Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies

Share | 

911 call - ambulance - helicopter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:39 pm

Posted by Nimue December 22nd 2010

Maybe they are going to a Christmas party because this time they have the siren and light on....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:40 pm

Posted by The Fairy December 23rd 2010

Hehe Nimue.... yeah maybe Michael decided to lease some of his vehicles out for Christmas or maybe have them driving the streets to get more attention to what happened 1 year and 6 months ago...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:41 pm

Posted by Nimue December 23rd 2010

At least, now we know the lights and the siren work...

hehehe..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:42 pm

Posted by Nimue February 2nd 2011

According to the paramedic Engine 71 was out, but the ambulance 71 was there...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:43 pm

Posted by MaryJo February 2nd 2011

At 3:36 the guy working there laughs & says: "umm thats what they said, you know he was basically dead thats what they said on the news and stuff."

my comment: the guy working there doesnt say he saw him dead or people working there told him they saw him dead, but he says "the news said he was dead". And why was he laughing?? seriously I dont see Michaels death isnt a laughing matter.

thank you for posting video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:44 pm

Yes MaryJo, weird statement from the paramedic. I can agree that maybe he wasn't there, but I cannot see any "confidentiality" agreement among paramedics for not talking about a famous case among them. I expected him to at least say, "I wasn't there, but my colleagues said.... not the "news said".

Odd they don't talk among them about the rescue they do.

Also did you noticed the space inside of the ambulance? I don't think it would fit the number of people the paramedic said it was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:46 pm

Posted by MaryJo February 2nd 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Wednesday, February 2nd 2011

Yes MaryJo, weird statement from the paramedic. I can agree that maybe he wasn't there, but I cannot see any "confidentiality" agreement among paramedics for not talking about a famous case among them. I expected him to at least say, "I wasn't there, but my colleagues said.... not the "news said".
my comment: it looks like this guy is either an off duty paramedic or fireman...as they wear t-shirts like that when off duty...If he was on duty he would be in uniform.

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Wednesday, February 2nd 2011 @ 8:54 PM

Also did you noticed the space inside of the ambulance? I don't think it would fit the number of people the paramedic said it was there.
I notice on right hand side of inside ambulance theres a padded bench could seat 2 people, another on left side seat 1 & then in way back looks like seat 1. Theres the captain chair in front seats 1...so total 5 people could sit in back of ambulance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:47 pm

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Wednesday, February 2nd 2011 @ 10:22 PM

I notice on right hand side of inside ambulance theres a padded bench could seat 2 people, another on left side seat 1 & then in way back looks like seat 1. Theres the captain chair in front seats 1...so total 5 people could sit in back of ambulance.
It had to fit also Murray, the patient and that guy which was not a paramedic, not a bodyguard and came out of the ambulance at UCLA. Also 2 or 3 should have room enough for the CPR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:49 pm

Posted by The Fairy on February 3rd 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Wednesday, February 2nd 2011 @ 11:54 PM

It had to fit also Murray, the patient and that guy which was not a paramedic, not a bodyguard and came out of the ambulance at UCLA. Also 2 or 3 should have room enough for the CPR.

Well maybe its like that Harry Potter bus which looks real slim but can fit a lot of people.. hehe.. To me the inside of the amb doesnt look like it fits the description given by the people claiming to have been inside the amb that day and it is not just a question of fitting as many ppl as possible in there but indeed also to have enough space to work on the patient. Paramedics wouldnt bring more ppl than necessary.This is like someone said: "Okay come along, plenty of room for everybody". IF the patient was sitting up rather than lying down there would be room for more people... "yeah Ern... take it away!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:50 pm

Posted by MaryJo February 3rd 2011

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_can_travel_in_an_ambulance

question: How many people can travel in an ambulance?
not counting the driver, or the other worker or the sick person, 2 people

my comment: How many people testified that they rode to the hospital in the ambulance with MJ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:51 pm

Posted by The Fairy February 3rd 2011

I was looking for vids showing the amb arrival at UCLA and I searched "Michael Jackson ambulance UCLA". The very first hit was a vid describing anbulances in LAFD. It seems to be a You Tube Channel from 2008, but this particular video was posted on June 25th 2009. No mention of the most famous ride they probably ever have had this very same day.. funny how they posted it this day.

LAFD027 | 25. jun 2009 |

Discover the value of every LAFD Rescue Ambulance. Every Fire Station (currently) has at least one ambulance. In most single engine stations, the ambulance is for "Basic Life Support" or BLS responses. It is staffed by EMT/Firefighters. Single engine stations often utilize an "assessment" Engine, meaning a Paramedic is on the engine. Larger stations have "Advanced Life Support" or ALS ambulances, staffed by two paramedics. When you see an LAFD ambulance on the road, you can tell which is which by their numbers. An ALS ambulance from FS9 will have RA9 on the side. A BLS ambulance from FS9 will have 809 on the side. If the ambulance is from a station in the higher numbers, such as fire station 104, the BLS ambulance will be numbered RA904.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:54 pm

Posted by The Fairy February 3rd 2011

Okay a quick head count... how many of these people came out of the ambulance and how many came from the inside of UCLA to help?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 3:57 pm

Posted by MaryJo on Thursday, February 3rd 2011

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Thursday, February 3rd 2011 @ 5:25 PM

my comment: I found what I was looking for.

@ 11:40 - was in the back of ambulance, Blout, Murray and 3 others paramedics...

