911 call - ambulance - helicopter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

PostSubject: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 3:40 pm

Posted by Nimue on March 12th 2010

Info from Kittcat youtube channel about 911 call:

Let's look at the cell phone that made the 911 call. Yesterday I was reading some info at MJDHI. They had a photo of the call screen inside the firetruck that was large and clear enough to see the address of the Beverly Hills Hotel as associated with the phone making the call, and the phone number that made the call, so I called it. (if you've been reading this channel for a while, you knew I would). Keep in mind the monitor in question was in the firetruck that was left unattended on the street in front of MJs house, window down, so paps got a clear shot. Against HIPAA regulations at the least according to mmlevyjones, MD. I got this recording - "Welcome to Verizon Wireless...the number you have dialed has been changed, disconnected or is no longer in service". Wait a minute -- wouldn't "disconnected" imply land line, or is that just part of any "no longer in svc" message? Luckily for me I have a friend who once worked for the phone company. She is the same one who sent the info on Carolwood. So I asked her about it. Here is our conversation:

Me: How long would you say it would take to get from the BH Hotel to the Carolwood house? I'd rather have your estimate than MapQuest's. (She sent a map showing BH Hotel, Fire Station 71, Carolwood and UCLA all in a line, each just minutes from the others—UCLA is at one end, the Hotel at the other

Her: At that time of the day - less than 3 minutes. Speed limit is 35 but they race through those turns on Sunset - it's not a straight road there - it bends around. I don't remember exactly - but there are I think 2 traffic lights between the hotel & Carolwood, no light at Carolwood. I can't believe you called the number - oh wait, yes I can. So the message says it's a dead number, not associated with anyone??? Wonder how long they'll keep that # dead? Good thing you never got a hold of MJ's cell # - - -

Me: I'd sent the following from MJDHI - "We've all been told that there is a Cell Phone Tower at 9641 Sunset blvd which is the common explanation as to why the 911 screen cap has that address.
According to this site there is no Cell Phone Tower at 9641 Sunset Blvd.
http://www.cellreception.com/t­owers/towers.php?city=los%20an­geles&state_abr=ca
This site doesn't work anymore

The location of the phone will be tracked using triangulation - by taking 2 or more readings, it is possible to calculate where the signal is coming from by working out the triangle that fits the signal strengths. The 3rd point is the location of the phone. (Meaning they don't pinpoint towers, they pinpoint the most likely physical location of the cell phone by determining the signal strengths it sends out in multiple directions) However, when the person who has the phone has made an emergency call, this GPS transmission will always be sent. This is designed to ensure that the police can always track a cell phone location, in order to get help to people who need it."

Her: There's a high probability that there is a tower or an antenna on top of the hotel: see this website - it could be unregistered so it wouldn't show up on the website you attached. http://www.antennasearch.com/s­itestart.asp
More than likely they have their own tower or antenna. It's a five-star hotel which hosts meeting rooms that have to be equipped for business travelers and high-end business locals who all carry blackberries. The call more than likely originated from the hotel. Would explain why Murray never used his cell from the house to call 911 - just those 3 non-emergency calls - and never used the land line in the house. There is no way that house did not have a working land-line - and absolutely no way he didn't know the address. (You can see in some photos, the black mailbox has 100 in brass numbers on it) With cell phones it's not an exact science with location, it's an approximate location but with a land line there is a reference point - exact to the line used in the house.

Me: I'll call again and get the exact wording, see if it tells you anything--"Welcome to Verizon Wireless...the number you have dialed has been changed, disconnected or is no longer in service" Hold on horsie--wouldn't disconnected imply land line, or is that just part of any "no longer in svc" message?

Her: I didn't work on the cell-side but cell numbers change hands fast - they don't languish out there for 14 months unless the person still owns the acct. but it's inactive. That is the standard line used for land-lines, not cell lines. Disconnected doesn't make any sense for a cell - they wouldn't retire the number - it would just go to a new customer if that account is closed. So apparently Alvarez still owns the account and the number, just doesn't use it.
You know - anyone can record that as their incoming message and sound like the phone company's standard message service - unfortunately it's the wrong standard telecom message to use for a changed cell phone. Duh...

