View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 6:28 am

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, June 27th 2012 @ 9:54 AM

Quote :

OK who the hell is B.J. Hickman, when I googled him, there are three pictures coming up relating to him and MJ from 2005. Him holding up a bold Sign at the Trial stating 'SONY IS BEHIND ALL OF THIS", he is listed as a 18 year old Full time professional Magician! lol
BJ Hickman was the more active fan during 2005 trial and he was also at Murray's trial. Diane "Demon", during 2005 trial got a restriction order against BJ Hickman and he couldn't get 100 meter close to her. He is at a lot of documentaries about the 2005 trial, he exchange tweets with LaToya often. He even was in a fight lately with MJJJustice4Michael because of the delivery of flowers. He is a non believer, but he is close to Michael's family, he knows all of them in person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyingfairies.justforum.net
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 6:30 am

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, June 27th 2012 @ 1:10 PM

Something does not add up (again). In a interview, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Jackie said they took the date of Jun 25 out on purpose because they would SEE Michael (Tito's words). This interview is at Another Tribute thread, I think.

Now, how was Jun 25 for them:

Michael Jackson's brothers host memorial dinner

Michael Jackson's brothers had a "big, glorious" dinner to toast the late singer on the anniversary of his death this week.

The King of Pop died in 2009 from acute Propofol intoxication, and it was the third anniversary of his death on Monday.

Michael's siblings Tito and Jackie threw a dinner for a group of 25 friends in New York City's Italian restaurant Canaletto

My comment: Even not having any concert schedule for the date they didn't fly back to LA, to be with their mother or Michael's children at this day...

"Most of the guests were band members who will perform at the Apollo," an onlooker told the New York Post. "They had a big, glorious dinner before heading to Harlem to rehearse for the sold-out performance."

Tito and Jackie went to the Apollo Theatre to rehearse with siblings Marlon and Jermaine.

Michael's daughter Paris also remembered her father this week. The 14-year-old took to social networking site Twitter on Monday to let the world know she was thinking about the Thriller star.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/michael-jacksons-brothers-host-memorial-dinner-16177773.html

Didn't they say they were going to remember, to see and to be with Michael? or Was Michael one of their 25 (2+5 = 7) friends?
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 6:30 am

posted by GailShaw on Thursday, June 28th 2012 @ 2:19 AM

Thank-you Fairy for your reply.

Yes I remember somewhere here reading about you having a conversation with William.

I have seen a lot of his videos and his defence for Michael and the fight for justice,and his dedication in 2005 at the trial.

Sometimes what is in my head gets mixed up with what I am trying to type.

I guess I was just trying to say that he bought up the 2005 trial on the day of Michaels 3rd Anniversary.

Of course the trial in 2005 will never go away until justice is served properly.

Lets pray that it will all come to light.............

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 6:32 am

posted by Nimue on Thursday, June 28th 2012 @ 9:02 AM

This one has Joe and Randy, but it seems they were not together..

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 6:34 am

posted by Nimue on Saturday, June 30th 2012 @ 4:48 PM

Hummm... Marlon had diferent plans from dinner and rehearsals I guess..

Marlon attends premiere of "Madea's Witness Protection"
Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 19:01

Marlon walked the red carpet for the New York premiere of Tyler Perry's "Madea's Witness Protection" in New York on June 25, 2012.

http://jackson-source.com/news/893-marlon-attends-premiere-of-madea-s-witness-protection

http://madeaswitnessprotectionmovie.com/

Some of the actors were also at Liberian Girl video, right?

No wonder, considering that she’s now starring in her seventh film iteration for her alter ego, the alarmingly prolific actor-filmmaker Tyler Perry. But in the (as usual) self-branding titled Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Witness Protection, this prototypical angry black woman seems content to merely roll her eyes or mutter to herself as commit physical mayhem.

Primarily notable for its adding numerous Caucasian characters into the mix, this tired installment of the ongoing Madea saga has her playing nursemaid to a white family headed by a CFO of a Wall Street investment bank who has been set up as the fall guy for a Bernie Madoff-style Ponzi scheme.

The hapless George Needleman (Eugene Levy) is in danger of being rubbed out for his cooperation with the authorities, so federal agent Brian (Perry, playing it straight) decides to squirrel him and his family away in what he laughably sees as the most inconspicuous place possible -- the Atlanta home of his irascible Aunt Madea (also Perry) and his crotchety father Brian (Perry, yet again), in an all-black neighborhood.

