Share | 

Memorial/Forest Lawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

PostSubject: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 12:51 pm

Posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, March 9th 2010

June 25, 2009: The day Michael went away.

Doctor Conrad Murray himself has 3 different versions of how he found Michael; in bed/collapsed in the bedroom and collapsing in the livingroom with Prince.Murray performs CPR on Michael on the bed although he must have a patient on a hard surface and he does it even though he states Michael has a faint pulse!
Although Murray has been at Michael´s house several times, he claims he couldnt call the police since he didnt know the address.Resuscitation is performed on a patient, who has been delayed 45 minutes in getting to the ambulance and supposedly spent a total of 2 hours or more in this condition.Another story tells that he showed signs of rigor mortis. Michael´s bodyguard calls 911 and then disappears. The 911 call might even be fake since it is normal that you would hear the caller´s voice more faint than the guy answering the call, as the call would have been recorded from the emergency unit.
The ambulance
When the ambulance (number 71) finally arrived it took it for ages to back out of the driveway even though it is possible to drive around and come back out with front first. There just happen to be papparazzis at the scene and they dont even all try to take a photo of this person, assumebly dying but one takes a photo of the whole scene from a far. Looks more like a document than a actual once in a lifetime photo opportunity. There just happened to be a touristbus near by (with number 17 on it).
There are three different videos of this incident. All of the excact same time of course, but the shadows from the trees on the ambulance as it drives away are not in the same place. A red car is seen near by, but has no way of creating that red reflection which is seen in the ambulance windows. The photo inside the ambulance is clear through stained windows and the person is lying with his head closest to the back doors; a position patients never take.The paparazzi taking the inside the ambulance picture is a close friend of Michael.
According to Frank Dileo only a nurse addressed him regarding the state of the patient; never a doctor. Assumeably she said that he wasnt going to make it but that they would work on him until Katherine arrived. And also she tells him that the patient is dead. Michael´s familky keep changing their statements as to how and when each of them arrived at the hospital and they cant agree on whether he is warm or cold when they see him in there. Instead of a doctor pronouncing the death, big brother Jermaine does.
The body is taken to the morgue by helicopter. Why? To make people have a look of what´s going on? You couldnt drive around in a coroner´s van with the door open, but get on a helicopter and get a clear view of what seems to be the body moving. There is a lot of movement around the coroner´s van and not all the people there wear gloves.They handle the body like it weighs next to nothing and the shape of the body coming into the van from the helicopter is not the same as the one being pulled out of the van.
Autopsy
"We are investigating into the death of Mr Michael Jackson"... well that isn´t the same as saying he really is dead.
when people talk as little as possible they cant be blamed afterwards for having lied. The autopsies state very different things and the patient´s state seem to be improving rapidly as one autopsy follows another. The weak body loaded with drugs stands in wild contrast to the man who jumps around stage in "This Is It".

The LAPD hasnt´t exactly come off as the most eager team of investigating. Neglecting to seal off what a few days later could be described as a crime scene enabled anyone to walk in and out of the premises. In fact both Michael´s sisters and brothers are seen leaving the house, carrying stuff. Then there were drugs found in the house, then there weren´t. First time round they are not there... geee... lets look again! Yep... there they are... just where someone else planted them a few days ago. Who can ever be convicted in a murdercase where the evidence are highly questionable since anyone could have planted them there and where witnesses either have vanished or have so different explanations and "eyewitness" statements that several witnesses don´t even agree with themselves of what they saw. Quickly the suspicion fell upon Conrad Murrray, who rapidly became the best known doctor in the world; a doctor who presents himself on YouTube talking about his "fans". Since when did a doctor had fans? No arrests made for more than 7 months, although all official statements pointed towards him. Murray didn´t do "it", other than help in this hoax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 12:53 pm

Posted by The Fairy March 10th 2010

The memorial is attended by thousands of people and the world watches, in front of the very medium, that so often has brought lies about Michael: The TV. "Just because you see it on a TV screen or read about it in a magazine don´t make it factual..." So true. The world is ready to be fooled again and the loyal fans know that something isn´t right here. We see a family where all the grown-ups wear sunglasses. Naturally to hide their tears... Or their smiles? "Light up your face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness". Did Jermaine make a slip-up in his song to his brother or was he simply describing what was going on at the memorial? Michael´s children didn´t wear any sunglasses. Because they were the most important clues here. Prince looks utterly bored as he chews his gum and look like he wishes it would all be over so that he could get back and be with his dad. Paris is becoming a young lady and is as such more interested in checking out how her handbag can be placed on her shoulder... watching the video, you will see her trying to pass time right there on stage. Both LaToya and Rebbie pick up on this. Rebbie is on the left side of Jermaine, but steps behind him and grabs his hand to lead him over to LaToya and Paris, where Jermaine speaks to Latoya. LaToya standing behind Paris finds out that Paris isnt paying attention to the show and Latoya whispers "Janet!", "Janet!" several times. Finally Janet hears her and turns towards Paris, telling her: "Remember what dad said: You have to look sad. Put your head on my shoulder". Paris immediately changes her attitude and clings on to her aunt.Blanket is a bit confused. He looks like "what a fun, yet strange game, daddy is playing today... Let me see....now what was it that I was supposed to do? And why is my uncle Jermaine running back and forth on stage talking to my aunts and uncles, while Marlon is tellling this odd story of my father in disguise? And why is everyone clenching their teeth, trying not to laugh? This is a fun game. Oh yes Jesse (Jackson) is smiling behind Marlon. Let me take a look at the audience again...hmmmmm....oops... not allowed to do that. My aunt just pulled me in safe hide behind my other aunts". I mean what is theat all about? The daughter not allowed to look distracted and the son not allowed just to look at the audience.