Her: To answer your question about how long it takes to trace a call - you watch too many movies from the 80's. Think Caller ID - instant name & address on a land line. If 911 is dialed on a land line - the exact address comes up - cell is a bit different - depending on where trunk is but it's basically the same time frame.
GPS on new cell phones can also pinpoint exact location.

Well then, the exact location is the Beverly Hills Hotel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kittycat10100
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 3:57 pm

Posted by Nimue February 5th 2011

911 call tips. I don't know from where this article is from, maybe at LA this can be different:

When someone calls from an older cell phone equipped with what is commonly referred to as “phase one technology,” dispatchers are only provided with the location of the cell phone tower that transmitted the call. Towers can be miles apart, so emergency responders have a harder time figuring out exactly where the call came from, Wrede said.

Generally, 9-1-1 centers are able to track call from newer cell phones with “phase two technology” to within 1,000 feet. While an improvement, Wrede said, knowing exactly where a victim is during an emergency situation (a bedroom, the second floor, etc.) is even better.

Stay on the line

After you have told the dispatcher where you are and what your emergency is, stay on the line, said Stacy Sarna, Tri-Com’s executive director.

Even if you can’t speak at all, stay on the line. Leaving an open line can help dispatchers pinpoint the location of a call. It also can help them find out what type of aid to send. Dispatchers can listen for context clues, including gunshots and other noises.

“Sometimes we get resistance from callers who think that if a dispatcher is still talking to them no one has gotten in touch with the fire or police department yet,” Elgin’s Larson said.

Actually, he explained, there generally are at least two different people working on each call — one on the line with emergency responders and one on the phone with the person in distress.

In many emergency situations, 9-1-1 dispatchers need callers to stay on the line until help arrives so that the dispatcher can keep police and fire officials apprised to the situation they will be responding to.

“Particularly police-related situations. They are dynamic and progressive. Something that started as a yelling match can progress into pushing, or someone can grab a knife from the kitchen ... conditions can change quickly so we like to stay on the line as long as we can,” Larson explained.

Paramedics responding to medical emergencies also need to know if conditions change during between the time a 9-1-1 call is placed and when they arrive, so staying on the phone is paramount.

If the 9-1-1 call is regarding a kidnapping, for example, keeping an open line can help police track a victim who is being moved.

“It is important that the person tries to remain as calm and they can,” Larson added.

Let dispatcher talk

Dispatchers are highly trained professionals who know what information is needed to result in the best outcomes, officials said.

At Tri-Com, dispatchers go through a minimum of six months training plus a year probation, coupled with shadowing before they work on their own full time, Wrede said. Tri-Com has its own in-house training program, as do most 9-1-1 centers in the area, he said.

“Just let the dispatcher talk,” Tri-Com’s Sarna advises. It is one of the most important things to do, she said.

“They are going to ask you where you are, who you are, what is wrong ... if you are calling as a witness. Be a good witness and let the dispatcher ask the questions they need to,” Sarna said.

Dispatchers also are trained in emergency medicine and can help guide callers through whatever might be occurring, including choking, a heart attack, an overdose and even labor.

“I can deliver a baby over the phone,” Kott said.

http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/news/2654104-418/dispatchers-phone-emergency-call-com.html

Maybe LA dispachters does not have all that training?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 4:05 pm

Posted by Nimue on March 26th 2011

Credits go to Kiki from MJHD.net. She/he took the phone number from the screen of 71 engine and did a search about it

The number is 909273- 4846

And searched to locate the number:

http://www.numberinvestigator.com/phone/909-273-4846.html

The city Arrowhead is the same place where Nelson (Kingofporart) has the cottage where we got those mysterious photos. To know the owner I fee has to be paid.

Approximate location of (909)-273-4846
City: Arrowhead, CA
Phone Company: CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - CA
Owner Name: On File - Run Phone Trace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 4:15 pm

Posted by Maryjo on Mach 26th 2011

I ran 909 273 4846 on reverse phone lookup...FREE phone number look up site.

