View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   28th September 2013, 12:01 pm

Posted by MaryJo July 19th 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, July 19th 2011 @ 9:16 PM

Katherine looks sad, not crying or in despair, but sad.
I think Katherine just looks tired.

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, July 19th 2011 @ 9:16 PM
Who is the lady in the back seat? Shes dressed in white, is she nurse OR Katherines secretary?

I see photographers reflection in the window.

Also theres something in the backseat, looks like something covered / wrapped in clear plastic bag.

In the left hand corner of the car window it looks like toes or fingers in the corner of window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   28th September 2013, 12:02 pm

Posted by shadow1026 July 19th 2011

WOW! Great closeups. You should try and get a closeup of that passenger smiling/laughing at 4:08.

I definately don't see the kids in the car with Katherine, or Latoya. So, who took them home?

I noticed Katherine and the ladies are wearing a VISITOR BADGE. Is this something new? My hospitals in my city NEVER gave anyone a VISITOR BADGE! They would just have signs posting visiting hours. Even in the ER or ICU, I never needed a visitor badge.

Is this common? Or could it be a way of the FBI, police to know who is in on the hoax and who is not in on the hoax? They probably had a "code word" to say before getting this badge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   28th September 2013, 12:04 pm

Posted by Nimue on Tuesday, July 19th 2011

Quote :
Quote from shadow1026 on Tuesday, July 19th 2011 @ 10:56 PM

WOW! Great closeups. You should try and get a closeup of that passenger smiling/laughing at 4:08.
I am on watch, Shadow if I find something else I will steal it hehehehehe

Quote :

I definately don't see the kids in the car with Katherine, or Latoya. So, who took them home?
Good question. They also didn't leave with the bodyguards..

Maybe their dad:D 

Quote :

I noticed Katherine and the ladies are wearing a VISITOR BADGE. Is this something new? My hospitals in my city NEVER gave anyone a VISITOR BADGE! They would just have signs posting visiting hours. Even in the ER or ICU, I never needed a visitor badge.
I don't know how it works at LA, in my country we only get the "visitor" badge if we go to restrict areas of the hospital, the ones that are only for employees
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   28th September 2013, 12:06 pm

Posted by The Fairy July 19th 2011

Quote :
Mary Jo:

Who is the lady in the back seat? Shes dressed in white, is she nurse OR Katherines secretary?I see photographers reflection in the window.Also theres something in the backseat, looks like something covered / wrapped in clear plastic bag.In the left hand corner of the car window it looks like toes or fingers in the corner of window.
How I love it when our Mary Jo goes multicolored in her posts

Very good observations.. To me it looks most like a hand. But why would anyone hide like that ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   28th September 2013, 12:07 pm

Heres the lady dressed in white in the back seat of Katherines car with Paris and you can see part of Prince's head & hands.

The kids rode with Katherine to the hospital but on the way home they werent with Katherine.

I can tell its the woman becuz of her haircut & she has the same blue earrings on.

The kids rode with Katherine to the hospital??

video deleted

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   28th September 2013, 12:11 pm

Posted by The Fairy July 19th 2011

Quote :

Nimue wrote:
Good question. They also didn't leave with the bodyguards..

Maybe their dad:D 
I remember Katherine saying that after the kids were told Michael was gone, she told them they had to go home and Paris asked where home was and Katherine said it was with her. So she supposidly took them home. This shows that she didnt and I agree with Nim.

Quote :

Nimue wrote:
I don't know how it works at LA, in my country we only get the "visitor" badge if we go to restrict areas of the hospital, the ones that are only for employees
Quote :
Quote from shadow1026:I noticed Katherine and the ladies are wearing a VISITOR BADGE. Is this something new? My hospitals in my city NEVER gave anyone a VISITOR BADGE! They would just have signs posting visiting hours. Even in the ER or ICU, I never needed a visitor badge.

Is this common? Or could it be a way of the FBI, police to know who is in on the hoax and who is not in on the hoax? They probably had a "code word" to say before getting this badge.
I dont believe the FBI was involved with this, at least not the official FBI, but I do think its highly possible that it could be some kind of code to serve the hoax... But it might simply be because of the high level of security for a VIP like Michael to make sure only family and friends have access... Wonder if Tohme Tohme and Randy Philips were categorized as such... hehehe...

Did Jermaine wear a badge?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   28th September 2013, 12:12 pm

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, July 19th 2011 @ 11:11 PM

In my state of Iowa, we dont get a 'visitor' badge when we go to emergency room whether we are patient or visitor.

Only time I had to wear a visitors badge was after hours to visit a patient in their room.

The visitor badge is a security precaution set up by the hospital security department which tells others you have security clearance to be in designated area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   28th September 2013, 12:21 pm

Posted by MaryJo July 20th 2011

In this picture you see the kids visibly upset in the backseat of Katherines car as they leave the hospital.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   28th September 2013, 12:23 pm

Posted by shadow1026 July 20th 2011

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Tuesday, July 19th 2011 @ 11:51 PM

In my state of Iowa, we dont get a 'visitor' badge when we go to emergency room whether we are patient or visitor.

The visitor badge is a security precaution set up by the hospital security department which tells others you have security clearance to be in designated area.
Maybe, they all got a debriefing in the hospital basement telling them how to react, what to say, etc, while saying goodbye to Mike. He was probably hidden by authorities waiting for the helicopter to take him to the coroners office, so he could make his exit. (that is if he was ever there).

And regarding the Paris photo in the backseat, she was probably told to cover her face, or either she hiding her face cause she was laughing. She's our little actress for sure. You would think that if she was really upset over a death, Katherine would be in the backseat consoling the kids, and that ladywould be sitting in the front. That lady didn't even have her arm wrapped around Paris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   28th September 2013, 12:24 pm

Posted by The Fairy  July 20th 2011
Quote :

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Tuesday, July 19th 2011 @ 11:35 PM

Heres the lady dressed in white in the back seat of Katherines car with Paris and you can see part of Prince's head & hands.The kids rode with Katherine to the hospital but on the way home they werent with Katherine.I can tell its the woman becuz of her haircut & she has the same blue earrings on.The kids rode with Katherine to the hospital??
Interesting... and why would they have a sign for parking a car for disabled in the sidepocket of the cardoor?

My comment: In this video Randy Philips says he & his associate drove behind the ambulance to the hospital & that he waited with Frank Dileo for about an hour & a half in the waiting room while they worked on MJ. He doesnt say ANYTHING about Dr Thome Thome.Nimue pointed out, in the Prince, Paris, Blanket and Family leaving the hospital on June, 25th 2009 video...Randy Philips and Dr Thome Thome are seen walking / arriving to the hospital together.

@ 6:10 he says Dr Murray told the kids that their father had passed. This is what Katherine said too.

@ 7:01 it sounds like Katherine was in a separate room from the kids when she was told about MJs passing.
Frank Dileo's recollection of events.. transcript from interview on Larry King Live August 4, 2009:

KING: The day he died, tell us how you first learned.

DILEO: I was having lunch at the Beverly Hilton. And I got a phone call from a fan who was...

KING: A fan?

DILEO: A fan who said, Frank, do you know there's an ambulance in front of Michael's house?

And I said, no, I don't, but I'm going to look right into it. And I hung up. I called Michael's assistant. And I said -- his name is Michael, also.

I said Michael, is there an ambulance at the house?

He said, that's what I heard. He said, I'm on my way. And I said, well, I'll be there in one second. I went in to get my ticket for the car. And I called Randi Phillips and said look, you're closer...

KING: Randi of...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters 09/ UCLA   

Back to top Go down

Helicopters 09/ UCLA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2