Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies

Share | 

911 call - ambulance - helicopter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 7:21 am

Posted by MaryJo August 22nd 2011

Here the ambulance first arrives.

Here the ambulance has driven up the drive & out of sight of camera view. Theres noway of telling how far up the driveway but one things for certain, the ambulances DOESNT stop at the entrance of the frontgate like it shows in Fairys slow motion video.

Here the ambulance is starting to back out, theres noway of telling where the ambulance is backing from i.e. the house or just being parked at the gate. I can see 2 rear facing vehicles (SUVs??) parked along side.

I dont see the white car, is the white car suppose to represent Murrays car?? And if so, why would he park it all the way over by the frontgate?

Ambulance still backing out, I see the rear of the vehicles (SUVs??) so they still have to get turned around to follow the ambulance.

Here the ambulance is backing out but the shadows show that the time of day is later. The SUVs have turned around from their parked position above & following ambulance. The driver of the SUV is talking to...

this guy...hes standing outside of the frontgate while the ambulance is inside.

Red arrow shows corner where Ben films the action going on behind the gate. Ben would be up close to the corner and standing on private property filming...Why didnt this security guard / cop / military man tell Ben to go away?? Instead they just let Ben video tape while standing on private property.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 7:26 am

Posted by Nimue August 22nd 2011

Here is the white car:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 7:34 am

Posted by The Fairy August 22nd 2011

Comparing cars... First of all this car is facing the gate, not the house. It seems these cars were parked and reparked. maybe because the 'Hollywood' vid and Ben's vid werent recorded at the same time/day.

Secondly the white car looks like this, is that Murray's car...?

And if not ... what other car would be parked close to the house and the ambulance and why did it later disappear and replaced by the black car?

Pics of Murray's car being seized by the police

Then we have TMZ talking about that same car being driven around LA

Michael Jackson RX
10/19/2009 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Dr. Murray's Car at Drug Delivery Point

Dr. Conrad Murray's car was seen tooling around L.A. this weekend -- and while Murray wasn't in it, his ride stopped somewhere he knows all too well.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_tb269l78/

TMZ has learned one of his bodyguards has been driving the BMW to the Santa Monica apartment of Murray baby mama Nicole Alvarez -- the same pad the doc used to have Michael Jackson's Propofol delivered from a Las Vegas pharmacy.

As we previously reported, Murray was living at the apartment, when he was giving Jackson nocturnal Propofol infusions at the singer's home.

Conrad Murray's Car in LA -- Is The Doc Driving?
Posted Oct 12 2009 9:00PM at TMZ
Conrad Murray's Car in LA -- Is The Doc Driving?

TMZ obtained a photo of Dr. Conrad Murray's car -- the same one that was towed away from Michael Jackson's house the day MJ died -- speeding down the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles on Saturday. We've confirmed it's the same car -- and the agency that shot the photo insists it's the good doc behind the wheel. Dr. Murray's rep tells us Murray was NOT driving. When you look closely at the pic and compare it to Murray's most recent appearance, there are similarities and differences. What do you think?

At other times we see Murray in a black car and not the lightcolored BMW, he seemed to have parked outside Carolwood Dr that day (the one the police seized).

Conrad Murray leaving court. Maybe this Mercedes isnt his but a rental car...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 7:38 am

Posted by Nimue August 23rd 2011

I don't think the white car was Murray's car or Murray's sister car. It was said it was in her name and that it was parked outside the house.

So we have a black SUV parked in front of the gates and at the hear of the ambulance a little to the right side a white car. A lot of cars inside.

I am still puzzled with shadows:

How the sun changed that much in minutes. It seems it is in opposite directions.

This is too crazy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 3:18 pm

Posted by The Fairy August 23rd 2011

Not that watching the videos make us less confused but I slowed down the Hollywood TV vid to half speed..

In this first pic we see again the black car which is parked in front of the house.. Nimue is right.. there sure are a lot of cars.. you would think that only Michael's car would be parked up front and then we have the testimony that the bodyguards moved the cars in order to get them ready to leave the house fast, but they seem to be more in the way of the ambulance than helping.

Second pic we see Faheem (I think it is) standing on the left side of the gate and it is very obvious the right side of the gate isnt open as much as in Ben's vid. We also see the firefighter/paramedic talking to Faheem

In the next pic we see them still talking and the guy on the right side of the gate is visible (one of the guys we saw in my slowed down Ben vid)

Here we see the second black car. None of this makes sense... why didnt anyone move it out of the way. This is the car "someone" was helped into

Here we see two black cars next to eachother.. so that means there were three black cars? These two and the one upfront of the house door?