video deleted

Watch it with the sound off; makes it easier to study their body language and facial expressions, when the sound doesnt tell you what you need to beLIEve....

Almost everybody in that audience have their eyes fixed at one specific spot; or two actually. They look "up" a lot; later to be explained as them being able to see themselves on screen. But why do they look up? Most of the people on stage are used to performing and are not overly eager to see what they themselves look like. Or is it to make sure that everything goes according to plan. Having full view of the stage as the audience sees it, makes it easier to adjust small things as you go along... like Paris and her handbag. Another fixed spot is the casket... well it looks as if that is where people are looking when they talk/sing: just a little bit to the left of the microphone (this goes for Usher and others) while the Jackson family is situated more to the right and bringing them closer to what they are actually watching: Hatman.

A lot have been said about Hatman. I still believe it is Michael. Right from the moment I saw the memorial, I was sure it was him. Who shows up at a memorial, dressed in a black dinnerjacket over blue sweatpants? And with a white Fedora hat? Why not wear black? Why wear a hat? Normally you would at least take of the hat as the memorial starts. This guy looks much younger than he pretends to be and as the video shows, he looks a lot like Michael. Even as they roll in the casket, Jermaine looks over at Hatman as if to check that they are doing everything the way it should be done. I believe that Michael is Hatman and I believe that he was attending his own memorial. Why? To show the world he could pull this off, to show the bad guys that he is in control and to help family and friends with the right behaviour. To act the right way. Michael studied movie making a lot, for instance with his very good friend, movie director Brett Ratner (and as you see in the thread "Michael Making Movies", he might have a few surprises in that area). So I believe that Michael had a perfect view being Hatman and he could direct the "actors", possibly even by telling someone what had to be corrected and they would tell "the actors" this on the screen. And why all this focus on the Hatman from the people who filmed the memorial. Where do these close-up pictures of him come from? It is said that the Hatman at the memorial is not the same as the Hatman at the funeral. I disagree. Yes they look different, but I think it is simply to show the world that he can disguise himself. He can even do this twice looking the same, yet slightly different.
video deleted

It would also give a less akward feeling to the people speaking about Michael at the funeral. Instead of looking at the casket they are actually looking at Hatman (Michael) as they praise him. And of course, just to stress the fact; Michael is shown on the big screen behind the stage as a movie director; in his famous "Okay guys, that´s a rap!" line from the video "Liberian Girl".

The only ones who truely display tears are Shield Brooks (who happened to be there even though she hasnt been close to Michael for years) and she is an actor. You will see her shed tears and look sad/frightened whatever in many of her movies. The other one is Paris, when she gives her speech about her daddy. And that was just what that was: telling the world that "My daddy was the best daddy there ever was". Right in the faces of all the people who doubt Michael´s love and ability to care for his children. Before the speech she looked happy and after the speech she was singing with much joy with the rest of the people on stage. Paris, Prince and Blanket, you did good. And you show the world that Michael has raised three beautiful and harmonic and spiritual children.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 1:03 pm

[color=#FF0000]Posted by The Fairy on Friday, March 12th 2010

This is a very interesting article:

News 12 at 11 o'clock, July 6, 2009

"AUGUSTA, Ga. -- Funeral services will be held on Tuesday for the King of Pop -- but it wasn't too long ago he was in Augusta for James Brown's funeral.

Jackson reportedly spent hours at the C.A.Reid funeral home the night Brown's memorial service and he asked lots of questions about the process of getting the body ready.

Jackson had no way of knowing his time would come so soon - but many who interacted with the singer at the private viewing and at Brown's funeral say he was quite interested about death and wanted to know the most intimate details.

Charles Reid recalls the wee hours of that late December morning when Michael Jackson showed up at his funeral home to pay his respects to James Brown.

"He actually stayed here for about 4 and a half hours," says Reid."The time he spent with him was out of the ordinary because normally a person comes in views and that's pretty well the end of it."

It was in one of his viewing rooms that the King of Pop spent those hours with James Brown. Reid says he was more than happy to give Jackson "private time" with Brown but he says there was more on Jackson's mind.