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=33&qnpa=909&qnxx=273&qstation=4846&focusfirst=1

(909) 273-4846

Cellular
Cedar Glen, CA

On Phone # lookup Latitude 34.24, Long -117.18
On Computer screen Lat 34.08, Long -118.429
So the longitude & latitudes dont match up...

http://maps.google.com/maps?hq=http://maps.google.com/help/maps/directions/driving/mapleft.kml&f=d&dirflg=d&ll=39.300299,-98.789062&z=4&utm_campaign=en&utm_medium=ha&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-sk-dd&utm_term=driving%20directions%20to

This link doesn't work anymore

This is arial map you can plug Arrowhead CA & Cedar Glen CA...& see the distance between the two.

You can zoom in & see the houses.

Using the location Latitude & Longitude that shows on the firetruck computer screen I get 100 N Carolwood Los Angeles CA.

Using the Latitude & Longitude from the phone number on the computer screen I get this location:

Virtual Earth
752 Oak Rd, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352

Why are there two different locations??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 4:21 pm

Well, Mary I am dumb as it comes to computer, but I am guessing here that the 2 locations are in the same area and being a cell phone maybe it bounces in the area.

It is really interesting that at this time the phone which made the 911 call is in the area where Nelson has been receiving "myterious" guests.

Cedar Glen is inside of the blue circle..

I tried to find 752 Oak rd...I didnt get exactly the number 752... I got this

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 4:33 pm

Posted by Maryjo on March 26th 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Saturday, March 26th 2011 @ 9:12 PM

Well, Mary I am dumb as it comes to computer, but I am guessing here that the 2 locations are in the same area and being a cell phone maybe it bounces in the area.
The two Long & Lat locations are 5 miles apart.

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Saturday, March 26th 2011 @ 9:12 PM

It is really interesting that at this time the phone which made the 911 call is in the area where Nelson has been receiving "myterious" guests.
1) FACT: (909)-273-4846 is the phone # that made the 911 call.

2) FACT: The (909)-273-4846 cell phone # at the time it made the 911 call was located at carolwood ...becuz the Long & Lat on the firetruck computer screen shows carolwood Long & Lat.

3) FACT: The (909)-273-4846 is registered to 752 Oak Rd, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 becuz the Long & Lat of the phone number is that address.

4) I wonder whos cell phone # is (909)-273-4846 ?? ...Murrays? Alverez? Michaels??

5) And why was that cell phone at Carolwood on June 25?? that cell phone made the 911 call, & the owner of cell phone is connected to 752 Oak Rd, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352...For some reason I always thought 911 call was made with Murrays cell phone, but maybe Alverez cell phone.

6) What is the connection with Nelson "mysterious" guest....& why would they be at Carolwood on June 25??

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 4:38 pm

What Nelson said about the cell phone number:
Pumpgun70 100 % BeLIEver
@kingofpopart can i ask you something ? do you know this number 909-273-4846 ?

kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez
@Pumpgun70 I can't say for sure until I get back him where all my biz cardsare-thinking who it might be-why put # on Twitter though?

Pumpgun70 100 % BeLIEver
@kingofpopart and here http://www.numberinvestigator.com/phone/909-273-4846.html ....why ? any idea ?

@Pumpgun70 I believe that was Faheem's cell phn # that I used to call-his asst/bodyguard-Have it at home but I am out of town-it was 909 #

@Pumpgun70 909 is the area code for a wide area of San Bernadino/Riverside-can't remember if all his assts cell phns were the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 4:50 pm

Posted by Nimue on March 7th 2011

This is from MHJD.net forum. I don't know where this person got this footage, but I've never seen it before.

At 00:09 someone gets in the house and shakes hands with bodyguard, from the distance look like Randy Jackson, but I am not sure.