Needless to say, culture clash ensues, with the uptight family -- including George’s trophy wife (Denise Richards), his spoiled teen children (Danielle Campbell, Devan Leos) and his dementia-addled mother (Doris Roberts, in a fright wig) -- quickly set straight by their no-nonsense hostess.

Other than an early scene in which Madea violently takes an armed carjacker to task, the oversized matron is largely restrained this time around. Her principal foil is the rebellious daughter, whom she not-so-hilariously teaches a life lesson by falsely telling her that her family has been killed.

more at the site:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/tyler-perry-madeas-witness-protection-review-343589

Production: Lionsgate, Tyler Perry Studios .

Cast: Tyler Perry, Eugene Levy, Denise Richards, Doris Roberts, Romeo Miller, Tom Arnold, John Amos, Marla Gibbs, Danielle Campbell, Devan Leos.

Lionsgate again...There we go.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 6:39 am

Hmm there are several reasons why this movie is interesting in connection with the Jackson family. First of all of course we have the concept of being in Witness Protection Program, which some hoaxers believe Michael joined. I for one do not believe in that because I believe that the FBI who set up these programs is too closely associated with the Illuminati and the bad guys, Michael is fighting against.

"A CFO of a Wall Street investment bank who has been set up as the fall guy for a Bernie Madoff-style Ponzi scheme"...

There is a common belief that Madoff was sacrifized by the Illuminati and used as the fall guy and he now serves a lifelong sentence in jail.

Madoff adjusts to life in prison
Court sketch of Madoff and Judge Denny Chin
Madoff was sentenced to 150 years in jail in June

Sharing a prison cell with a drug dealer. Hanging out with mafia bosses, Israeli spies and sex offenders. Life is very different for disgraced US financier Bernard Madoff, who was convicted of a $65bn (£40bn) fraud.
That is according to a lawyer who interviewed Madoff in federal prison for a lawsuit filed by victims trying to get their money back.
Madoff was given the maximum prison sentence of 150 years for masterminding the huge Ponzi scheme.
New life
Lawyer Joseph Cotchett wrote that Madoff, who previously owned a $7m Manhattan penthouse, now spends his leisure time "walking around the prison track at night".
The 71-year-old Madoff is now held in the Butner federal correctional facility in North Carolina.
He shares a cell with a 21-year-old man convicted of drugs crimes, and sleeps in the lower bunk, according to Mr Cotchett.
Madoff eats pizza made by a convicted child molester. "Most of his fellow inmates are in prison for drug crimes or sex crimes and Madoff will spend the rest of his life in prison with them," Mr Cotchett wrote.
Madoff shares the prison with mafia boss Carmine Persico and Jonathan Pollard, given a life sentence in 1987 for spying on behalf of Israel.
Ira Sorkin, Madoff's lawyer, declined to discuss his life in prison.

Glamorous past
Madoff started his financial career aged 22 with $5,000 from money made from summer holiday jobs such as working as a garden sprinkler installer in New York.

He then set up Bernard L Madoff Investment Securities in 1960.
His firm became one of the largest market-makers - matching buyers and sellers of stocks - and Madoff served as chairman of the Nasdaq stock exchange.
In addition to his New York flat, Madoff owned an $11m residence in Palm Beach, Florida and a property worth $3m on New York's Long Island.
Madoff's firm was investigated eight times by the US Securities and Exchange Commission over the past 16 years, because it made exceptional returns.
The SEC admitted last month that it had failed in its "fundamental mission to protect investors".
But in the end, it was the global recession which effectively prompted Madoff's demise.
Investors, hit by the downturn, tried to withdraw about $7bn from his funds and he could not find the money to cover it.
Madoff is biggest self-confessed fraudster in US history.

We also had the incident where Madoff's friend was found in his swimmingpool, which makes it another suspected Illu killing...

Madoff friend found dead in pool

bernie madoff
Bernard Madoff is serving a 150-year sentence

A close friend of jailed US fraudster Bernard Madoff has been found dead at the bottom of his own swimming pool in the US state of Florida. Police say they are treating the death of 67-year-old Jeffry Picower as a possible case of drowning.
Mr Picower's body was pulled from the pool of his $33m (£29m) Palm Beach home by his wife and a housekeeper.
Mr Picower, who made a name for himself as a philanthropist, is reported to have been in poor health.
A family spokesman told The Wall Street journal that he had been suffering from Parkinson's disease.