But Jackson's curiosity was peaked. Reid says he had lots of questions.

"There was various things he was interested in. He had a lot of questions that he had to ask in reference to Mr. Brown,also preparation and stuff of that nature."

Reid says its hard to believe that like James Brown another music legend has passed away. It took a sad occasion to meet Jackson but the funeral director was impressed by his humility.

"Michael, I only met him once, a first impression is a lasting impression and I admired him," says Reid. "You would think that a person with that talent would never die, but I guess in theory what he has done will never die."

Reid says that Jackson was kind and respectful in his questions; he was curious about the embalming procedure more than anything. He says he didn't ask morbid questions or any questions that made Mr. Reid uncomfortable"

So Michael is interested in how the procedure is done.... hmmm... interesting.... and his own casket looks just like that of James Brown... so much that pictures circulated on the internet claiming to be a picture of Michael in the casket, proving his death. Actually a photoshopped picture of James Brown. The tabloids bought it though, claiming that their source said they had the picture from a person from the morgue. Now if Michael himself released that fake picture, he would reveal the tabloids of lying or believing unreliable sources; posting a photo without verifying its origin.

Reveal the tabloids as the lying jerks they are.... AND show the world he isnt dead... Way to go Michael !

"Cause there´s this thriller.... and I can scare you more than any ghoul would ever dare try!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 1:11 pm

Posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, March 16th 2010

Noone knows where the body is. It is said that it is being prepared for viewing, yet noone ever saw it. The funeral date is rescheduled several times. And the family is late for the funeral. It takes place in the evening and still the Jackson brothers wear sunglasses. But the settings are beautiful. Just a little too beautiful. When I saw the funeral I thought: "Wow, what nice pictures. And then it hit me: It is too clean there". Not like it wouldn´t be all naturel to remove all leaves and stuff, but it looked like they vacuumcleaned and dusted the place. It looked like a movie set; like the background didnt fit the people in front of it. At some point in the funeral video, the background suddenly goes all blurry. It just doesnt look natural. But hmmmm... didn´t Michael say that he liked making movies?

(read the "Michael Making Movies" thread):

http://www.flyingfairies.co.nr/comm/READ/00000108

AND:
AP Exclusive:

Michael Jackson Wrapped Video In Culver City Before Death 2009 June 29

Culver Studios, Where Michael Jackson Filmed the “Dome Project,” Just Before His Death. Photo by JB Brookman © HW Design Inc.
The Associated Press has just reported that Michael Jackson wrapped up work on an elaborate video production, just two weeks before his death. Culver Studios, right down the street from the HW Design Inc. offices, was the sight where four different sets were constructed for the shoot. One set was said to be a cemetery, evoking memories of the “Thriller” video. Jackson was reportedly on set from June 1-9 and the project is expected to be completed on July 15.
The video is being called the “Dome Project.”
So, let’s have a peek behind the screen in Culver City…Some info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culver_Studios
http://www.theculverstudios.com
http://www.seeing-stars.com/Studios/CulverStudios.shtml

Funny how the surroundings of the Culver Studios look just like the background on the video in the funeral. The trees and paths are not at the same place in the two videos and even the garbage bins move around.

Well it surely looks nice. Forrest Lawn seen from above:

And from the background in the funeral "movie":

One of the sets at Culver Studios, used for This Is It: "The cemetary"... The same lamp in the right upper corner is used in the video from the funeral.

The Dome Project refers to the O2 Arena (it was originally called The Millenium Dome) or it could refer to this rehearsal stage:

http://www.theculverstudios.com/stages/display.sd?iid=23

Michael filmed the funeral at the Staples Center (like Kenny Ortega said at the memorial: "This is Michael´s house"). That could also be the clue using his dancers as ushers for the funeral; to hint this is "staged". Using a green screen, he then added the background, "moving" some trees and garbage bins around just so that we would clue in. Just to make sure that we wouldnt miss the concept and the hoax, Michael uses the "yellow shirt/liberian girl" photo for the funeral; not a recent photo of him, but an old one that clues us to Michael´s video, where noone knows who is running the show. Just for those who havent picked up yet; MICHAEL IS RUNNING THIS SHOW... and we are in very good hands.Like the master himself has said: "What they didn´t know... what they didn´t know.. was that I would outthink them". And my King of kings... you sure do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 1:13 pm

Posted by sweetyA on Tuesday, March 16th 2010

Everytime when I start to think, analyse and just simply fresh up those events in my mind - it's always a huge WOW for me!!!! For me it's a chapter - huge very important chapter in my life AFTER wakin'up. It was hard - as we use to say - emotional rollercoaster, eahhhh, exactly - tears, confusing facts, smiles and realizing of smth beautifull, amazing, smth that never has been done.

After all time that has passed, all that I have now is soft smile and bright thought of unconditional love and genius....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 1:14 pm

POSTS FROM 2011

Posted by Nimue on Saturday, January 29th 2011

This is a very interesting video about the staged "burial". I think it is good for ones which are new on this. The author shows it really clear.