And why is the paramedic pointing to the left? To show the ambulance how to back out? Im sure the ambulance driver would know which way to back up the ambulance in order to get to the right direction to get to the hospital

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 3:28 pm

Posted by MaryJo August 23rd 2011

I'm reposting Bens video so its easier to follow as to what I'm explaining.

Start watching @ :36 bodyguard by the gate @ :39 bodyguard turns his head sharp left, his attention is drawn toward someone standing behind the gate and then he abruptly walks behind the gate and out of site (we see his feet under gate).

We know whats behind the gate, just the curved wall that leads up the driveway.

I have to assume someone is standing behind the gate giving direction to the bodyguard.

The White Car

In Bens video we see the white car

6 seconds later in the SAME video the white car is gone.

Theres NOWAY someone can move the white car in 6 seconds.

Here we have the employees leaving.

Lady is walking out by herself.

I circled what looks like feet standing behind the gate.

In this picture the same lady employee, different video, is leaving but shes leaving with a man. Lady has same outfit on in both videos.

The shadows in this picture look later in the day.

I circled what looks like feet standing behind the gate and a car bumper that WASNT in Bens video of the lady leaving alone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 3:32 pm

Posted by Nimue August 23rd 2011 @

Thanks Fairy. You are getting really good with this slowdown videos... heheheh

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Tuesday, August 23rd 2011 @ 10:30 AM

Second pic we see Faheem (I think it is) standing on the left side of the gate and it is very obvious the right side of the gate isnt open as much as in Ben's vid. We also see the firefighter/paramedic talking to Faheem
I changed your pic here and I circled Faheem. He seems pretty relaxed:

Have you noticed they had the lights on the gates on?

Quote :

Here we see the second black car. None of this makes sense... why didnt anyone move it out of the way. This is the car "someone" was helped into
It does not seem to be real life...

Quote :

Here we see two black cars next to eachother.. so that means there were three black cars? These two and the one upfront of the house door?
And maybe more...

Also at this point of the video at 3:32 in Fairy's version of the Hollywood TV video is when the ambulance got in. This is not in Ben's video and Ben was there all the time.

This part of the video is the beginning not the end, so they were getting at house. Here is the guy that I think is the guy #1.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 3:38 pm

Posted by Nimue November 20th 2011

I really don't know where to post this, there is a video there but I didn't watch since I don't like Dr. Drew:

Paparazzo and Dr. Drew: Unique insight into Michael Jackson's life

On Tuesday night, Dr. Drew spoke to the photographer who snapped the last picture of Michael Jackson inside the ambulance the day the pop star died.

While they walked outside Jackson’s former rented Holmby Hills mansion, Dr. Drew began the conversation by asking Ben Evenstad what sort of things he would look for before that tragic day.

“We were either looking for a doctor's visit because we could always get pictures there, or a shopping trip,” he said.

Evenstad also noticed that Jackson was rehearsing months before his death.

“That started about five to six months [prior],” he said.

Dr. Drew commented on how so much had been made of the few days before Jackson passed away – the notion that he had been in such good shape. “[So] he had been rehearsing for quite some time,” Drew said.

Drew also mentioned how Jackson could sometimes be heard rehearsing in the mansion at night. He was reportedly known for being a night owl.

“He would stay up late,” Evenstad said. “I had a conversation with one of the members of the security staff that indicated there were many times where they took him out where nobody was here, meaning very, very late at night – three in the morning.

Did this mean that Jackson's sleep problem was already well established?

Dr. Drew asked Evenstad if he had seen anyone making trips pharmacies.

“We would follow security staff,” Evenstad said. “A lot of times they would do advance work – go to a store [or] movie theater. We wanted an idea of what Michael would do later. Often times they would go to pharmacies [and] pick up various things.”

Evenstad said he could never see what was picked up because “they were smart enough to not let that picture out.”

Later, the two began speaking about the day Jackson died.

“One of my photographers was here posted early in the morning,” Evenstad explained. “Shortly after noon, he saw the ambulance arrive [and a] fire truck parked outside ... He alerted me [that there was] an ambulance at the house. At that time we had no idea ... it could be anything ... I got here in like 10 minutes.”

Drew asked if Evenstad was aware that something was seriously wrong.

“At first, we thought maybe one of the kids is sick – maybe one of the staff is sick,” he recalled. “Through the fire truck outside, we could see the computer monitor and it said ‘50-year-old male not breathing’, – knowing Michael was 50 years old, we thought, ‘OK, this is probably Michael.'”

Evenstad went on to say that he noticed Dr. Conrad Murray coming to the residence for a couple of months and that Murray was with Michael Jackson in the house for a long time.