Also the footage is from the HOUSE, we can see the security team trailler on the left, and this was take not at the gates, but close to the entrace of the house after the rounded drive way. It looks like a footage from a surveillance camera.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

I tried to track down the source for the footage in the other forum, I got to Ben footage, but nothing like that there:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/michael-jackson-ambulance-neverland-10974241

I got some screen shots for this one, but nothing about the footage inside the house

The next one is a reflection:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 4:58 pm

Posted by MaryJo on March 7th 2011

At 2:02 Ben says: I was the first car following the ambulance and the two trucks and then 3 of our guys behind me so there were 4 of us total.

my question: So, after the ambulance backed out of the driveway, did it stop & wait for Ben & his crew to stop filming so they could follow behind? And how did the security crew get there?? If they werent behind the ambulance, did they leave before the ambulance left??

Whos this behind the gate?? Looks like the National Army Guard...they have hat on, & dark green uniform w/ black boots.

Paramedics & firemen are dressed in dark blue & arent wearing hats .

The wire looks like its connected to the camera that took the ambulance photo.

Arrow below pointing to wire

arrow points to wire that connected to camera

My question: Which side of the ambulance is this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 5:01 pm

Posted by Nimue March 7th 2011

It is weird MaryJo, but I looked at Ben's footage again trying to find out if the footage from what seems to be a surveillance camera came from his footage, but it doesn't. I was going scene by scene by scene when I saw this wire which seems to be connected with the ambulance.

What is really a puzzle to me is how the footage from the house came to public. It says no fear is seeing. Clearly the footage is from the house after the ambulance left. The person coming in looks like Randy Jackson to me.

I don't recall anything about Randy Jackson that day. I remember LaToya, Jermaine, Katherine, the kids were at UCLA and Joe at Encino home, Janet at "New York", but Randy, Tito, Marlon were missing, at least in my memory.. hehehehhe..

I don't think this guy is a bodyguard, since the bodyguards were wearing ties. This person seems to be really calm and greets the bodyguards like saying: "done" or "we did".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 5:04 pm

Posted by MaryJp on March 7th 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Monday, March 7th 2011 @ 6:17 PM

It is weird MaryJo, but I looked at Ben's footage again trying to find out if the footage from what seems to be a surveillance camera came from his footage, but it doesn't. I was going scene by scene by scene when I saw this wire which seems to be connected with the ambulance.
See the above picture I posted...the wire is connected to the camera and the camera is pointed into the ambulance window...possibly the camera tht took the ambulance photo.

My question is...I dont remember seeing this camera wire footage in the other ambulance video.

Quote :

What is really a puzzle to me is how the footage from the house came to public. It says no fear is seeing. Clearly the footage is from the house after the ambulance left. The person coming in looks like Randy Jackson to me.
How do you know the footage was taken after the ambulance left??

compare to this video...

At :36 you see Army guy by the gate guiding backing up ambulance .

Who is that guy??? Is he a cop??

What color are the L.A. police uniforms??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 5:13 pm

Quote :
Quote by MaryJo

How do you know the footage was taken after the ambulance left??
Well, before the ambulance leave there were cars parked at the driveway, and for that reason the "ambulance back out" hehehehe. Serious, we can see in the Ben's footage that there were cars (SUVs or whatever) parked, this person came walking and no car are seen there.

The surveillance footages alleged are missing, how this one was found?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 5:15 pm

Posted by MaryJo March 7th 2011

NO wire hanging from camera.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 5:21 pm

Posted by The Fairy March 7th 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Monday, March 7th 2011 @ 2:02 PM

This is from MHJD.net forum. I don't know where this person got this footage, but I've never seen it before.

At 00:09 someone gets in the house and shakes hands with bodyguard, from the distance look like Randy Jackson, but I am not sure.

Also the footage is from the HOUSE, we can see the security team trailler on the left, and this was take not at the gates, but close to the entrace of the house after the rounded drive way. It looks like a footage from a surveillance camera.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif4
A few general comments on this to start with. How do we know that this footgae was taken at the same time? For all we know the might have recorded the footage we havent seen before on another day and mixed it into the whole footage.

I believe Michael has every step of this hoax on tape and we will see this piece by piece by piece... very interesting....