I don't agree with hatman part of it... but a good video

Sorry the video was deleted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 1:15 pm

Posted by MaryJo on Saturday, January 29th 2011

my comment: Important video for people to see.

He implys hatman is 'the man', maybe hatman is 'the man'. Hatman kind of resembles the Mayor in ghosts...hmm could be.

It could be him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 1:18 pm

Posted by The Fairy January 30th 2011

Yes it is a good video. And if we look at my post two posts before Nimues, we even see still photos of the funeral and of the stage set up AND we see that the surroundings of the Culver Studios look similar to the surroundings of the staged set.

Michael could easily have found trees and paths around Culver Studio to use as the background and as I mentioned in my post he just used a green scene for the actors. Also why he showed how he used the green scene in the Smooth Criminal in This Is It and talk of the use of it on the music video released after June 09.

Funeral staged set

Culver Studio

(see more in original post two posts up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 1:25 pm

Posted by The Fairy January 30th 2011

Its an interesting viewpoint Nimue. It is the second time TMZ talks about how fans might try to sneak in pretending they are paying respect to Yogananda. We had this article last summer....

MJ Mausoleum -- Who's Ready for Yoga?!

8/3/2010 6:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

MJ's mausoleum is about to be penetrated by a busload of hardcore Yoga enthusiasts ... and TMZ has learned Forest Lawn is welcoming them with open arms.

According to sources at the cemetery, the followers of Paramahansa Yogananda (pictured top right) -- a famous Indian guru and yogi who died almost 60 years ago -- plan to visit their master's crypt today for a prayer ritual ... and his crypt happens to be inside the same mausoleum where MJ resides.

The problem -- the Great Mausoleum has been on lockdown mode for months -- thanks to some overzealous MJ fans -- with the cemetery threatening to remove *****-holics by force if they're caught anywhere near the building.

But we're told since Yogananda's followers have been doing their prayer thing in the mausoleum for years -- and have never caused a problem -- they're cool to enter the area.

However, according to our sources, MJ's tomb will be covered with a screen during the spiritual visit -- and get this ... it's all because security is afraid a few crazed MJ fans could pose as yoga enthusiasts ... just to sneak into the mausoleum.

Namaste.

Posted by Nimue January 30th 2011

1/30/2011 12:50 AM PST by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned two conniving Michael Jackson fans tried to scam their way into the King of Pop's resting place this week, but their plan was foiled when security told them to beat it.

According to sources, shortly after Dr. Conrad Murray's hearing on Tuesday, several rabid fans descended upon Forest Lawn to pay their respects to MJ -- but two women in particular took it to the next level.

We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb.

According to sources, they told security they weren't there for Michael, but for the famous guru Yogananda -- who doesn't have restrictions on who he allows inside. Security didn't buy their tale and promptly told them to leave.

A rep for Forest Lawn tells us, "The two women were not kicked out of the par, but they were not allowed into the mausoleum and asked to leave that part of the park."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/30/michael-jackson-forest-lawn-mj-fans-denied-tomb-mausoleum-holly-terrace-yogananda/

I am kind of slow here.

TMZ is slow too, it happened on Jan 25 and only now TMZ reports..

Well after Murray's "Hearing." I guess "arraignment.. The 2 rang a bell, kind of reminded of "saved by the bell". Where is this bell?

It says outiside of the mausoleum, so why the article is saying they were trying to get in?

"We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb."

This reminded me about the story where “saved by the bell” came from as I said before.

For those which are not familiar with, it goes more or less like that: In the medieval time people were buried alive because they were poisoned by tin metal cups, used to drink wine.

Tin is a metal which in certain amount in the human body gives the impression of “dead” state, like a coma, and a lot of people were buried alive.

They didn’t know why it happened so they came up with the bell idea, the person would be buried having a string bound to a bell outside of the grave and one member of the family would watched the tomb for 3 or 7 days (the amount of days varies). If the person woke up and rang the bell, they would take the person out of the grave… “Saved by the bell”.

Is TMZ article a hinting Michael is alive or that it is time to ring the bell and take Michael out of the "grave"?

Posted by MaryJo on Saturday, February 26th 2011

my comment: scroll down, click on his name..

http://www.findagrave.com/php/famous.php?page=cem&globalSearchCriteria&globalSearchType&FSlastinitial&FSstateid&FSctf&firstName&lastName&FScemeteryid=7974&FScityid&FScountryid&FScountyid&FSstartrow=481&FSbirthmonth&FSbirthday&FSbirthyear&FSdeathmonth&FSdeathday&FSdeathyear

All the death paperwork and Murrays arraignment hes addressed as M Joseph J.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=863b1c3a-5715-429f-87ec-3c92bff11630

On his license and the 2003 trial hes addressed as M Joe J.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7734493/Michael-Jackson-2003-Court-Case

Posted by Nimue on Monday, May 23rd 2011

Karen upload a video that we already have here. It is about the staged funeral. The guy did a good job showing it was staged, but it is a good reminder fo how this hoax has been played.