“I heard some of the fans say they would see Michael Jackson leave five or six times a day ... go to the dermatologist's office,” Dr. Drew said.

Evenstad said Jackson would “be in the building where Dr. Arnold Klein is” ... almost once a day for up to three hours.

“I am a physician,” Dr. Drew said. “I don’t know of any condition that requires a daily dermatology visit over long periods of time.”

At the end of the interview, Evenstad, a man who observed how the place operated, was asked if he had insights as to how Conrad Murray and Michael ran their day.

“All the days were pretty similar,” Evenstad said. "The guards came and went at the same time. Murray came and went at the same time. Michael, when he was going to rehearsal, would be on a fairly consistent schedule. So my guess is, from an outsider's perspective, whatever was going on in there, was something that happened every day or every night and this one time it went bad and they weren’t prepared for it.”

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/02/paparazzo-and-dr-drew-unique-insight-into-michael-jacksons-life/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 3:44 pm

Posted by GailShaw November 20th 2011

Thank-you Nimue.

I posted this on the 3th November under...... Comments on the Trial...... Thread

I also included 2 videos to compare what he had to say.

I thought it was odd how he just turned up out of no-where after 2.5years,and the conversation with Dr Drew was very interesting,as you have broken down .

Cheers

This was being discussed in Twiggys chat the other day.There wasn't really much being said,just that he' was interviewed by Dr Drew at CAROLWOOD........

Two years later.....and his story is still not right.

Here are the 2 previous videos of Ben......

This is 2009

This 2010

His story is different each time.......

Cheers I guess the reason for him being on Dr Drew is maybe to draw attention to the photo......hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 3:46 pm

Posted by Elke February 23rd 2012

could not find the thread with the ambulance pics so I have to put this here. I do not know if any of you ever saw this video.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 3:48 pm

Posted by The Fairy February 24th 2012

Well I think that most of all I like this particular comment to this vid; left on You Tube:

Thanks for taking the time to make the video..you obviously know alot about it..but is it possible that the original scenario is REAL, but MJ's face was photoshopped into it????

I believe it was established long ago that the pic was fake. The scenario is indeed real, but it isnt "Michael being in trouble". If Michael released this pic to the tabloids, he would make sure that everything looked as accurate as possible. If the tabloid faked this pic themselves and photoshopped it, they would have done it the same way.

You can take any pic of a patient in an ambulance or whereever and make it look real.

There are so many other things wrong with this picture, like the reflection of the red car in the window and the only red car was far away and all that. Not to mention there is no way any photographer could take this pic through an ambulance window.

The pic is consisting of many components put together and photoshopped to bring us an illusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 3:50 pm

Posted by Nimue February 24th 2012

After the Murray's trial I think the ultimate proof that this picture is fake came from the paramedics.

According to paramedic Blount he was at the back of the ambulance doing CPR:

Unless Blount has a "white"arm or he is lying and he was not at the back of the patient head, there is no way for this pic to be real.

Can you put Blount at the ambulance pic?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 3:52 pm

Posted by Nimue August 14th 2012

TMZ just put out another video from Jun 25 2009. I have seen part of it before, but TMZ uploaded it on Aug 12, 2012.

I couldn't find Ben in this footage, it seems he wasn't there at all and the guy with red shirt (I always forget his name) does not stay so long close to the windows. It also shows that one of the guys from engine 71 comes back inside the house.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 3:53 pm

Posted by The Fairy August 14th 2012

Just oploading the same vid slowed down in case we see smt interesting...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 4:03 pm

Posted by Nimue September 29th 2012

I will post parts of it. It might be interesting to know

Sheeraz Hasan Biography

A few years ago, Sheeraz Hasan was working the nightshift at his family’s London café and milkshake bar. Today, he has built a worldwide media empire, as the Founder and CEO of www.Hollywood.tv the biggest name in entertainment, and www.Sports.tv the biggest name in sports and now Tom Cruise call’s Sheeraz “The American Dream” and Aishwarya Rai calls him “The connection between Hollywood and Bollywood”. Sheeraz’s remarkable journey began in London in 1991, when at the age of 16, he took over his family’s struggling restaurant business. Renaming it the ‘Tinseltown Café’, he turned it into a 24-hour Hollywood-themed eatery, and before long, it was a thriving success. Then with no experience, skills, or contacts in the entertainment business, he decided to move to Hollywood, with only a small amount of money from his family to get him started.