Michael Jackson Family Truss lost everything in Madoff swindle

New York - (Penurious Ass Mess): Off-the-Wall Street financial investigators following defunct banks Lemon Brothers and Bears' Turns believe they've cracked open a massive $500 million black hole in the Jackson family's moneylaundering slush fund.

For years the two collapsed US banks used to manage the Michael Jackson Family Truss portfolios until paterfamilass Joe Jackson turned it over to the very capable (sic) hands of Bernard Madoff.

The Ponzi scam fraudster, currently serving 150 years jailtime over a $65 billion pyramid scheme swindle, has vehemently denied stripping the Jacksons of every ill-gotten cent under his exclusive management.

That includes Janet Jackson's intellectual (sic) property rights to the YouBoob! footage of her bare nipples at a recent Superbowl! teaser.

I think this was just a rumour, but Nimue knows more about this last part I think..

So at any event, interesting that Marlon decides to go see this movie, which although it is a comedy still has very serious background topic of business people tied to the Illuminati, but then gets sacrifized by them as well as Madoff apparently did.

A Palm Beach paramedic describes the scene when he arrived

Local television reported that a fire chief was told by Mr Picower's wife that he had gone for a swim and was found lying at the bottom of the pool 15 minutes later.
His close friendship with Madoff had placed him in the media spotlight.
Lawyers acting on behalf of the victims of Madoff's fraudulent investment scheme recently accused Mr Picower of receiving at least $7bn from it.
But Mr Picower's legal team said their client was a victim, not a beneficiary, of the Madoff scam.
Madoff is currently serving a 150-year sentence after pleading guilty to running a $65bn Ponzi scheme.

And last but not least there was the alleged connection to the Jackson Family Trust...

New York - (Penurious Ass Mess): Off-the-Wall Street financial investigators following defunct banks Lemon Brothers and Bears' Turns believe they've cracked open a massive $500 million black hole in the Jackson family's moneylaundering slush fund.

For years the two collapsed US banks used to manage the Michael Jackson Family Truss portfolios until paterfamilass Joe Jackson turned it over to the very capable (sic) hands of Bernard Madoff.

The Ponzi scam fraudster, currently serving 150 years jailtime over a $65 billion pyramid scheme swindle, has vehemently denied stripping the Jacksons of every ill-gotten cent under his exclusive management.

That includes Janet Jackson's intellectual (sic) property rights to the YouBoob! footage of her bare nipples at a recent Superbowl! teaser.

I think this was just a rumour, but Nimue knows more about this last part I think..

So at any event, interesting that Marlon decides to go see this movie, which although it is a comedy still has very serious background topic of business people tied to the Illuminati, but then gets sacrifized by them as well as Madoff apparently did.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 6:42 am

posted by Nimue on Sunday, July 1st 2012 @ 5:42 AM

Hahahaha.. I took a casual post just to keep the record where was the family and Fairy goes BUM! You are good, a lot of connections indeed.

So interentsting.. the coincidences...

Quote :

Hummm.... Thinking.... the last part?

I will get there if you meant the Superbowl thing..

But first, I was reading something related to Michael's and the Jackson's family and a number mentioned here called my attention 500 million.

Michael has three trusttee funds in his Estate, Michael Jackson trust fund,

trust II and trust III. The first one rules and II and III deal with Sony and other business (Michae may have more..). Michael is the one that can make changes and deals with these trustee.

The Jackson Family trust, this one Michael is not part of. Joe is the one that deals with this trust, making the business decidions here.

The coincidence is that I was reading that in the past Joe called Michael complaining the he couldn't reach Michael because he changed the phone number 3 times and Joe had to go through all Michael's team to get a hold of Michael. Anyway, it seems that Michael answered, "Now you found me and what do you want? and Joe asked Michael for 500 million. It seems Joe did a really bad business at the time.

Now the second part, Janet.... I was going to post it in other thread last night but I didn't have time, just part of it..

Janet Jackson's Super Bowl 'wardrobe malfunction' case dropped

June 30, 2012

Janet Jackson's Super Bowl case, in which the singer had a wardrobe malfunction, has come to an end after the Supreme Court decided not to review an earlier verdict.

The 46-year-old singer's breast was exposed during a dance routine in which Justin Timberlake had ripped off her bustier.