He missed one thing and I will post screen shots of it.

Remember we already saw this video ( I just couldn´t find it

Take a look at the trees I marked in red...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 1:51 pm

Posted by MaryJo, May 24th 2011

My comment: IDK where to post this.

In this 2011 MTV article it shows picture of Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis at MJs 2009 funeral but the photo caption says: Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis in 2008.

Was the funeral filmed in 2008?

ALSO

the photo is by Getty Images...Did AEG sell photo to Getty??

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1655153/mila-kunis-macaulay-culkin-split.jhtml

Jan 3 2011 11:01 AM EST 40,141
Mila Kunis, Macaulay Culkin Split
Couple had been dating since 2002.

While Natalie Portman is getting married and expecting a baby with Benjamin Millepied, her "Black Swan" co-star Mila Kunis is back on the market. Kunis and her longtime boyfriend, Macaulay Culkin, have officially split.

"The split was amicable, and they remain close friends," Kunis' rep told the New York Post's Page Six about the breakup. The duo began dating in 2002, when Kunis was starring on "That '70s Show." According to a Post source, "The couple split some time ago but has kept it low-key while Kunis promotes the movie."

Back in 2009, in an interview with BlackBook, Kunis shared her reservations about marriage. "Not to say that I don't believe in it, but it's just not something that's important to me," she explained. "But I will have children. I'm too selfish to have them now, but when I do, I don't feel like I need to be married. I need to have a person in my life who will care for me and my children — nothing else."

In the same interview, Kunis opened up about dating Culkin, noting, "I don't remember being single. I love coming home, taking a bath and having a glass of wine. I love my life."

The Golden Globe-nominated actress made it clear that right now her focus is on her revitalized acting career. "I don't know that I could do Shakespeare, but I don't know that I couldn't. It's like ballet. Did I ever think I could get en pointe and be a prima ballerina? No. But, give me two months," Kunis said. "I will work my ass off and do everything in my power to get it done."

Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis in 2008

Photo: Getty Images
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    28th September 2013, 1:52 pm

Posted by The Fairy on Wednesday, May 25th 2011

Yeah I saw this before... I think its a typo error... but the funeral could very well have been staged in 2008.

About the Getty images.. Nimue wrote smt about this elsewhere on the forum.... Nim?

posted by Nimue on Sunday, June 19th 2011 @ 3:00 PM

6/19/2011 12:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

With the two-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death approaching -- one helicopter company is giving fans the chance to pay their respects ... by raining flowers down around Neverland ... mid-flight.

The 30-minute Channel Island Helicopter flights are set to take off June 24th and 25th -- exactly two years since Jackson died after a Propofol-induced cardiac arrest.

During the flight, passengers are encouraged to honor the late entertainer by chucking his favorite flower -- a red rose -- out of the helicopter mid-flight ... over nearby Zaca Peak.

A rep for the helicopter company tell us -- fans are super excited for the aerial tour ... saying they feel it will bring them "closer to heaven" ... and closer to Michael.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/19/michael-jackson-death-anniversary-fans-aerial-rose-drop-neverland-ranch-memorial/

Just a comment:

18 red roses on the pic;

18 again

ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:09 am

Nimue wrote:
Just a comment:

18 red roses on the pic;

18 again

ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by shadow1026 on Sunday, June 19th 2011 @ 4:15 PM

I think I missed a post or two.

Can someone please explain the significance between the "#18" and Mike being ALIVE?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfairies.justforum.net
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:13 am

Quote Shadow wrote:

posted by shadow1026 on Sunday, June 19th 2011 @ 4:15 PM
I think I missed a post or two.
Can someone please explain the significance between the "#18" and Mike being ALIVE?

posted by Nimue on Sunday, June 19th 2011 @ 4:29 PM
Yeah..Shadow there are sometimes so many things going on that we miss some parts.

Fairy posted about it on:

Barely-Legal----Good-Enough-for-Conrad-Murray.html.

You can find it also in one of her videos, but borrowing Fairy's post it goes like that:

[/color]
Code:

And dont forget how you write "18" in hebrew"

It is the same letters used to write "Alive"

"18" is prononced "Hai" and "Le Haim" means "To Life!" and is used as a way of saying "cheers" in Hebrew...

This "18" is a reminder to us that MJ is alive!"
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:15 am

posted by MaryJo on Sunday, June 19th 2011 @ 4:46 PM

Abercrombie Fitch has many styles of # 18 t shirts.

Seeing as Murray likes to wear Abercrombie Fitch t shirts, I think its just coincidence hes wearing #18.

AF has many styles #18 t shirts

#18 is popular number worn by sports players...
NBA & ABA Players Who Wore Uniform Number 18

http://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/numbers.cgi?number=18

We were told Sun Flowers were Mikes favorite flower.