Sheeraz made sure Tinseltown TV focused on spreading a message of spirituality, and he never reported on gossip or celebrity scandal. Instead, he asked stars about their religious beliefs and spiritual lives, and encouraged them to use their fame to make the world a better place. After only 18 months of arriving in the US, Fortune Magazine, the world’s premier business magazine, devoted a four-page spread to Sheeraz. His story was featured alongside the billionaire Google founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin and the richest man in the world, Microsoft’s founder Bill Gates.

A practicing Muslim, Sheeraz is determined to create a positive image for Muslims in America. He sees it as his mission to build bridges between cultures, and the realization of his vision has been recognized with the numerous awards he has been granted.

He was given the “Hall of Fame” award at the 2004 Indian Telly Awards, the most prestigious television award show in India, for connecting Hollywood and Bollywood together. He was named ‘Hollywood Ambassador to the Middle East’ at the 2004 Arabian Music awards in Dubai, and the One Night Foundation named him their ‘Humanitarian Communicator of the Year’ for his work in promoting their efforts to fight AIDS in India. He has been appointed the Global Ambassador for Youth for Human Right Rights International, as well as a special representative for Friends of the United Nations, and devotes time to educating children around the world about the principles of Human Rights.

At the 2005 Bollywood Awards, also known as ‘The Indian Oscars’ appointed Sheeraz ‘Hollywood Ambassador to Bollywood’ for his outstanding work in bridging the two largest film industries in the world, Hollywood and Bollywood. He was also given their prestigious ‘American Dream’ award. And in response to the South-East Asia tsunami tragedy, he hosted the first live telethon in the U.S. to raise money for victims of the disaster. Additionally, in response to the devastating earthquake in Pakistan, Sheeraz hosted the first telethon in Los Angeles to raise funds for relief efforts and awareness for those affected by the disaster.

“HOLLYWOOD.TV” - IT’S HOLLYWOOD AS IT HAPPENS
HOLLYWOOD.TV IS THE FASTEST GROWING CELEBRITY MEDIA COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!

On July 4th 2005, America’s Independence Day, Sheeraz launched www.Hollywood.tv the ultimate web domain, as ‘Hollywood’ is a multi-billion dollar brand recognized all over the world in every language. On Hollywood.tv, all the world’s stars stand shoulder to shoulder — Tom Cruise and the King of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan, Angelina Jolie and the International Superstar Aishwarya Rai, Brad Pitt and Hong Kong Legend Jackie Chan. Sheeraz has a vision to bring the best of International Entertainment to Hollywood. Sheeraz calls this THE NEW HOLLYWOOD. A Hollywood that unites all Global stars in one destination.

Hollywood.TV supplies daily content to CBS, CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, ET, The Insider, SKY, BBC, RTL, AP, REUTERS, TV GUIDE, E!, Today Show, The Early Show, Good Morning America, Youtube, MySpace, Facebook and Perez Hilton, just to name a few.

HOLLYWOOD.TV has become the definitive source for compelling celebrity footage. Sheeraz’s vision of a unique all-access view into the daily lives of stars has become required programming for some of Televisions highest rated programs. Our photographers are on the streets everyday hunting for what will be tomorrows breaking news.

With over 10,000 star videos in our archive we have one of the biggest and most complete collections of historic celebrity moments including the first video of Michael Jackson being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and exclusive video of Britney Spears on stretcher. If it happens in Hollywood – we are there to catch in on camera. Hollywood.TV – It’s Hollywood as it happens.

With offices in Beverly Hills, Hollywood.TV prides itself on having the fastest turn around in Media. Within minutes of capturing breaking news on tape its available for download to our clients.

Sheeraz’s autobiography has been a huge success, and he has not only become a role model for over 1.6 billion Muslims around the world, but his book has also been highly instrumental in promotinga the peacefulness of Islam, both in Hollywood and around the world, as well as for building bridges between all people of various religious faiths and backgrounds.

n 2010 Sheeraz will launch AbuDhabi.TV, the #1 online destination promoting Abu Dhabi to America and the rest of the world. AbuDhabi.TV will introduce the world to one of the world’s richest cities, with a trillion dollar cash economy.

In 2010 Sheeraz Hasan will launch www.Dubai.tv - The Official Web Channel promoting Dubai to the USA. Just as Sheeraz built the bridge between Hollywood and Bollywood, now Sheeraz will connect the United States with Dubai –‘The City Of Gold’.

My comment:Michael and Holliwood TV connections with Dubai.. Small world we live in.

For his outstanding business and community achievements in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009, Sheeraz has been recognized, by governmental agencies, with awards and commendations from members of the United States Congress including Congressman Ed Royce, Congressman Havier Becerra, Congressman Brad Sherman, Congresswoman Maxine Waters, Congresswoman Hilda Solis, Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez, and Congresswoman Linda Sanchez.