[See Profile]
Subject: RE: who i saw today in hollywood!!?: Ambulance71 MICHAEL JACKSON
You Tube General Hoax vids N-Z
posted by MaryJo on Thursday, February 3rd 2011 @ 8:07 PM

my comment: I found what I was looking for.

@ 11:40 - was in the back of ambulance, Blout, Murray and 3 others paramedics...

my comment: so, including patient, there were 6 people in the back of the ambulance. When in reality there can only be 4 including the patient, in the back...So there were 2 people too many in the back of the ambulance that day.

For safety reasons I'm positive they wouldnt run the ambulance with 2 extra people in back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 4:00 pm

Posted by Nimue on Thursday, February 3rd 2011

Well, Fairy if you want to count the heads this pic will be better, we have in this one an extra head coming out:

Using your pic and mine, I counted 3 maybe 4 paramedics, Murray and the extra guy. Little red arrows are pointing to Michael's bodyguards and they weren't in the ambulance.

Anyway, there are a lot of inconsistencies at the paramedics statements during the hearing.Not only the paramedics but also the doctors that supposelly did the autopsy.

The video about the Autopsy report X Hearing, posted in another thread, shows a lot of these contradictions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 4:03 pm

Posted by MaryJo February 3rd 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Thursday, February 3rd 2011 @ 9:42 PM

Well, Fairy if you want to count the heads this pic will be better, we have in this one an extra head coming out:
I would like to know who the extra head is coming out. For whatever reason that person is taking extreme care to cover themselves up or what looks like hide from view.

Why would a paramedic try to hide themselves like that???

Its an unexplainable mystery.

Mystery man coming out of ambulance has black hat on & holding black coat up to cover himself. Security guard is also holding coat up to shield him...why cover him up?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 4:06 pm

Posted by Nimue on Thursday, February 3rd 2011

Sorry, but I need to say it hehehehehe

This misterious man is the hairdresser that make the body goes from bald to one with long hair, bald again and with a wig at the end..

hehehehhehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 4:08 pm

Posted by MaryJo February 4th 2011

my comment: I got to say, I think the mystery man jumping out of the ambulance is the same mystery man we see jumping out of the coroners van.

From the hospital he rode the helicopter to coroners van then to the coroners building...there are a labyrinth of tunnels that run underneath the coroners, thru these tunnels he made his escape.

@ :10 you hear what sounds like an American siren, I think this video was shot in America. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I dont think Germany (RTL) has that kind of sounding siren.

I believe the RTL video was shot after this video was discovered in an attempt to cover up this video.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 4:09 pm

Posted by Nimue February 4th 2011

Personally I don't believe Michael went to the coroner or even at the helicopter ride.

I do believe Michael was at UCLA to make sure his children and his mother were ok with all that commotion. But I think he left on FOOT using the other entrance of UCLA, where his bodyguards were, during the magic trick.

The magic trick was the helicopter flying with his door open to call attention of eveybody, in the air and in the ground. Everybody was looking up and watching the famous flight on TV screens and Michael was walking through them.

I do believe the coroner van video was part of the plan to create the death hoax and to make aware as many as he could about the fake death (the guys from RTL were Michael's friends).

By this time the only "clues" that could lead to some susppicion about a fake death was the weird 911 call and the weird video from the ambulance, apart of course the death hoax forum openned at Jun 23 2009.

I see this video as a awake up call to the fans, but it has to be dismissed soon, with the story of the "making of".

I was trying to find the time when it was posted for the first time, but I am still looking for. This videos has been upload so many times that I lost the track.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 4:10 pm

Posted by MaryJo February 4th 2011

The only thing I know for sure is that he lived his whole life on stage and now everything about his death has been staged.

Just becuz his death was staged does this necessarily mean hes still alive?

I dont understand the medias need to stage his death, unless of course its not the media doing the staging, but MJ doing the staging...& that of course would be the hoax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 4:12 pm

Posted by Nimue February 4th 2011

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Friday, February 4th 2011 @ 8:03 PM

The only thing I know for sure is that he lived his whole life on stage and now everything about his death has been staged.

Just becuz his death was staged does this necessarily mean hes still alive?
Yes MaryJo that was my point when I was a non-believer and I started to look at this. I use to think that just because his "death" was staged it didn't mean he was alive. I use to think that someone else had staged his "death", but we the time and all we saw it started to change.

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Friday, February 4th 2011 @ 8:03 PM

I dont understand the medias need to stage his death, unless of course its not the media doing the staging, but MJ doing the staging...& that of course would be the hoax.
I don't think it was staged by the media, no reason for arm and body moves, no reason for "fake" coroner video, no reason for "fake" autposy report. The media would get as much attention or decive the public without all of it.

This was staged yes, but by Michael. Michael is using the media, knowing exactly how the media would react to it. He put out the show the media wanted for his "death".

He is also using it to show us how the "real" world works and how we can be manipulated to believe in whatever "they" want us to believe.

I think all is part of his plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   28th September 2013, 4:14 pm

Posted by Nimue on Sunday, February 10th 2013

I was trying to find the thread with the 911 call, but I failed.. hehehe..

This is just an quick observation.

I didn't notice until today that the paramedics who answers the call identified himself as "Paramedic 33 what is the emergency"

33????

Is this another coincidence?

Today I noticed something that I haven't when I posted this video at the old forum.
At 0:19 mark, the 911 assistant asks for the phone number Alberto is calling for and Alberto doesn't give to him.
I thought they had Call ID, but if not and Alberto didn't give the number, how the number showed up at the screen of FireEngine 71?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 911 call - ambulance - helicopter   

Back to top Go down

911 call - ambulance - helicopter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4