First we were told Roses, then Sun Flowers, and now we're back to Roses...which is it??

Just like Jermaine, first he says Michaels an addict and NOW he says Mike isnt, all this flip floping gets on my nerves...which is it??
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:17 am

Mary Jo wrote:
We were told Sun Flowers were Mikes favorite flower.
First we were told Roses, then Sun Flowers, and now we're back to Roses...which is it??
Just like Jermaine, first he says Michaels an addict and NOW he says Mike isnt, all this flip floping gets on my nerves...which is it??
posted by Nimue on Sunday, June 19th 2011 @ 7:17 PM

First of all I don't think sunflower is Michael's favorite flower.

As far as I remember red roses are Katherine's favorite flowers. About the sunflowers, I think those are LMP favorite flowers not Michael's. If you look at the gardens of Neverland you won't find sunflowers, if it is his favorite flower it would be there.

By other hand, at LMP interviews you can find the sunflowers there. The only time we see Michael and sunflowers is when he is on stage, singing Eath Song and a girl gives to the soldier a sunflower.

Edited: Also at his fake funeral and memorial not a single sunflower is there to be seen. We see roses, lilies and other kind of flowers but not sunflowers.

We could make a pool.. hehehe What is Michael's favorite flower? hehehehe.

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:27 am

posted by MaryJo on Tuesday, June 21st 2011 @ 8:18 PM

Bethsabee7Mikal wrote:
The message doesn't use the meaning of 18 red roses "I'm sorry"... but ONLY the number 18

ALIVE -- 7th roses (near the helicopter) is the MOST important...
MJ appears when you connect the 11 red roses
Red & White roses are the official flowers of Father's Day...
alive
MJ is ALIVE
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:30 am

posted by admin on Saturday, June 25th 2011 @ 10:29 AM

Michael Jackson's Death -- Two Years Later

32 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Today is the two-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death -- and the saga has played out like a soap opera about betrayal, jealousy, love, greed and redemption.

When TMZ broke the news, it triggered a flood of stories about Jackson's struggles with drugs, the doctors who enabled him, the mystery surrounding his death, a little known drug called propofol, a family war against Michael's estate, a full court press to erase Michael's debt, and a posthumous marketing campaign to rival Elvis.

Take a look at TMZ's timeline from the moment we found something was terribly wrong with Michael.

See also

MJ Bike to Ride in Cemetery Tribute
Jackson Kids -- Daddy's BAD ASS Motorcycle Memorial
MJ Anniversary -- The Flying Helicopter Flower Dump!

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:32 am

posted by MaryJo on Saturday, June 25th 2011 @ 4:35 AM

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/24/michael-jackson-las-vegas-home-death-anniversary-walk-fans-vigil-honor/

MJ's Vegas Home -- Fans Can 'Walk Where He Walked'

6/24/2011 5:14 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

The home where Michael Jackson lived during his stint in Vegas is opening it's doors to fans for the FIRST TIME EVER tomorrow to commemorate the anniversary of MJ's death ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the home tells us ... "the Estate will be opened to the public, for the first time, for only four hours for those who wish to pay their respects and to mourn his loss on this, the Second Anniversary of [MJ's] passing, June 25, 2011."

The rep explains, "We will strive to give you a glimpse into his private life and home; to allow you to walk where he walked, to see what he saw, to breathe the same air that he breathed and…to be inspired."

We're told "strict security measures" will be in effect -- and water will be provided ... because it can get pretty hot in the desert. .

The rep adds, "Your messages of love, prayers, gifts and flowers will be lovingly preserved in situs until Sunday."
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:33 am

posted by Nimue on Saturday, June 25th 2011 @ 4:50 AM

Hmmm... Weird I thought his house in Las Vegas was sold last year for 3 or 5 millions...

Is this another house in Vegas?

Yes it was:
Fan Buys Michael Jackson's Vegas Home

Michael Jackson's Las Vegas home is now in good hands -- a fan of MJ's just plunked down $3.1 million to be the new king of the singer's old castle.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/28/fan-buys-michael-jacksons-vegas-home/6/
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:36 am

posted by admin on Saturday, June 25th 2011 @ 9:53 AM

There seems to be some sort of connection between the various "rides" to remember Michael on this anniversary. There is a ride on a motorbike going through Forest Lawn (the one with MJs pics on it). There is the helicoptor ride to dump roses and there is now a trip "on foot" to his former home. Why all these different rides/trips? Helicoptor, motorcycle, on foot.. Are we reconstructing his path from 2 years earlier?

The helicoptor flight has the meaning of "Alive". By the way "Chai" in Hebrew also means "Long Live...(and then a name)" and when you say "Cheers" in Hebrew you say "La Chaim", meaning "For Life/Long Live", so as I said in my vid I am sure there is a connection to MJ being alive. First Murrays tshirt and now the helicoptor (I know the tshirt might be a coincidence, but the 18 roses seem to confirm it wasnt).