Additionally, Sheeraz has been honored by city governmental agencies including Los Angeles Sheriff Lee Baca, Los Angeles City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo, Los Angeles City Council President Eric Garcetti, Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, City councils of Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Santa Barbara, and Orange County.

More at

http://sheerazinc.com/about.php

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 4:09 pm

Posted by Nimue October 2nd 2012

Ok, maybe it is off topic, but it has to do with the CEO of Hollywood TV.

This video is from 06.28.2009 by Hollywood TV, note that the street Carolwood Dr. was sealed and but the house wasn't.

And in the next one, also by Hollywood TV we can see that LaToya has an association with Sheeraz:

It makes me wonder, about the differences in the videos of the ambulance between Hollywood TV and other footages. Fairy has shown them in her videos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 4:17 pm

Posted by Nimue November 20th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Friday, February 24th 2012 @ 2:35 AM

After the Murray's trial I think the ultimate proof that this picture is fake came from the paramedics.

According to paramedic Blount he was at the back of the ambulance doing CPR:

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Friday, February 24th 2012 @ 2:35 AM

Unless Blount has a "white"arm or he is lying and he was not at the back of the patient head, there is no way for this pic to be real.

Can you put Blount at the ambulance pic?.
I found another pic of the ambulance. Still I cannot find Blount at the back of the ambulance.

The site where I found the picture is very interesting, too bad is not in English:

https://sites.google.com/site/whereismichaeljackson/ambulanta/raportul-paramedicilor

They have also the paramedic licenses:

EMT32907: Randall A. Johnson .License renewed Year in 2009. There are 22 people with that name in the state of California. None in LA. Probably living in satellite towns. In Long Beach, where he received the license, do not stand any RAJ today, but once a state R Allen J, who is now 59 years old. I say cut him on the list, it can not be our paramedic. So E032907 took a degree in Long Beach, lives in city X and works in LA.

EMT33663: Erik. A. Lee . It has the oldest license from 9/18/2008. The name is so common that it's hard to appreciate our man.

EMT51210: Chad B Brazee , only in California. Stay in Irvine, has licensed from Ventura and working in LA. Is 27 years old, graduated from Santa Margarita Catholic High School in 2001. The weird part is that this guy took license in April 2010. But I guess it has renewed it. Unless the real EMT51210 done with ambulances and Brazee has inherited ID.

Sorry, I use google translator and some of it might not make sense..

Do you remember any of these names as the paramedics on the scene? These 3 paramedics filed up the form so should be the paramedics that were with the patient.

Where are Richard Senneff, Martin Blount and Mark Goddwin?

None of them are mentioned on the paramedic report, their licenses are not there.

They are real but they are not in the report. This is from the station where the engine 71 came from and we can see their name there:

Another interesting thing is the code used by the paramedics in the report

CA - means cancer:

CP means Chest pain

FD -eyes fixed and dilated

AP - Resp: apnea

PA -Skins: PA (abnormally pale, ashen, or gray

This gives the result:
"The emergency was a cancer patient, with fixed pupils, without breathing, unconscious, but complaining chest pain".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 4:26 pm

Posted by Nimue November 21st 2012

We keep coming back to the old stuff and when we think there nothing more about it, there we go something else comes up.

This is the site to check the paramedic licenses:

http://www.centralregistry.ca.gov/Search.aspx

Here is the signed report from the paramedics on sceene:

If you look the signature it seems to have a "R" and two "ff" at the end like Richard Senneff, however his license does not match:

Looking at the form this is the only place where the paramedics assingned to the case sign and make the record of who they are. As we can see there were only 3 of them dealing with the patient, but none of the names (Senneff, Blount or Goodwin) have the license recorded on the form , the official document:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 4:57 pm

Posted by The Fairy December 10th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, November 20th 2012 @ 5:51 PM

I found another pic of the ambulance. Still I cannot find Blount at the back of the ambulance.
You did a very nice job with this one, Nimue...

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, November 20th 2012 @ 5:51 PM

Maybe I have been too long on the forum today, but besides from not finding any of the paramedics we know from the trial on this picture, I need some explanation to this person and the way he is standing...

Lets assume this person is facing the other paramedic. It would make no sense that he wasnt facing him, because the other paramedic is working on the patient. It also looks like the stomach of the paramedic.

In that case his right arm would be pointing the same way he is looking like this...

picture missing

But how come then that his arm is twisted around?