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Monday, March 7th 2011 @ 6:04 PM

At 2:02 Ben says: I was the first car following the ambulance and the two trucks and then 3 of our guys behind me so there were 4 of us total.
my question: So, after the ambulance backed out of the driveway, did it stop & wait for Ben & his crew to stop filming so they could follow behind? And how did the security crew get there?? If they werent behind the ambulance, did they leave before the ambulance left??
I think one of the reason for the ambulance being so slow was to make sure all the people could catch up: The tour bus, the paps and so on.. We know that the ambulance footage was recorded more than once.. so yes I believe they were waiting for the paps.

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Monday, March 7th 2011 @ 6:04 PM

Whos this behind the gate?? Looks like the National Army Guard...they have hat on, & dark green uniform w/ black boots.
Very interesting with these people.. and are they going to testify in court?

Quote :
I don't recall anything about Randy Jackson that day. I remember LaToya, Jermaine, Katherine, the kids were at UCLA and Joe at Encino home, Janet at "New York", but Randy, Tito, Marlon were missing, at least in my memory.. hehehehhe..

I don't think this guy is a bodyguard, since the bodyguards were wearing ties. This person seems to be really calm and greets the bodyguards like saying: "done" or "we did"

Still not convinced its from the same day but I guess that is what we are supposed to believe.. And yes they seem to be doing "Well done" or "we did it".....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 5:27 pm

Yes I agree.. This footage could be from Dec 2008 to Jun 25 2009, but still.. How did it become out in public?

Maybe Michael was filming from his bedroom, before Jun 25 (the camera is pretty still, tough). Maybe is a surveillance camera footage filming something that happened at 2008, but I question remains in my mind in any of these cases.. how this footage came out and why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 5:35 pm

Posted by MaryJo March 7th 2011

What I circled looks like a basketball backboard, maybe hung above garage door.

Heres the birdseye view of 100 N carolwood...

I dont see the above area on the birdseye view map.

I wonder if that picture is from carolwood??

http://lalife.com/address/100_N_Carolwood_Dr_Los_Angeles_CA_90077/birdseye

http://lalife.com/address/100_N_Carolwood_Dr_Los_Angeles_CA_90077
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 5:38 pm

From the fist pic you posted I would say the most probable location would be to the right where we see a garage. I am looking at the shape of the roof.

The other probable location would be at far left where there are trees.. again looking at the shape of the roof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 5:39 pm

Posted by The Fairy March 7th 2011

Well it might be from somewhere around the house and it might be from that day... But most importantly who leaked it? It might not be the same people leaking the ambulance footage...

Its easy to download the vid with the ambulance into a movie program (like when I do vids) and then add the new footage and produce it and it looks just like the footage belongs together.

Is this a preparation for more stuff coming from court? When Sony was about to release MICHAEL album, a lot of vids and songs were leaked to Yóu Tube.. will the same thing happen around the trial?

The media and the courtróom will release one set of footage of the event of June 09 and on You Tube we will see completely diff vids?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 5:52 pm

Posted by Nimue March 8th 2011

You may be right Fairy.

I found a documentary; in the first video we have at 0:26:

and aerial photo from the place:

And at the part 1 of this documentary (people didn't like it at all, it has 7 parts I will post only the part 1) at 5:17 we can see the shot in the video I posted.

It can be a zoom of aerial shot, I am not sure.

We know there weren't any helicopters over the house that day, so the question remains was this shot taken before or after Jun 25?

As far as I remember after the "event" the staff wasn't there anymore.

Here is the only comment about this video:

This is absolutely the BIGGEST pile of bull***** i've seen in a long while.

No wonder no one want to see it,.. they can smell the bull*****!

A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 6:08 pm

Posted by MaryJo March 8th 2011

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Monday, March 7th 2011 @ 7:40 PM

Still not convinced its from the same day but I guess that is what we are supposed to believe.. And yes they seem to be doing "Well done" or "we did it".....
They are doing the 'Fist Bump'

The aerial shot is higher then the roof of the house, so it cant be from security camera or bedroom window.