Is the helicoptor ride over Neverland to remind us that Michael was actually there at some point after June 09? It just seems to me like there is too much coincidence with "Michael" being taken from the hospital in a helicoptor and the "corpse" is moving in the helicoptor and now we are flying over Neverland in a helicoptor. How is it even technical possible to dump flowers? Do people like open the door and dump them all at once? Seems a bit weird.

And why the word "dump" and not "drop"? The word "dump" brings association to "dumping waste" rather than dropping flowers. Weird choice of words.

The sunflower btw is not Michael's fave flower and never was. The connection is to Lisa Marie Presley and not to Michael . LMP said it was his fave flower and she even had sunflowers at the interview she did with Oprah.

I commented on the Oprah/LMP interview thread (my 4th post there)

Sunflowers represent secret societies and the Illuminati. Surely they also represents other things, but it is important to keep in mind that there is a strong connection between secret societies and the sunflower.

So people can watch the motorbike going through Forest Lawn or they can take the helicoptor ride (like the ride from the hospital) and keep in mind that the helicoptor leaving the hospital took the wrong direction

and now they can "walk where MJ walked".

How is it possible to open this home only for 4 hours? Is it empty and noone living there? Apparently it still belongs to the estate. Why is it announced so late? To avoid too many people from going there? Given the late notice and the short opening hours, it seems they dont want too many ppl there. So is this just meant to be a hoax clue and nothing else? And why the mention of high level of security? Michael isnt there, his family isnt there. Who is being protected? The fans? Also interesting that we are reminded of water... once again, like in TII "water, water, water". "It gets hot in the desert", TMZ says. Yes indeed it does and next time where does the trip go? To Bahrain, where Michael lived? Close to the desert there?

It is indeed an interesting trip he is taking us on. "Its a great adventure" (TII)

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:40 am

Quote :
posted by admin on Saturday, June 25th 2011 @ 9:53 AM

There seems to be some sort of connection between the various "rides" to remember Michael on this anniversary......

I think you may be on something here. Also in the Bike article TMZ made a "typo" twice "Forrest Lawn" instead Forest Lawn, Serenitydreams spoted this. It sounds like Michael is going around to show the connection with all the places and all that happened 2 years ago

and now they can "walk where MJ walked"

Quote :
How is it possible to open this home only for 4 hours? Is it empty and noone living there? Apparently it still belongs to the estate. Why is it announced so late? To avoid too many people from going there? Given the late notice and the short opening hours, it seems they dont want too many ppl there. So is this just meant to be a hoax clue and nothing else? And why the mention of high level of security? Michael isnt there, his family isnt there. Who is being protected? The fans? Also interesting that we are reminded of water... once again, like in TII "water, water, water". "It gets hot in the desert", TMZ says. Yes indeed it does and next time where does the trip go? To Bahrain, where Michael lived? Close to the desert there?
What I find odd is that alllegeded this house was sold to a fan for 3.1 millions. Has the MJ estate something to do with it? Security? for what?

The other TMZ article seems to be point in this direction too, I mean the "rides':
Michael Jackson's Death -- Two Years Later

"the saga has played out like a soap opera about betrayal, jealousy, love, greed and redemption."

Jackson's struggles with drugs, the doctors who enabled him, the mystery surrounding his death, a little known drug called propofol, a family war against Michael's estate, a full court press to erase Michael's debt, and a posthumous marketing campaign to rival Elvis."

With all of this TMZ posts a new timeline, like taking us on a "ride" through the events.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:48 am

posted by admin on Saturday, June 25th 2011 @ 10:10 PM

Neverland Ranch train station

Heli Tour Company Flies Die-Hard Michael Jackson Fans Over His Former Santa Barbara Estate
Saturday, June 25, 2011
By Tyler Hayden (Contact)

The planning of their pilgrimage to Michael Jackson's grave in Los Angeles, for the second anniversary this week of the music icon's death, hit a lucky patch when Brendan Nolan and Jody Flower discovered that a Santa Barbara helicopter tour company offers flights over M.J.'s fabled Neverland Ranch. After booking two seats with Channel Islands Helicopters for a morning trip, the young couple from Bath, England made their way north.
Brendan Nolan and Jody Flower

They took a moment Friday to recollect their British reserve during the emotional day and share their thoughts before becoming the first fans to hover over Jackson's sprawling property in the Santa Ynez Valley. Friends, before the two set off for the U.S., called them “jammy” (lucky).

“It's an honor to be here for both of us,” said 22-year-old Flower, who works at her parents' transportation business, Chariots of Leisure. “Michael was a great person,” she went on, saying she and Nolan stuck by him during his legal troubles when others were too quick to write him off. “He wouldn't hurt a fly,” she reminisced as Nolan nodded solemnly in agreement. Nolan said his favorite M.J. song is “Man in the Mirror”; Flower's is “Earth Song.”