It is clearly "the back" of the elbow that we see facing the same direction as he is looking, like this (except that his arm is stretched)...

picture missing

How is that possible?
picture missing

It is not humanly possible that the elbow can be pointing forwards, so the only explanation is that what we see is not the stomach of the paramedic and that he is with his back turned to the other paramedic helping the patient. But is that likely? Its an emergency.. so why isnt he at least looking at the patient? Keep in mind that there is supposidly someone taking this pic, yet neither of the paramedics try to shield the patient from this intrusion. Is there a third explanantion? Oh yes ... wait a bit... the picture is photoshopped...?

Forth explanation... THe Fairy is too zombie...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 5:00 pm

Posted by Nimue December 10th 2012

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Monday, December 10th 2012 @ 6:47 AM

Maybe I have been too long on the forum today, but besides from not finding any of the paramedics we know from the trial on this picture, I need some explanation to this person and the way he is standing...
Yeah, I didn't find any of them either. When I found the paramedics licenses at the court house do not match with the ones at the report, it made a strong case about the fact that Blount cannot be seeing in the fake photo.

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Monday, December 10th 2012 @ 6:47 AM

It is not humanly possible that the elbow can be pointing forwards, so the only explanation is that what we see is not the stomach of the paramedic and that he is with his back turned to the other paramedic helping the patient. But is that likely? Its an emergency.. so why isnt he at least looking at the patient? Keep in mind that there is supposidly someone taking this pic, yet neither of the paramedics try to shield the patient from this intrusion. Is there a third explanantion? Oh yes ... wait a bit... the picture is photoshopped...?
Forth explanation... THe Fairy is too zombie...
Wow... are you zombie? you have eagle eyes... hehehe..

Also if we look how wide is the ambulance picture I posted, there was no way to get this wide scene from a small ambulance window, even if the window was open.

Ok one more proof the fake ambulance pic is fake.

However, I still didn't find why the paramedics licenses are different at the report and at the official record.

On the report Richard signed it but that was not his paramedic license 32907 is the license for Randal Jonhson not for Richard Senneff (as signed)

Was there any paramedic named Randal Jonhson at the house?

It seems to be his left arm and he is looking to the feet of the patient. Could that be?

I found this pic but it is not a good one. I have to make a screenshot of this in the original video:

It seems the paramedics uniforms have the badge only at the left arm.

But he is doing CPR with one hand. Do paramedics do that?

No wires connected to the equipaments and the patient in the ambulance, no IV line. At the trial the paramedic Blount said Senneff administrated medicines though the jugular several times.

there is not a picture more fake than this one.

Still looking for the official badge to compare.

I found this picture with two paramedics, I think that are not the ones we know, from Murray's trail:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 5:57 pm

Posted by The Fairy December 10th 2012
Quote :

Quote from Nimue on Monday, December 10th 2012 @ 5:14 PM

It seems to be his left arm and he is looking to the feet of the patient. Could that be?
Yes like I said.. that is the most likely scenario, but very weird when he is supposed to have a patient in dire straits. But it still doesnt explain why his back looks weird... if it is not his stomach, then it is his back...

And why is the tshirt darker than the sleeve?

Quote :

It seems the paramedics uniforms have the badge only at the left arm.
Yes they only have it on their left arm...

Quote :

But he is doing CPR with one hand. Do paramedics do that?
Only hoax doctors and hoax paramedics do.. hehe... And this is presuming he is left-handed.

Quote :

No wires connected to the equipaments and the patient in the ambulance, no IV line. At the trial the paramedic Blount said Senneff administrated medicines though the jugular several times.
Yes and the screens are all dark... No evidence that the machines are even turned on.The fake amb pic....

....and a screenshot Tristan Yatta did when he looked inside the 71 aumbulance....

They dont seem to match in my opinion... We have one more clear view inside the ambulance...

And now look at more closely.

Posting that whole blog post here....

Periodically, I go back to the events of June 25, 2009, and find new evidence of falsification of the death of Michael Jackson. Do not stop to admire the creativity, wit and sense of humor, the creator of this fascinating adventure.

Also I was always interested in the technical side of the issue.

In the autumn of last year, many of the believers have solved the riddle of arrival of the ambulance to the Medical Center, UCLA.

As it turned out, there were 2 ambulances. At the gates of Holmby Hills and UCLA were different machines.

*(THE VID FROM UCLA WAS REMOVED FROM YOU TUBE..... I dont know why the forum instead decidedc to double post the first vid.. hehe..)

Also we all remember how Ben Evenstad slip in that shooting departure ambulances were shot in “those days”.

So, are you ready? We are ready to continue the adventure?

You need only to believe, open your eyes and heart.

God bless America, because here everything is possible.

It turns out to LAFD is routine partying in support of his plot.

Probably, and hire a car for own purposes and not one is also quite common. Would money.

June 13, 2010 at station # 71 LAPD, Pancake Breakfast.