Maybe someone is up in a cherry picker taking videos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 6:10 pm

Posted by The Fairy March 8th 2011

Yes they are doing the fist bump... But I was more thinking what they were saying... Were they congratulating themselves with a job well done, thinking they had gotten rid of MJ (the bad guys) or Michaels ppl congratulating themselves with a hoax well done...?

Interesting that ppl seem to debunk this footage so much... no way to track who leaked this footage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 6:12 pm

Posted by Nimue March 8th 2011

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Tuesday, March 8th 2011 @ 6:12 AM

Yes they are doing the fist bump... But I was more thinking what they were saying... Were they congratulating themselves with a job well done, thinking they had gotten rid of MJ (the bad guys) or Michaels ppl congratulating themselves with a hoax well done...?

Interesting that ppl seem to debunk this footage so much... no way to track who leaked this footage?
It seems this footage came from the documentary which people didn't like. The first video I posted was taken from this documentary.

In this documentary there is also a different footage, aerial footage at UCLA, a black car leaving. I got the impression the aerial footage was recorded at the end of the day, after the "body flight" to the coroner.

I am still working in the angle of the shot which I said could be a "zoomed in" from the aerial shot, something does not add up in this one.

Since we are discussing other topic here I am not sure it it is the best place or time to post it, but just for the record.

For those which still have doubts if the ambulance pic is fake or not. This is the record for the photo, the pic was taken at 2009-06-25 but the time was 12:08 (Date time Original);

The 911 "call" was made at 12:21 and the ambulance got there 12:26; the ambulance left at 13:04;

So the photo from the ambulance was taken before the ambulance was even there and almost one hour before the ambulance leaves to UCLA.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 6:17 pm

Posted by MaryJo March 8th 2011 @

Quote :

The two men are congratulating each other, but we dont know when the video was taken.

I wonder whos up high above the house filming the video??

Notice the Security guards dont look up, they arent alarmed by an intruder filming them. You would think if helicopter, cherry picker or whatever is hovering over the house with a video camera the SECURITY guards would look up & be alarmed, and take some sort of SECURITY action.

It must be Staged.

Just like I wonder whos filming the video of Ben & his partners taking video & snapping pictures of the ambulance.

In this scheme of video taking theres a third party filming the video's filming action.

Quote :

IMO people want to debunk this footage becuz it doesnt make sense for SECURITY GUARDS to be bumping fists & fooling around. This is an obvious breech in security...& the SECURITY GUARDS dont even recognize it, they ACT like they dont have a clue the video is being filmed.

STAGED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 6:20 pm

Posted by The Fairy March 8th 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, March 8th 2011 @ 3:54 PM

Since we are discussing other topic here I am not sure it it is the best place or time to post it, but just for the record.
Well actually this was intended as a summary, but since we are so well into this footage and it does has to do with the ambulance leaving the house, I will just leave all the posts here with the ones I posted way back. And as such the post about the screen pic fits in here.

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Tuesday, March 8th 2011 @ 6:10 PM

IMO people want to debunk this footage becuz it doesnt make sense for SECURITY GUARDS to be bumping fists & fooling around. This is an obvious breech in security...& the SECURITY GUARDS dont even recognize it, they ACT like they dont have a clue the video is being filmed.
STAGED
Yes I agree ir is very much staged. What I mean that people are debunking it was that I understand it as they are debunking the whole thing as being fake as in not part of the hoax.

Yes the security guards should be alarmed IF this was a situation where there was no hoax involved. SO either they are part of the hoax a is the whole footage or the footage is fake as in someone pretending to have hoax material.

The thing you mention about filming the filming reminds me of Michael having his own camera filming the Bashir documentary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   22nd September 2013, 6:22 pm

Posted by MaryJo March 17th 2011

my comment: I dont know where to post this. Witness says there were 3 ambulances at the house that day. The same day the Reporter says his death was being investigated as possible homicide. video doesnt cut & paste. I've never seen this video before.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=6884954
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   

Back to top Go down

911 call - ambulance - helicopter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next