“We both like his music, but we also really respect what he did for charity,” said 26-year-old Nolan, an engineer. “People didn't pay enough attention to the good things he did.” Nolan said he had planned on buying tickets for Jackson's highly-anticipated “This is It” comeback tour, but instead used the money for their trip to California.
Before this reporter sat down with the couple I was offered an opportunity to take a 30-minute tour above what, is actually, only a poignant shadow of what used to be the Neverland Ranch. Piloted by Channel Islands Helicopters's Josh Jones with company owner Dan Casey in the co-pilot position, the yellow four-seater took off from the Santa Ynez Airport under a quilt of fog and quickly buzzed to a clip of 120 mph toward a patch of clear sky near Jackson's four square-mile estate.

As the valley opened below, with red-roofed ranches and dot-sized cows sprinkling the rural landscape, Casey explained that Friday's tours were completely sold out but a few slots were still open for Saturday. He expected to take around 150 reservations total and had clients coming from eight overseas countries so far. When the Associated Press reported on his company's offer earlier in the week, his office was inundated with calls.

Each flight group is given a safety briefing, Casey said, and handed flowers of remembrance to drop onto nearby Zaca Peak overlooking the property. Fans can attach personal notes to the flowers if they want, Casey went on, as M.J.'s greatest hits are played through the helicopter's headsets.
Dan Casey of Channel Islands Helicopters during the tour of Neverland Ranch

In mere minutes, Neverland's train station came into view and we began circling what had been both Jackson's private sanctuary and decadent amusement park. One of the spots on the lot that appears fully maintained, the station -- with its flower clock (accurate, by the way), coiffed hedges, and baby blue trim -- stands in stark contrast to dilapidated play structures, an abandoned zoo, and lonely platforms that used to showcase carnival rides. The exotic animals and over-the-top installations were carted away long before Jackson's death.

Jackson left Neverland in 2005, promising never to return after he was accused, but eventually acquitted, of molesting children there. Unable to pay the $24.5 million he owed on the property in 2008, the pariahed Jackson sold his defaulted loan to real estate investor Tom Barrack. Soon thereafter most of the items that made Neverland so recognizable, though infamous, disappeared. Barrack has since expressed interest in refurbishing the property. In July 2010, California legislators floated the idea of buying the land and turning it into a state park, but the suggestion was quickly dismissed considering the state's bone dry budget.

Looking past patches of overgrown grass and slightly shabby structures, the estate's movie theater, front gate, and main house seem -- from 500 feet above -- well-kept. The swimming pool and tennis court are bright blue and green, respectively, and the pathways between them are clean and lined with freshly-clipped shrubbery. The massive oaks and other trees surrounding the main house, however, all but shield it from a bird's eye view.
Jody's note to Michael

The tour was over in a flash, and we headed back -- spotting on the way a few dozen fans gathered at Neverland's far outside gate -- so pilot Jones could pick up the next group. In line after them were a trio of giddy Italian women filling out paperwork and glancing expectantly at the tarmac.

Before she boarded, Flower jotted a quick note to M.J. (Nolan did too, but said it was too personal to share.) His girlfriend's message read: “Dear Michael, It's an honor to be here today, you were a legend, so talented and a caring person who wanted to help and change the world. You were [a] great person. I hope you are at peace. Love, Jody Flower.”

“That's very nice,” Nolan said after he read it, turning to Flower with a sad smile. “Thanks,” she replied, and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:53 am

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:54 am

posted by Nimue on Saturday, June 25th 2011 @ 11:40 PM

Shots Fired Near Michael Jackson Vegas Home Tour

24 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

On the two-year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson ... gunshots were fired just a few houses away from where fans were getting set to tour the home MJ lived in during his stint in Las Vegas -- and law enforcement sources tell us ... it might have been a dog that caught a bullet.

0626_mj_shots_EX
According to a witness on scene, the shots were fired approximately 3-4 houses away from the where the MJ tour was going down.

There were already cops in the area for the a minor disturbance at the Jackson event (see photo above, taken before shots were fired), and we're told they rushed over to where the shots came from.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the preliminary information is that one officer was attacked by a dog, and had to shoot it to get it to stop. No word yet on the condition of the dog.

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/25/michael-jackson-death-anniversary-home-las-vegas-shots-fired/
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 3:55 am

posted by Nimue on Sunday, June 26th 2011 @ 2:49 AM

Michael Jackson Fans Gather Outside Neverland

6/25/2011 3:49 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Hundreds of Michael Jackson fans made the pilgrimage to Neverland Ranch today to commemorate the anniversary of his death -- even though there was no actual event planned.

We're told some fans camped outside the gates of Neverland on Figueroa Mountain Road last night. The fans show up in waves throughout the day -- gathering for a bit, bringing flowers, holding signs, singing songs ... then they eventually leave.

MJ passed away two years ago today.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/25/michael-jackson-death-anniversary-neverland-ranch-fans-gathering/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    

Back to top Go down

Memorial/Forest Lawn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next