It seems to be nothing unusual.

“We hope you will join us for this fun morning.Even if you are unable to come, please consider supporting the firemen who put themselves out for us every day.Send in your tax-deductible donation to:“Adopt Fire Station 71”
100 Bel Air Road Los Angeles, CA 9007″

It turns out anyone can make “donations” to the public entity.

But the most interesting on. Are you ready? …
Among the holiday photos, I saw … yes, very familiar cars. It seems that I recognize them with eyes closed among the many … Lol

And now look at more closely.

Now let me remember you how it was June 25 (?), 2009

I recently found a video posted on YouTube by CNN with a small number of visitors. It seemed strange to me.
Video quality is poor.
This is an interview with Ben Evenstad for Dr. Drew nearly 1/11/2011

But I found a video of excellent quality with the interview:

On Tuesday night, Dr. Drew spoke to the photographer who snapped the last picture of Michael Jackson inside the ambulance the day the pop star died.

While they walked outside Jackson’s former rented Holmby Hills mansion, Dr. Drew began the conversation by asking Ben Evenstad what sort of things he would look for before that tragic day.

“We were either looking for a doctor’s visit because we could always get pictures there, or a shopping trip,” he said.

Evenstad also noticed that Jackson was rehearsing months before his death.

“That started about five to six months [prior],” he said.

Dr. Drew commented on how so much had been made of the few days before Jackson passed away – the notion that he had been in such good shape. “[So] he had been rehearsing for quite some time,” Drew said.

Drew also mentioned how Jackson could sometimes be heard rehearsing in the mansion at night. He was reportedly known for being a night owl.

“He would stay up late,” Evenstad said. “I had a conversation with one of the members of the security staff that indicated there were many times where they took him out where nobody was here, meaning very, very late at night – three in the morning.“

Did this mean that Jackson’s sleep problem was already well established?
Dr. Drew asked Evenstad if he had seen anyone making trips pharmacies.

“We would follow security staff,” Evenstad said. “A lot of times they would do advance work – go to a store [or] movie theater. We wanted an idea of what Michael would do later. Often times they would go to pharmacies [and] pick up various things.”

Evenstad said he could never see what was picked up because “they were smart enough to not let that picture out.”

Later, the two began speaking about the day Jackson died.

“One of my photographers was here posted early in the morning,” Evenstad explained. “Shortly after noon, he saw the ambulance arrive [and a] fire truck parked outside … He alerted me [that there was] an ambulance at the house. At that time we had no idea … it could be anything … I got here in like 10 minutes.”

Drew asked if Evenstad was aware that something was seriously wrong.

“At first, we thought maybe one of the kids is sick – maybe one of the staff is sick,” he recalled. “Through the fire truck outside, we could see the computer monitor and it said ‘50-year-old male not breathing’, – knowing Michael was 50 years old, we thought, ‘OK, this is probably Michael.’”

Evenstad went on to say that he noticed Dr. Conrad Murray coming to the residence for a couple of months and that Murray was with Michael Jackson in the house for a long time.

“I heard some of the fans say they would see Michael Jackson leave five or six times a day … go to the dermatologist’s office,” Dr. Drew said.

Evenstad said Jackson would “be in the building where Dr. Arnold Klein is” … almost once a day for up to three hours.
“I am a physician,” Dr. Drew said. “I don’t know of any condition that requires a daily dermatology visit over long periods of time.”

At the end of the interview, Evenstad, a man who observed how the place operated, was asked if he had insights as to how Conrad Murray and Michael ran their day.

“All the days were pretty similar,” Evenstad said. “The guards came and went at the same time. Murray came and went at the same time. Michael, when he was going to rehearsal, would be on a fairly consistent schedule. So my guess is, from an outsider’s perspective, whatever was going on in there, was something that happened every day or every night and this one time it went bad and they weren’t prepared for it.”

Catch Dr. Drew weeknights at 9 p.m. ET on HLN and follow the show on Twitter @DrDrewHLN.

First, I have never seen some of the shots and angles from 25 June 2009, that is on this video. Fire truck never showed us the front. After all, were originally exclusive video from the Hollywood Tv and TMZ.

3:13

After all, were originally exclusive video from the Hollywood Tv and TMZ:

It turns out that Ben’s (NPG) was not only exclusive pictures, made in the ambulance (supposedly), аnd that lawyer Brian Oxman called a fake, but also on video.

3:50

Why we have not seen this video before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 6:08 pm

Posted by Nimue December 11th 2012

mjmtc wrote:
Hehehe... We are back to the begining....hehe

and a screenshot Tristan Yatta did when he looked inside the 71 aumbulance
They dont seem to match in my opinion... We have one more clear view inside the ambulance

No they don't match at all, unless the ambulance 71 went for a completelly remodeling between 2009 and 2010.