She and the former N-Sync band member had insisted that the exposure was a mistake, saying the stunt was supposed to reveal an undergarment but that it had became detached along with the bustier.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/others/janet-jacksons-super-bowl-wardrobe-malfunction-case-dropped-410

So many coincidences...
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 6:45 am

posted by Nimue on Monday, July 2nd 2012 @ 4:56 PM

Gotham Chopra ‏@gothamchopra

Miss you much MJ. Know you're causing mischief wherever you are. #RIPMJ #RIPMichaelJackson http://bit.ly/MvZc01

Interesting collection:

Heal the World

They Don't really care about Us

Ghost

Will you be there

Can you make something else?

Michael really needs to improve his writtings..

Edited:

More

Gotham Chopra ‏@gothamchopra

Wow - look what I found while cleaning out the garage. #michaeljackson

Jun 24

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    29th September 2013, 6:47 am

posted by Nimue on Friday, March 29th 2013 @ 5:21 AM

Michael's Dangerous girls group are happy to announce that, after being in contact for a long time with the Vicarage and Diocese of Rome (who we are heartily thankful to), we’ve been granted such an important location for our event.

On June 25 Michael Jackson will be remembered in one of the most important churches in Rome, “Santa Maria in Montesanto”, known as the “Church of the Artists” because for over 50 years every Sunday a Holy Mass is celebrated in the presence of famous people in the entertainment industry, culture and art. In that same church, located in one of the most beautiful squares in the world – Piazza del Popolo, funerals of people connected to the world of art, film and music are often celebrated.

In this church, at 7:30 p.m., to honor Michael Jackson four years after his passing, a Mass will be celebrated by Father Walter Insero, who we’d like to thank for understanding our desire to help others and the real meaning that’s the core of every initiative of ours.

After the ceremony, the group "All Over Gospel Choir" will perform a few Michael Jackson’s songs as well as some classic gospel repertoire.
Karen O'Halloran Siren Lovesmj Brenda Jenkyns Darla Pope Mendez Carol Hodges Katherine Auener Bev Steyn

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=159974974161752&set=a.106615952830988.15714.100004477510882&type=1&theater

EVENT PAGE https://www.facebook.com/events/435007839911198/

MICHAEL'S DANGEROUS GIRLS IN COLLABORATION WITH CARLA DE FELICI of MICHAEL JACKSON ITALIAN FOUNDATION
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MJ-It...28976253828009

The cultural and artistic impact of Michael Jackson in his singing production involves social problems about the disadvantaged, the neglect, the abused people and those living in abandon.

The art of Michael Jackson aims to help people reflecting about the problems that destroy our planet and break up our society day after day. His music is meant to give love to those who don’t have love and his entire life has been a continuous offering: Michael Jackson devoted himself, his time and his money to the children and the most vulnerable people.

His mission was "TO BE THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS" (Cited in MJ).

All in the name of love, that unconditional love that should be the basis of all human relationships, but that too often people forget to give each other.

On June 25, 2009, an extraordinary human being left us, but his voice didn’t follow the same fate ... rather it spread throughout the world, instilling love in the hearts of many people. Since then, that voice echoed everywhere, rejuvenated by those who have been able to grasp his message, and his legacy lives on as an example of consistency, genius, magic and art.

But the most important legacy of Michael Jackson is the neighborly love and the ability to make a change, to "make the world a better place" starting with the man in the mirror.

Surrounded by envy, Michael became the target of slander, yet he consistently put anyone else before himself, creating an immortal music that will continue to sing his love forever.

On June 25, 2013, at 19.30 will be celebrated by the Rector of Don Walter Insero in the Basilica of Santa Maria in Montesanto, known to all as the church of the artists in Piazza del Popolo, a mass suffrage in honor of Michael Jackson.

At the end of the liturgy the group "All Over Gospel Choir" will perform a few Michael Jackson's songs alternated with the traditional gospel repertoire
http://www.allover-choir.org/index1.htm

Like any initiative dedicated to Michael Jackson, this is for charity and all your contributions will be donated to the AMOC Onlus (an Italian association helping to prevent colon-rectum cancer)
http://www.amoc.it/

All the participants who can’t be present at the event will receive by e-mail a souvenir personalized with their own names. Please note that the souvenir is still in the making, so it may not be sent contextually to the donation.

Those who we’ll have the pleasure to meet in Rome will receive the gift personally.

Donations can be sent through Paypal at the following address:

blasi.cristiana@tiscali.it

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorial/Forest Lawn    

Back to top Go down

Memorial/Forest Lawn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3