος ("place") and means "no place". The English homophone eutopia, derived from the Greek εὖ ("good" or "well") and τόπος ("place"), means "good place". This, because of the identical pronunciation of "utopia" and "eutopia", gives rise to a double meaning.

We see how the meaning of the word "Utopia" "no place", good place[/b fits into Michael's song: "A Place With No Name".

Now lets look at the opposite of "Utopia": "Dystopia"
:

A dystopia is a community or society that is in some important way undesirable or frightening. It is the opposite of a utopia. Such societies appear in many works, particularly in stories set in a future. Dystopias are often characterized by dehumanization,[1] totalitarian governments, environmental disaster,[2] or other characteristics associated with a cataclysmic decline in society. Elements of dystopias may vary from environmental to political and social issues. Dystopian societies have culminated in a broad series of sub-genres of fiction and are often used to raise awareness of real-world issues regarding society, environment, politics, economics, religion, psychology, spirituality, or technology that, if left unaddressed, could potentially lead to a dystopia-like condition in the future. For this reason, dystopias have taken the form of a multitude of speculations, such as pollution, poverty, societal collapse, political repression, or totalitarianism.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLVgJpJTVOZD-_WOxuVJQeaonautRAjwC_iESbUJyvTKJOQwzW

You might also describe "Dystopia" as "New World Order" and we see a lot of Hollywood produced movies about Dystopia
such as (from Wikipedia):

"R.U.R., which introduces the term Robot and the modern Robot concept along with the first Androids due to being organic, and is the first elaborate depiction of a machine take-over; Nineteen Eighty-Four, which takes place in a totalitarian invasive super state; Brave New World, where the human population is placed under a caste of psychological allocation; Fahrenheit 451, where the state burns books out of fear of what they may incite; Blade Runner in which genetically engineered replicants infiltrate society and must be hunted down before they injure humans, and The Hunger Games, in which the government controls its people by maintaining a constant state of fear through forcing randomly selected children to participate in an annual fight to the death. The Iron Heel was described by Erich Fromm as "the earliest of the modern Dystopian"

The reason why Hollywood produces these movies is of course that the Illuminati runs Hollywood.

Now the way the woman in the song described the place would resemble that of "Utopia", but thinking of the Wizard of Oz and how performers and others are lured we suspect that the name of the place is not "Utopia" but "Dystopia"

The reason that it is a "place with no name" is that Dystopia is disguised as Utopia.
But Michael sees through the disguise and chooses his family over the fake happiness.
And from the beginning he is not being transported helplessly and dependently on the back of a horse
with no name and no owner. The person on the horse is already doomed. Already being led around
by others. Michael is in his own car and he doesnt get distracted when the femme fatale shows up
and offers to take him to the land of Oz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Freeze interview   

Back to top Go down

Dr Freeze interview
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1