Also I my opinion, this paramedic looks more like Seneff than the previous one

As I said we don't see at the fake ambulance pic any wire connecting the patient to the equipaments or any IV line

Here we didn't see it either, not even anyone doing CPR

The paramedic to the head at the left (allegedly Seneff, or who looks like him) is walking behind the patient head but doing nothing. The one to the right (who could be the one with weird elbow) is looking to the front, no eyes on the patient, driving a trolley car. Who is working on the air bag and on CPR? Where is the IV line?

The one close to Murray could be Blount, at least he is black and bald. No one is looking at the patient, no one.

Are they not doing anything because they are not paramedics we saw in the trial or paramedics at all or what?

It is funny to watch this interview with Ben again, the video you post from Twiggy blog, we have it here somewhere. We start to pay attention to other things, like he saying that when Michael would go to rehearsal "they couldn't get anything because they would drive in underneath".

However when Michael was rehearsing at the Forum there wasn't any place to go underneath, at Staples Center, mabye..

Another problem with timeline also, but coming from Ben the author of the fake ambulance pic, it can be a lie too. He says Michael was rehearsing for 5 to 6 months, which means he would start to rehearsal at January..

Good work Fairy... hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 6:14 pm

Posted by The Fairy December 11th

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, December 11th 2012 @ 1:14 AM

As I said we don't see at the fake ambulance pic any wire connecting the patient to the equipaments or any IV line

Here we didn't see it either, not even anyone doing CPR
No it all seems to be by remote control... hehe....

Quote :

Are they not doing anything because they are not paramedics we saw in the trial or paramedics at all or what?
Probably there is more than one set of paramedics.

Quote :

It is funny to watch this interview with Ben again, the video you post from Twiggy blog, we have it here somewhere. We start to pay attention to other things, like he saying that when Michael would go to rehearsal "they couldn't get anything because they would drive in underneath".
However when Michael was rehearsing at the Forum there wasn't any place to go underneath, at Staples Center, mabye..
Another problem with timeline also, but coming from Ben the author of the fake ambulance pic, it can be a lie too. He says Michael was rehearsing for 5 to 6 months, which means he would start to rehearsal at January..
Yeah nothing fits. Michael decided exclusively what they could film and what know... and especially in connection with the hoax.

Quote :

Good work Fairy... hehehe
Thank you dear.. just trying to stir up thoughts again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   23rd September 2013, 6:19 pm

Posted by GailShaw December 12th 2012

Well I remember reading about the Pancake Day 2 years ago,and thought it was on the forum here some-where.

Yes and ambulance 11803...............here is more about that which was posted on this blog on 26th June 2010.

Archive
Posts Tagged ‘11803’
Apparatus Fire Station 71 is the phantom of the LAFD
26.09.2010 arvenru 3 comments

This will be my last post on the topic “What happened June 25, 2009″.
Draw your own conclusions.
You can search endlessly, but real photos of the fire station apparatus 71 after June 25, 2009 I had only seen 13 June 2010, as I have already written.

As you may remember the side number of ambulances is 11803 and the license plate number 1261551.

The database http://www.laconfire.com/ only ambulance, tail number 11700 (???).

11800 in RA3. That is presumably the machine with the number 11803 should not belongs fire station number 71

June 25, 2009 appeared on the Internet this video:

No sooner or later. Interesting coincidence. Probably for us to understand the size and internal snap the car.

And I’m just saying.

Which continues on from what you have posted Fairy.

Now I had a theory about the ambulance no 11803...I thought it related to a date,but one number is missing.....18th November 2003.....arrest date.............and of course Neverland had Decorations on the gates,just like Carolwood,and James Brown dies on Christmas Day..........just a crazy thought.........trying to think like a Genius here.

Now about Ben.

Here is a video of Michael and Ben together in 2003.....

Michael is so obliging and patient with his fans.

You see them chatting at .39,when someone is handing a BAD album to be signed,then captured again and posing together at 2.20sec.......nice coincidence.fast forward to 2009 and here is Ben again, how convienent.

Elke had this video posted on her twitter page,because of the Bashir jacket

Cheers
Another coincidence...The Pancake day was on the same day as Michaels aquittal day...........probably nothing,but I just thought that was interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:38 pm

Posted by MaryJo on Wednesday, December 22nd 2010

my comment: It looks like the same fire truck & ambulance # 71 that was at his house on June 25, 2009.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   

Back to top Go down

911 call - ambulance - helicopter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next